It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Alright, I give.

It's impossible to point out where the suspension of disbelief takes over.

The only human in the existence of the entire world that claims to have a billiards room on an "ET" craft, gets away with it. Holy smokes.

"It could be possible"

It's possible, I could flap my arms really fast....and fly.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Please stop with the excessive quoting!!!

Post your replies without breaking down every section into quotes or quoting several people in your posts.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hi sleeper I have some questions..hope you can answer them:

1 - Why there is a lot of sighthings here in mexico??...because people watch more the sky?..is this a special place for them, is there something that they see in here?..because mexican people are more open to aliens???

2 - Have you ever think maybe you are manipulated in anyway by them??..i mean that maybe have you ever think that everything they tell you is not in the best interest for all or you???..ever thinked been used?

3 - Why they are so interested in us?..is there any aspect they are intrigue and doesnt know why is that or for what purpose??

Hope you answer them

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Ok, then what is this "job" they have to do?

Since they are illegals and have no work visas they could get into big trouble if I tell.

hahahahahahahaha

that was classic

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You'd said it was about less than a month ( 2 or 3 weeks ) to get to the planet
you have travelled to.So you did not eat anything on the ship while travelling,
that's weird ( for 2 or 3 weeks nothing you ate ).

How can you explain " eating nothing " for 3 weeks ?

And also another thing: Maybe you're a starseed that's why they take you to
their space ships and travelled.But I think starseeds know that they are starseeds
and may be you are not.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi sleeper I have some questions..hope you can answer them:

1 - Why there is a lot of sighthings here in mexico??...because people watch more the sky?..is this a special place for them, is there something that they see in here?..because mexican people are more open to aliens???

Hi Alex

There is work going on in Mexico that most people are not aware of----Mexico is prime real estate----has lots of tarnish at the moment but in a few decades the tarnish will come off and the diamond in the rough will shine

2 - Have you ever think maybe you are manipulated in anyway by them??..i mean that maybe have you ever think that everything they tell you is not in the best interest for all or you???..ever thinked been used?

From what I have seen that’s impossible

3 - Why they are so interested in us?..is there any aspect they are intrigue and doesnt know why is that or for what purpose??

It’s their job to be interested in us----every soul has potential and they are here to squeeze that out of us

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2013
You'd said it was about less than a month ( 2 or 3 weeks ) to get to the planet
you have travelled to.So you did not eat anything on the ship while travelling,
that's weird ( for 2 or 3 weeks nothing you ate ).

How can you explain " eating nothing " for 3 weeks ?

Metabolism is suspended while in the ship, and the body is sustained by some kind of energy field that is like a mist in the artificial atmosphere inside the craft

And also another thing: Maybe you're a starseed that's why they take you to
their space ships and travelled.But I think starseeds know that they are starseeds
and may be you are not.

Those claiming that they are starseeds are not----ET is not here to inflate the ego of a few----the true starseeds don’t advertise

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Hmm... once upon a time?

I know the level of skepticism so I try to accommodate with humor---not everyone gets my humor as is evident by the childish attacks

So at what point exactly were you able to distinguish that what was on board was a billiard room and a massage parlor? You said here it was impossible.

My experience that I described while in the military happened thirty-five years ago, I have advanced a tad since then---a few more privileges have been made available to me

Oh really? Didn't you say later in this thread that they routinely allowed them to land at the base and pick you up? How could they possibly not know what they are?

The government has no choice but to cooperate with ET

Umm... I believe the standard analogy for our government's behavior is "800 pound gorilla" :-)

800 hundred pound gorilla speaks of the bureaucracy----certainly America is the only super power and can be clumsy with other countries here on earth but when compared to ET we are ants---the smallest ones

Our government has stated repeatedly that their position is they don't represent a threat to national security.

ET is not a threat to national security but if the average person who is oblivious of ET should ever know that they exist and are infinitely superior that would be a problem

You really haven't done your homework have you? Tell that to the estimated hundreds of thousands of witnesses and contactees worldwide. Are you saying you're the only person on this planet qualified to testify to the validity of their existence?

I’m talking about disclosure, not abductees

Here's one way proof can happen. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000,000. Can your ET contacts tell us what it is?

I don’t do parlor tricks---that’s for David Blain and Hollywood

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Somewhere in this forum, sleeper had said :

"Humans on this planet will not travel outside this solar system while they are alive or in human bodies."

So you travelled with your soul to that planet ( Solar system ).
ET plug-off your soul from your body ? With a machine ?

Or did you travel with your human body as an exception ?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

Why are you not prepared to release this information? What possible drawbacks can there be from telling a few members on a message board what you percieve.? It's hardly the recognised global truth you are fortelling.

I haven’t been given the clearance to tell---not even to one person

You dont have to tell, but you could give your 'opinion'

How does the information make you feel?

You are really warped in it.... funny example

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Sleeper I'm not trying to slam you but maybe you should have keep the billiard room to your self, although i do take every thing with a grain of salt only because its the internet, i have no way of telling if what you say is true but i do find this interesting to say the lest so keep trying to squeeze info from your supervisors. also try to get me a tour.thanks

If only you knew how not be so foolish....

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
don't have a clue what a plagiarist is, do you?

I guess everyone has to explain things to you----plagiarism is when you steal other people’s work---writing----as you said you can do and do

Wow, there's some insight. You'd think "ET" would have clued you in. I've given you grief before with a different username. And, I haven't lived at home for close to 30 years now.

Oh really you seem like a nice kid----did you get thrown out of the house?

You're a disgrace to genuine intellectual discourse.

Did you have to look up disgrace? Do you know what it means?----and you are using those big words like “intellectual” to impress me---that’s cute---

If your are so spiritually aware and in touch with the Aliens, why is it that you cannot seem to have a bit of TACT. Alens, huh, pathethic.

You have a disgusting attitude, goes to show you have not reached any form of higher good,

As I said before you have offered nothing but ill intentions, self worth, EGO, arrogance

I do not need to react to the stupid Aliens stuff you speak of..

Glad people are seeing past you and your bad manners

Note you are a human being...

[edit on 27-5-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
I know what kind of people Sleeper is attracting, (ALIENS OR NO ALIENS) FUNNY HEH.

You pretend to know a lot but actually offer very little.

You present your experiences and argument as if a 13-year old thug had sabotaged your keyboard

What kind of people is Sleeper attracting?

someone likeYOU, u big fool, I know you will keep fallling into each time.

I know enough thank you very much, what information do you need?

Last comment has me lost
enlighten me

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by insurance
Hi, sleeper I can't seem to fathom why people can't wake up, anywho, it's the same for me in how I'm being shown the way things are, sometimes it's slow sometimes it's fast either way what a ride. I have just had an experience in wake up time this month,but for now. There has been many times that i could've perished from a young age no illness, but i never been hurt never broke a bone "knock on wood". Was wondering if ET saves me from that. Thank You, and your much appreciated over here.

This is a classic example, A young person looking for answer by the sounds of it, needs someone to tell him hes special now the Aliens are supposed to answer this, if they don't hell, we know who wiil...................... wait................. for it

SLEEPER

but oh I maybe not smart enough to see any danger to what Sleeper might be doing, considering he is not taking any responsibilty that ifa person could be on here under the age of 18 and be brainwashed into his beliefs.etc etc..

The 17 year old could have just of had a dream, and just post randomly and gt taken away? But Sleeper thinks and knows everything??? huh is someone here not getting the picture of how dangerous Sleeper is sucking people in.

Sleeper is thriving on reactions that's the aim of this entire thread, sounds like a person with need of professional help.

Pure cult that is, shame on you sleeper

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This thread has become particularly painful to me in a personal way. A number of people on and off ATS have asked my opinions of it and given me theirs so I will say a little here.

Claims like sleeper's are personally offensive against all of the honest alien experiencers who always do their best to tell the truth as it is however much they know or understand themselves from their own experiences. Many who have alien experiences do not even realize how offensive this is- many mistakenly think that just because they have seen something to know that alien life is real, that it means that anybody could be telling the truth about it. Just because somebody sees something real, doesn't mean he knows all about it. In fact, never seeing anything "alien" may leave a person smarter against false claims about it.

Claims like sleeper's are only causing damage to the delicate credibility of the honest alien experiencers at the point of direct exchange, in the heart of the arena. And it is souring the minds and wearing thin the patience of the most serious searchers of the truth who frequent ATS. It frustrates me that this still works so well among us.

Claims like sleeper's include some truths among the untruths as I know from my extensive experience with alien life, but which of his are true and untrue doesn't matter to the purpose of my post. My concern is that when people can't tell the difference, they let the truths lend credibility to the untruths, and the untruths discredit the truths, and their frustration repels them even further from those who are really just telling the truth, and of course from the visiting races.

Those who believe strongly that the alien races are real, but just do not know "what" to believe about them, may be easily led by anybody's attractive claims, or in any direction, one as well as another, or by any piece of evidence. Claims repeated sound more believable and the most attractive ones become most popular. People who figure this out may throw it all away, still believing something but never trusting anybody.

People who knowingly bear false witness about alien life only add to the soup of confusion and disinformation, even when they claim for themselves the things they heard from somebody else who was telling the truth. Even people who have actually witnessed "something" alien themselves have no privilege to then lie about it or add more exciting or more horrible fabrications to more stories, and they should have no immunity to consequences. Unfortunately, those with some experience or some degree in something may be better at creating believable fabrications. This amounts to mass slander against the reputations and intentions of all our neighboring races, and this only limits our own race, not theirs.

Military personnel who may have witnessed something "alien" in government custody, who tell about it, are committing a crime due to their oath of secrecy, and would certainly be stopped from doing so- unless, of course, their lies are well spoken, well informed and popular enough to actually serve the public delusion.

The alien races of people who are visiting Earth are as real and physical as we are. Most of what you ever hear about them on Earth is not the truth. Sometimes disinformation is perpetuated by mistake, but most often it's created on purpose- sometimes personally, but most often professionally.

It is no small problem for the alien races to find humans who are willing to work with them, can handle working with them, and are trustworthy to be honest if they speak about it. It takes a great deal of planning and effort to bring a human to true awareness of themselves to help educate others, and they don't have idle time to waste like some humans do.

[edit on 5/27/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
This thread has become particularly painful to me in a personal way. A number of people on and off ATS have asked my opinions of it and given me theirs so I will say a little here.

Claims like sleeper's are personally offensive against all of the honest alien experiencers who always do their best to tell the truth as it is however much they know or understand themselves from their own experiences. Many who have alien experiences do not even realize how offensive this is- many mistakenly think that just because they have seen something to know that alien life is real, that it means that anybody could be telling the truth about it. Just because somebody sees something real, doesn't mean he knows all about it. In fact, never seeing anything "alien" may leave a person smarter against false claims about it.

Claims like sleeper's are only causing damage to the delicate credibility of the honest alien experiencers at the point of direct exchange, in the heart of the arena. And it is souring the minds and wearing thin the patience of the most serious searchers of the truth who frequent ATS. It frustrates me that this still works so well among us.

Claims like sleeper's include some truths among the untruths as I know from my extensive experience with alien life, but which of his are true and untrue doesn't matter to the purpose of my post. My concern is that when people can't tell the difference, they let the truths lend credibility to the untruths, and the untruths discredit the truths, and their frustration repels them even further from those who are really just telling the truth, and of course from the visiting races.

Those who believe strongly that the alien races are real, but just do not know "what" to believe about them, may be easily led by anybody's attractive claims, or in any direction, one as well as another, or by any piece of evidence. Claims repeated sound more believable and the most attractive ones become most popular. People who figure this out may throw it all away, still believing something but never trusting anybody.

[edit on 5/27/2006 by EarthSister]

First of all didn't read it all sorry, talk about fecking analysation and trash..

sorry mate, but.. what's real is a fact, this THEORY of Sleeper is not factual, or even remotley? no reference? no logic? no straight answers, he
spends a lot of his time making it up as he goes along, he selects to he wants to responds to and many people have pointed it out. Arrogance is oozing out of him, what more?

Should it be made more obvious, because I can't get any more BLUNT.

No one in this thread is arguing that ET may or not exist. or life in the cosmos, in fact most sceptics here would believe in ET. You spent so much time to convince what?

Most sceptics should challenge sleeper for making cock up stories
He's dosn't deaserve special treatment, We don't need another jesus role

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm. As someone who doesn't particularly care if Sleeper's being honest or not, and has both played the "skeptic" and the "believer" roles merely for the sake of enticing a reaction, I'm wondering if maybe this thread truly is getting out of hand. It seems that people are starting to lose any remnant of respect for one another. Everyday it is becoming more of a battle of sharp words than it is a pursuit for knowledge. At least in the past when there were quarrels among the members, it was more about seeking more evidence rather than about how insensitive and harsh others are or whatnot.

But then again, I don't care, right? If what Sleeper's saying is true, then oh gee, that's interesting. But if not -- whoopee, there are about six billion other opinions on this planet to entertain myself with. I probably shouldn't even be posting here, seeing as I don't have some perceived emotional injustice against me fueling my words.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There's no truth here.
I've proved time after time that sleeper is fabricating his story as it progress'.
I'd be happy to list the truths and the untruths. But then I already have.
And why does sleeper have a warn again?
And why doesn't he[post to the politics/religions forums anymore?
Hello all you gullible nitwits. Have you been sufficiently divested of your worldly possessions?
Congrats you may move on to the higher plane.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As previously mentioned in this thread here

name calling and personal attacks, will STOP NOW!

Any/All future incidence will result in appropriate moderator/staff action, as per the ATS Terms and Conditions.

In addition you can read at the top of this page:

There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal posts are subject to a warning.
Please click here for more information.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OK sleepr but can you say more about mexico's role?..because it's really interesting , I live here and lot's of people are open to aliens..well at least the idea, they see it like..yes they exist no dout about it. But there is has to be something else why they come here more often or are watch more often on this area, you said mexico it's a prime state?..what in your definition it's prime..can you extend more on this??..of course Mexico h as lot's of problems like drug trafic and other human problems, but at least we are kind enough to help heach other..like a big family over here, maybe that's not much but at least it's something.

Hope you can explain more mexico's role
in all of this..

<< 106  107  108    110 >>

join