Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
this post is HUGE.

I've never seen one this big on ats.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
While you were travelling to another planet, what did you eat and drink ?

Were the aliens cooking ?

Thanks

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The only reason I'm posting this is to show support for Sleeper. I'm interested in seeing more honest and serious inquiries...I'd also hate to see this thread devolve into a waste of space for name-calling and personal attacks.

To those individuals seeking proof, Sleeper has given his response - he doesn't have any, and if he did he would show it. This may cause people to doubt what he is saying, and that is a sane, reasonable conclusion to come to.

So move on. If you see someone standing on a street corner confessing that they were abducted by aliens (or some other seemingly implausible thing) do you stop and argue with them, and why?

Honestly, why would you continue to post against someone making claims you thought were outright absurd? You're wasting your breath. Also, it says more about the person disagreeing when they name-call instead of asking honest, serious questions.

The proof will not be forthcoming, but Sleeper has been dutifully answering questions posed to him, despite the personal attacks, and has done so with good humor...

If nothing else, think of a serious question, or several, and see how his responses sit with you. It might also help to do some reading on the subject to cross reference some of the things he's saying.

Those of us, I believe, who have done more extensive research have found some refreshing and plausible responses. Although the true verity of them is nearly impossible to judge, a fair amount of Sleeper's responses seem unrehearsed, and have an air of truth to them (even as generic as they have been).

By the way, what real purpose does it serve to ask what sized craft Sleeper may have been taken in? Wouldn't it be more intriguing to find out "why" he was taken, or what insights he may have received while with these beings?

Sleeper believes that he's been in contact with another intelligent species not of this planet for about 15 years, has continuing contact with them, and has so much information on the subject that it's too much to write. And he's also been agreeable in asnwering just about every question that's been put to him. Try to think of something better than "How big was their spaceship." You can look at photos online of space craft...

I enjoyed all of the questions so far....and I'm trying to think of more....

Thanks for keeping things interesting...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
It might also help to do some reading on the subject to cross reference some of the things he's saying. [...]
Those of us, I believe, who have done more extensive research have found some refreshing and plausible responses. Although the true verity of them is nearly impossible to judge, a fair amount of Sleeper's responses seem unrehearsed, and have an air of truth to them (even as generic as they have been).

He's been reading the same material you have. Where do you think he's getting this stuff?

Give me 3 months, unlimited time to answer questions, and I'll come across as an expert on Shakespeare.

Lest we forget.....sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room in the craft.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Lest we forget.....sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room in the craft

MrPenny, Lets not forget the Massage parlor that is also available on the ship for
sleeper.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Give me 3 months, unlimited time to answer questions, and I'll come across as an expert on Shakespeare.

Lest we forget.....sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room in the craft.

You don’t need to brag about being a plagiarizer pennyanti, people with little intelligence of their own have to use other peoples' words, as you do----you probably had to look up Shakespeare----

You even mooch attention from threads like this one because you don’t have what it takes to write your own---you are pathetic

And I do enjoy my billiard table on the ship---

[edit on 27-5-2006 by sleeper]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood

Lest we forget.....sleeper says "ET" has a billiard room in the craft

MrPenny, Lets not forget the Massage parlor that is also available on the ship for
sleeper.

And for you little miss doogood,

I love my massage parlor on the ship

All this jealousy is probably giving you two children a bad case of pimples

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2013
While you were travelling to another planet, what did you eat and drink ?

Were the aliens cooking ?

Thanks

They don't have food as we know it, and I don't ever remember eating or even being hungry while on the ship

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ah yes, this is the sleeper we know and love.

Just as soon as a critical viewpoint shows up, it's all childish insults and hurt feelings.

Aren't you getting tired of leading people around sleeper? It's so obvious that your inclusion of a massage room, and billiard room, is a mocking dope slap to the foreheads of the people who you've suckered on this thread.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lest we forget.....sleeper claims "ET" has a massage room and a billiard room on the craft.

*Bing!!!* There goes the 'ignore' button.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Aren't you getting tired of leading people around sleeper? It's so obvious that your inclusion of a massage room, and billiard room, is a mocking dope slap to the foreheads of the people who you've suckered

I never called you a sucker but so be it

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are the plagiarizer you should be ashamed, but then again your kind don’t get ashamed

I tell only the truth and if I said there was a billiard table on the ship then there was

How would a plagiarizer know about what other people have experienced do you think yourself some kind of god?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi, sleeper I can't seem to fathom why people can't wake up, anywho, it's the same for me in how I'm being shown the way things are, sometimes it's slow sometimes it's fast either way what a ride. I have just had an experience in wake up time this month,but for now. There has been many times that i could've perished from a young age no illness, but i never been hurt never broke a bone "knock on wood". Was wondering if ET saves me from that. Thank You, and your much appreciated over here.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
You are the plagiarizer you should be ashamed, but then again your kind don’t get ashamed

??? Do you know what plagiarism is??? And, what is my kind, O' enlightened one?

I tell only the truth and if I said there was a billiard table on the ship then there was

POW!!! Take that believers!!!

How would a plagiarizer know about what other people have experienced do you think yourself some kind of god?

??? Again with the plagiarism thing??? I am more of a demi-god actually, failed my comet creation final....overslept.

Lest we forget.....sleeper says "ET" has a massage room and a billiard room on the craft.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

And for you little miss doogood,
I love my massage parlor on the ship
All this jealousy is probably giving you two children a bad case of pimples

Wow I never knew that MEN have babies and pimples when they are jealous.

Sleeper, have I insulted you in any way?Not that I'm aware of.
So why the insult?

For the people reading this thread, please don't forget about sleeper's claims of billiard rooms and massage rooms on Alien Spacecraft.

Toogood

[edit on 26-5-2006 by toogood]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
Wow I never knew that MEN have babies and pimples when they are jealous.

Ok so you would like to be a man----give it some time son it will happen

Sleeper, have I insulted you in any way?Not that I'm aware of.
So why the insult?

No I’m not offended in anyway by children---I give them lots of leeway---

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

??? Do you know what plagiarism is??? And, what is my kind, O' enlightened one?

You are a plageriazers you said so yourself, and what is your kind? The kind that shoots spit balls at the teacher when they turn their backs---for attention----you’re still doing it----for attention

??? Again with the plagiarism thing??? I am more of a demi-god actually, failed my comet creation final....overslept.

Not surprised, when you going to move out of your parent’s home and stop leaching off of them as you are on this post?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by insurance
Hi, sleeper I can't seem to fathom why people can't wake up

It will take many lifetimes for some to wake up

anywho, it's the same for me in how I'm being shown the way things are, sometimes it's slow sometimes it's fast either way what a ride. I have just had an experience in wake up time this month,but for now. There has been many times that i could've perished from a young age no illness, but i never been hurt never broke a bone "knock on wood". Was wondering if ET saves me from that. Thank You, and your much appreciated over here.

ETs intervene often especially with those they are in contact with---I have been in two car accidents where no one understood how I walked out alive, I have fallen off a cliff over a hundred feet high while in the army, I have fallen off scaffolding at a construction site, and fallen off a roof, and never broke a bone---and I don’t get sick

Sounds like you have a similar situation

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sleeper I'm not trying to slam you but maybe you should have keep the billiard room to your self, although i do take every thing with a grain of salt only because its the internet, i have no way of telling if what you say is true but i do find this interesting to say the lest so keep trying to squeeze info from your supervisors. also try to get me a tour.thanks

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
You are a plageriazers you said so yourself

Hunh uh!!! You are!!!! Well, you're going to have to show where I said so myself. You genuinely don't have a clue what a plagiarist is, do you?

Not surprised, when you going to move out of your parent’s home and stop leaching off of them as you are on this post?

Wow, there's some insight. You'd think "ET" would have clued you in. I've given you grief before with a different username. And, I haven't lived at home for close to 30 years now.

You're a disgrace to genuine intellectual discourse.

Lest we forget.....sleeper says "ET" has a massage room and a billiard room on the craft.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Sleeper I'm not trying to slam you but maybe you should have keep the billiard room to your self, although i do take every thing with a grain of salt only because its the internet, i have no way of telling if what you say is true but i do find this interesting to say the lest so keep trying to squeeze info from your supervisors. also try to get me a tour.thanks

I’m glad I put that out there, why is a billiard table on an alien ship so hard to comprehend? ETs can put anything in their ships even a herd of elephants----that should stir the sleepermites---
----you have to understand I’m human and I can be amused by childish posters

You have to get the mental tour first otherwise the mind and body tends to lockup in the presents of ETs

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

don't have a clue what a plagiarist is, do you?

I guess everyone has to explain things to you----plagiarism is when you steal other people’s work---writing----as you said you can do and do

Wow, there's some insight. You'd think "ET" would have clued you in. I've given you grief before with a different username. And, I haven't lived at home for close to 30 years now.

Oh really you seem like a nice kid----did you get thrown out of the house?

You're a disgrace to genuine intellectual discourse.

Did you have to look up disgrace? Do you know what it means?----and you are using those big words like “intellectual” to impress me---that’s cute---

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join