It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
sleeper is the man!

id like to meet one of these wild little dudes sometime, i think i may have before but its been erased
, do any of these ET's get a laugh at all the pictures around roswell of what they look like. I'm talking about billboards, advertisements, etc.

Hello monderday---you the MAN dude

Considering that those billboards and much of the literature about aliens portray androids they don't seem to mind

Although, we humans crack them up---

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I like how you two give the thumbs up to each other. Considering mdhs is one of the mindless sock puppets that has attacked me personaly here and off board you two make a lovely couple. You can both wander around with yer thumbs up yer bums and sell yer sad Napoleonic complex to the gullible 13 year olds who seem to have taken over this forum.
I can picture the ATS ads in the local middle school. Something along the lines of a circus barker(come and see the show).
The UFO forum has now officailly fallen into the firey pits.
I'll be off doing actual field investigations, should you need someone to seriously discuss the UFO phenomena ring my bell.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

thanks for the reply, made a few things clearer for me.
About the levels our soul is, you must be a very high level?
So its the path and what turns we take that decide how the soul(we) will end up when death is at the door and everything was recorded you said.
Then the sole is checked and sent to the place it fits or another by request if its high enough level. Can we know what level people(soul) are in?
example from 1-100(on earth) where would you put yourself? (if you dont mind )

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diclonius
Can we know what level people(soul) are in? example from 1-100(on earth) where would you put yourself? (if you dont mind )

No one on earth knows what level they are including me

But thanks for asking---

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I HAVE BEEN IN THOSE CRAFT TOO AND CAN EXPLAIN SOME DETAILS SINCE THAT STATE YOU DESCRIBE I WAS TAKEN OUT OF FOR A SHORT TIME.

DID YOU GO INTO A LARGE CRAFT THAT HAD DOMED BAYS FOR HUMANS THAT GET EXTRACTED FROM THIER HOMES AT NIGHT OR DID YOU GO IN A SMALL CRAFT.

(I HAVE NOT READ ALL THE POST.)

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Considering that those billboards and much of the literature about aliens portray androids they don't seem to mind

Although, we humans crack them up---

so androids are like computerized lil green men. but there is another race of space cowboys that you are with?

XL5

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sleeper, your last answer to me was better I must say. However, when you say "The technology we have now is what is required to sustain a planet with 6.5 billion people more or less----without the present technology earth would be a grave yard", it just seems close minded.
There are places in this world that are hell and will always be hell, is that where wrongfully charged souls are directed at the last minute just to get sent back up shortly after? It just seems wrong to me, they have the power, why don't they fix that part?

Also, why would they give us some slack unless things were about to get worse or we all just figured out how to love not only our selves, but others we don't know as well? What slack are they giving? What are these bumps?

You should also tell them to upgrade those androids to look more human, unless they like to see people freak out.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
DID YOU GO INTO A LARGE CRAFT THAT HAD DOMED BAYS FOR HUMANS THAT GET EXTRACTED FROM THIER HOMES AT NIGHT OR DID YOU GO IN A SMALL CRAFT.

I prefer the small ones, they are more personal

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
so androids are like computerized lil green men. but there is another race of space cowboys that you are with?

I have never seen little green men or women, however small and a shade of blue types visit with me now and then, the rest of the space cowboys are in human costume

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
There are places in this world that are hell and will always be hell, is that where wrongfully charged souls are directed at the last minute just to get sent back up shortly after? It just seems wrong to me, they have the power, why don't they fix that part?

The life span in hell is short in human years but for those in it seems much longer---hell has its purpose and that’s why it exists----eventually they may move it to another place off this planet but hell like prisons go hand in hand with planets in the category that earth is

Also, why would they give us some slack unless things were about to get worse or we all just figured out how to love not only our selves, but others we don't know as well?

We humans have the ability to love----we just don’t have a good handle on it----and we are stingy with the little love abilities we do have

What slack are they giving?

Quite a bit believe it or not, only one hundred years ago the whole world was a few notches below animals concerning many of the basics like food, shelter and sanitation, today only a portion of the world remains in those primitive conditions. Many like to demonize technology yet technology is what will make this planet a bit more humane

Crowded cities and traffic parking lots, failed schools systems etc., are the result of human bureaucracy not technology----some of these systems will need to fail completely before they get improved on

What are these bumps?

The religious wars are the main bumps----and like everything they have to play themselves out---many weak souls will get the opportunity to show what they are truly worth

The other main bump is the resistance to change, too many people fear the future and are reluctant to let technology lead the way

You should also tell them to upgrade those androids to look more human, unless they like to see people freak out.

Some of us need only look in the mirror to freak out

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i hate it when people make a joke about other beings by saying they are little green men or tiny martians or anything that depicts them as something that they really arent... you people who watch too many horror movies need to relax... yes their is other life out there but that doesnt mean that they look anything like what you see on tv or the big screen. Many other beings take our shape and can speak just as well as we can... shapeshifters... as well as humanoids. yeah their are evil ET's which are called greys and then we have the serpants on Earth that are controlling our government... which is why we will never be truly "Free". we supposively are in a free country, yet the only free people are the ones in control of us.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
hey sleeper,

Would your alien friend take me into his/her spaceship for a travel ?

I am willing to pay for it, serious

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
tHETRUTHISOUTHEIR2012

"Many other beings take our shape and can speak just as well as we can... shapeshifters... as well as humanoids. yeah their are evil ET's which are called greys and then we have the serpants on Earth that are controlling our government... which is why we will never be truly "Free". we supposively are in a free country, yet the only free people are the ones in control of us."

"EVIL ET'S"

IS THAT FROM "THREATS TO HUMAN FREEDOM" OR THE PERSON THAT PUT THAT GARBAGE OUT AND NOW IT IS REITERATED BY MANY(But UFOs don't exist). WILL YOU GUYS GET ALL THIS B.S. OUT OF YOUR HEADS ABOUT EVIL ET'S. HUMANS ARE EVIL. LOOK AT HOW WE TREAT ALL LIFE OVERALL.

MOST THAT CRAP CAME FROM PARANOID OCCULT FREAKS THAT GET INVOLVED WITH ET MATTERS (Research it you'll be surprised when you check references.)

IF YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN WITH ANY EXTRA-/TERRESTRIALS WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO COMMENT ON THEM IN A NEGATIVE MANNER, HAVE YOU BEEN HARMED. MOST CONTACTEES STORIES HAVE NOT BEEN CORRECTLY TOLD AND THE INTERNET GETS THE CRAP.

I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MANY AND THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER.

I BELIEVE SHAPESHIFTERS WAS A TERM BY INDIANS THAT CAME INTO CONTACT WITH ET'S BUT THEY COULD NOT ACCEPT WHAT SOME LOOK LIKE AND GAVE THEM A BAD NAME, KINDA LIKE NOW, STEREOTYPING HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER......

WILL THE HUMAN ALIEN PLEASE STEP FORWARD

P

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
HEY SLEEPER

WHAT DID YOU MEAN YOU PREFER THE SMALL CRAFT?

I SHOULD HAVE DEFINED THAT A LITTLE BETTER

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SINCE THEIR ARE MANY.

I GUESS ANYTHING UNDER A FOOTBALL FIELD COULD BE CONSIDERED SMALL.

WHAT DOES THE CRAFT LOOK LIKE AGAIN?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
shhhh. Stop shouting. You'll awaken the sleeper.

(Just giving you a heads-up. Use of all caps is frowned upon. Thx.)

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There's 6.5 billion people in this world small percentage here on this thread have MAJOR ISSUES,

GO AND MAKE A NICE SANDWICH IT WILL STOP YOUR HUNGER....

OF COURSE THERE MIGHT BE ET, BUT IT'S NOTHING IN THE CONTEXT IT'S SPOKEN OF HERE, WE HAVE NOT MET THEM, WE JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET, WE DON'T KNOW OURSELVES YET. JUST MAYBE WE ARE UNIQUE MAYBE OTHER GALAXIES CANNOT HOLD THE LIFE WE KNOW IT, EVEN IT WERE, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE COMMUNICATION OR WHAT WE KNOW OF, IT TO DIFFERENT TO COMPREHEND, A BLINK OF THE AXIS OR TEMPETURE OF SUN CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE......................... NOTHING WITHIN OUR IMAGINATION WILL WORK IT OUT..

WE HAVE NOT SEEN THEM
UFOS AROUND NEW MEXICO ETC ETC ETC, IS A LOAD OF MARYS
NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE
NO SPACESHIPS
NO HUMANS KEPT IN CAPTIVITY
NO NIBRU
NO ET ON MARS(EXCEPT MICRO BACTERIAL LIFE AS A POSSIBILTY)
NO EVIDENCE OF RADIO WAVES FROM LIFE IN THIS GALAXY
NO UFO FLYING AROUND NO
NO HUMONOIDS
NO GRAYS
NO ALIEN ATTACK(IF IT WERE, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SO ALREADY)

AND NOTHING TO SEE HERE, AS IT'S ALL A LOAD OF STONES

AND THERE ARE NO UFO COMING ANYTIME SOON

ANNNNNDDD THE AMERICAN GOVT HAS LOADS TO HIDE, IT'S HUMAN NATURE, IT'S NOT FECKIN ALIENS I'LL TELL YA

HENSE IF THERE ARE SOME MILLIONS OF GALAXIES AWAY, DO THEY CARE, ARE THEY US NO QUITE DIFFFERENT..

NOW AND TELLING YOU ALL AGAIN, CUT THIS CRAP OUT. GET WITH LIFE

SLEEPER IS TO PREDICTABLE, WHAT IS MORE INTERESTING THAT HE SAYS NOW THAN WHAT HE SAYS ON HIS FIRST PAGE, HE LOVES ATTENTION, LOVES IT TO MUCH.........

GULLABLE GULLABLE

AND YOU ARE ALL VERY GULLABLE

[edit on 25-5-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
HEY SLEEPER

WHAT DID YOU MEAN YOU PREFER THE SMALL CRAFT?

Because the small ones are like limos, they have all the gizmos and there is more privacy

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SINCE THEIR ARE MANY.

Thirty or forty feet in diameter

WHAT DOES THE CRAFT LOOK LIKE AGAIN?

It’s round, has a corridor on the perimeter with windows every two feet, and several rooms in the interior, massage room, billiard room and some really weird and strange rooms used for mind expansion

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Billiard room? come on man mind expansion room i can believe but billiard room

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Billiard room? come on man mind expansion room i can believe but billiard room

Actually the billiard room is one of the mind expanding rooms----sorry for the confusion---

Seriously, that is one of the most mind-boggling things on the ship----it zooms around space and earth and yet the balls are not affected by the movement---you have to see it to believe it, that’s why I never mentioned it before---I’m sure I will get some flak like when I talked about the pixie dust----

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper, just a few questions:

- You said that 'something' would be coincidentally happening on the 25th of May, and although it was on a small-scale, it would start the ball running for future expansion. Anyway the 25th of May has come to close (at least in the UK anyway) I was wondering it you were prepared to unveil what this 'development' was? If not then perhaps some form of insight?

- Did the ship you were in have some form of defense or weaponary?

- Are crop circles signs from ET or just illusive human acts?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join