It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violent
So to all the detractors - why even try to piss in the soup? Let them have the thread and leave them alone - don't read the thread, just pass it up.

Because it's public soup...and the motto is to 'deny ignorance'.

As long as I maintain a reasonable tone, don't personally attack people, and question the content of the posts and not the poster....I'm going to continue doing what I do....

And, I derive a great deal of amusement from the characterizations of 'knowledge' and 'truth' attributed to this.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This subject is being hit from several angles given the variety of questioners, which is cool.

I was trying to decide as to whether or not it would be better for Sleeper to write a book, or to keep the dialogue going...I decided the active and ongoing dialogue was better.

A book can't respond to questions. With this board they can be asked, and can cover many angles. Like shining a flashlight here and there and getting a larger and larger picture...A book is dead words and can't really be investigated beyond their word's concrete, explicit meanings...if that makes sense...

I have to say thank you to Sleeper for keeping this open. There are so many interested parties that I'd say this board in itself is an "event" of some significance...I'm a cautiously interested party...but this is a subject, I feel, cannot be approached completely scientifically; in most part, because the evidence/material just isn't there. Testing a metal to determine that it's not from this planet, and even more standing in front of an alien and being forced to see and believe something is nuts and bolts. Fine. Then what...?

To me, what's interesting, and what is infinitely more important are the psychological and intellectual ramifications. Especially since this subject seems so much more spiritually motivated. The whole thing...

The question shouldn't be so much "is" there life out there, because come on - there is enough material on the Internet to convince you "something" is going on (this includes this site) that you should know if evidence were going to be available it would be by now.

The question now should be, "Why?" Why aren't there highly visible flying saucers - millions of them - readily visible to everyone, and why aren't they landing and talking to people? One reason, that seems somewhat obvious, is that "that's not the point." The point is not to take the power from the people - the power to live their own lives and change their own destiny. And it's not to set religious standards or codified laws for people to adhere to (although Sleeper said that this was done to some extent long ago, but it's not to say "do this, because daddy said so"....They aren't here to play daddy).

Then one has to ask themselves, what does it mean that "they" are here, but aren't openly interacting with us. One thing Sleeper suggested is that there are universal laws of interference being adhered to...I would also suggest that the little we've been shown is a nudge...and it's purpose is to guide, but also to stimulate that aspect of ourselves not associated with our immediate, surface, aware consciousness.

It's a nudge, also, to that aware part of ourselves, our subconscious; the part of ourselves that reacts to (and possibly creates) life - is the source of existence (or at least "our" existence) - but that doesn't adhere to rules of logic. And from which our lives are guided and created...it's kind of deep, but I believe what's happening is definitely conrete, physical and material, but at the same time has deeper, really deep implications...we shall see I guess...

For Sleeper, thank you for continuing this thread...If you write a book on the subject let us know... until then, I am interested to see what happens on the 25th, if anything..and where this thread will go...what does it all mean? hahaha

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpnyc
i see how resistant people are to you, how will they know the truth if there told?

Hi jpnyc,

How will they know the truth? Truth is persistent and will eventually breakthrough the toughest barriers----some people find it early and therefore move forward sooner others take longer and require more life times on planets like earth before they make contact with the truth

i hear both good and evil, but for me evil is just a lie, usually the opposite is true, and good crushes evil everytime in the end, thank u sleeper, there needs to be more of us out here

Everyone gets a free ride if they want it, but no one has to get onboard---

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Hmm... what "loop" are you referring to?

Those officials with ET contact

"Big" in terms of what?

Eventual worldwide implications

It starts "this year" or on May 25th? If you can't be more specific then why did you even bring this up?

I didn’t bring it up, I responded to a question from a poster

What protocol is that exactly? I'd like to understand more about how you perceive this protocol to work.

First rule of protocol is to not let the ego of the messenger subvert the message

Hey, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it... question is what have they done/are they doing/will they do for you? :-)

They are giving me and my wife two free tickets to the local movie theater----for any movie we wish to see----I have to throw some sarcasm in there once in awhile----

What do I get out of it? Perhaps nothing more than the privilege of having this connection---and all the good and bad that goes with it

Mine too but technically aren't we all ("aliens")? ;-)

Yes but they get to hold the remote control of the big screen

"Pixie dust" works for me :-)

Everything is pixie dust----most just don’t know it

Anyway, about the moon... why bother sanitizing the scene when it's already been well documented?

Not many people buying what’s in those documents

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Sleeper..you sound like you saw your tree of life... so..i too have one question..is ET's preventing lot's of humans (souls) go to a higher form of state (when they die)?..for my experience they are like blocking the entire planet so few can leave to a better place.....keeping the cycle going..death incarnate again..and again..and again...like blocking it at every cost....

Those who are here strictly for punishment are blocked from leaving and will depending on why they are here have to do several tours before they can get out

Many are in their last stages of their reincarnation cycles and many are here for learning purposes and will leave this earth once they achieved their goal, and some are on vacation

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
everything u say sleeper, i already know

its just about relearning,

truth is only ready and available to those smart enough to identify it

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
you must begin by knowing that you've already arrived

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violent
And of course, I might as well sip the soup myself, hey sleeper - any suggestions on how best to use the '___' I made to try and get in touch with meaningful entities? Have they ever mentioned the spirit molecule?

Stimulants are recreational, abused stimulants are detrimental

You may expand your mind, and make contact with strange entities----worse they can make contact with you----this is not a fruitful way to get information from the other side

My contacts forbid me to cloud my mind----although they allow me to take a drink now and then

Off my soapbox----never heard of a spirit molecule

Any insight on what direction I should take in life, or why I have stalled out for the past 2 years?

Back on my soapbox:

If the horse your riding isn’t taking you were you want to go get on a different horse

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
sleeper what do u know of alien healings? just curious

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpnyc
sleeper what do u know of alien healings? just curious

Many abductions are for that reason

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
they dont have to abduct they do it remotely.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
depends on the wound,

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

You mentioned animals/insects did not have/where souls. But could be inserted one.
So if its inserted one do the animal/insect think of its own existence like humans do?
What I mean is, its the sole that can only become aware of its existence.
Else its joust following the "program"?

For the awareness or consciousness to exist does it not take enourmous power?
Like the Darwin stuff how the species on this planet evolved from the smallest thing trying alot of combinations until it succeded somewhat. But it might be like that but in a purer/smaller form like the "exotic" energy you where talking about moving/combinating in a infinity amount of speed and it got consciousness bit by bit. But now there is a system(ET) taking care of things like that?

Joust a thought.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Diclonius]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diclonius
Hello Sleeper.

You mentioned animals/insects did not have/where souls. But could be inserted one.
So if its inserted one do the animal/insect think of its own existence like humans do?

An entity like ET can enter into any machine---animal/insect/etc, to interact with humans for a verity of reasons and purposes. ET can also place a soul into any machine---as containment, for example, and that soul may or may not be aware of where it is

its the sole that can only become aware of its existence.

Only souls are aware----some barely

For the awareness or consciousness to exist does it not take enourmous power?

On the contrary it takes power to restrain consciousness----once we are free of our bodies we become infinitely more aware

The body is the power plant that keeps the brain alive and the soul entrapped---and restricted

The soul consumes no energy, instead it creates energy and can manipulate matter----the higher up the soul is

Like the Darwin stuff how the species on this planet evolved from the smallest thing trying alot of combinations until it succeded somewhat. But it might be like that but in a purer/smaller form like the "exotic" energy you where talking about moving/combinating in a infinity amount of speed and it got consciousness bit by bit. But now there is a system(ET) taking care of things like that?

Darwin was wrong----by design

There is no such thing as evolution, everything is made---and sometimes improved upon---but that’s illusion

Humans need something to believe and ETs created illusions throughout history----everything is staged

We are entering a new era and some of the old illusions/props are outdated and are slowly being deconstructed----yes there will be new illusions and props so that the vast majority can remain in their protective bubble of reality

This thread is for those curious souls who want a peek behind the stage doors

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sleeper if we were all of a sudden able to see the big picture could we handle it or would we be killing are self's to get out.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Sleeper if we were all of a sudden able to see the big picture could we handle it or would we be killing are self's to get out.

Most have difficulty seeing the little picture---the big picture is out of our reach completely----but we can see bits and pieces of it if we dare to look

Killing ourselves to get out is the quickest way to get thrown back in---and with the lights dimmed a tad more

Were not on the big rock to plan our escape---most are here to do their time and with good behavior perhaps move up and eventually out

Steps on soapbox

If you are at a point were this life sucks and you want off this world---that’s not a good thing----people in those situation need to change what they are doing and find something meaningful----those that blow this life and any opportunities sent their way will only have to come back and try again

For my two cents---and you did ask for them---- I think it would be better to take the medicine now than put it off and have to come back and do it all over again---and sometimes it’s a crapshoot where they put you

Look around the world---the bad places one can end up in far outnumber the good places---I’m not a gambling man but it’s obvious the odds are against you

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
guess Ill stick around and try to be good then, because your right there is always someone out there that's got it a hell of a lot worse than we do.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Most have difficulty seeing the little picture---the big picture is out of our reach completely----but we can see bits and pieces of it if we dare to look
Killing ourselves to get out is the quickest way to get thrown back in---and with the lights dimmed a tad more
Were not on the big rock to plan our escape---most are here to do their time and with good behavior perhaps move up and eventually out
Steps on soapbox
If you are at a point were this life sucks and you want off this world---that’s not a good thing----people in those situation need to change what they are doing and find something meaningful----those that blow this life and any opportunities sent their way will only have to come back and try again
For my two cents---and you did ask for them---- I think it would be better to take the medicine now than put it off and have to come back and do it all over again---and sometimes it’s a crapshoot where they put you
Look around the world---the bad places one can end up in far outnumber the good places---I’m not a gambling man but it’s obvious the odds are against you

None of this post is about Aliens, extraterrestrials, or UFOs. This is opinion and advice. It's pretty much what this entire thread has ever been, philosophical opinion.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Watch yer step there mrpenny , you may find yourself on ignore as I am.
Apparently tolerance isn't one of ETs strong suits. No dissention allowed. Just more psuedo-religion and quasi-philosophy. And the usual fawning sycophants and dubious celebrities putting lip to backside lapping up the hog swallow.
And to top it off they have the nerve to ask that those like myself should just not read or respond. Since when are threads here private? Tell ya what.....you don't like what I got to say you go away. This is an open public forum and I can dam well post what I like long as I stay within the assorted rules and T&C.
And just in case anyone missed it(because they haven't read the whole thread) sleeper was the one who recieved a warn for his posts about me.
My hobby is investigating UFOs and Im here to see if there's any truth(read the title of the thread). So far I haven't seen any evidence much less proof to maintain the validity of the thread title.

An aside- has any of you boot lickers bothered to read sleepers posts previous to this thread in politics and religion? I have and guess what? You may find that they open a whole nother side to the discussion. Go ahead have a look. Might open yer eyes.

[edit on 5/23/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
sleeper is the man!

id like to meet one of these wild little dudes sometime, i think i may have before but its been erased
, do any of these ET's get a laugh at all the pictures around roswell of what they look like. I'm talking about billboards, advertisements, etc.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join