It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
[Well thanks for the ifo,i think you should u2u vertu,he knows about reptilians and could you explain the cavern part and you said it was not fun,were you punished?

Inside the cavern was a huge metallic room. The room had machinery as that seen perhaps under a large city, like a power plant or water treatment, don't know but it was completely silent. No city was on the surface only desert.

The place was lit up but I don't recall the light source, whether it was florescent lighting (human stuff) or alien. There were no doors that I could see or find, I was in the cave and then I was in the metal building, compartment, cube, or whatever it was. Once I was in I couldn’t get out. I wasn't panicked but I had a bad feeling about it the whole time I was in it.

I walked and explored it for hours---it had no end to it. I wasn't punished it was like I was misplaced or left behind by accident. It felt like a void, I never felt that alone, like I was the only human alive.

Everything has a vibrations, humans, animals, insects, and plants. Humans like to be around other humans, that’s why people gravitate to large cities. There is certain energy around humans and their activities. The level of energy corresponds to the size of the crowd. But even in a desert alone you can feel and know that there are other humans around, a few miles away, in some town.

Inside that container the energy we humans give off could not penetrate it; nothing could penetrate it, not even superman’s x-ray vision. It wasn’t like I felt alone----I was alone----there is no worst feeling than that. It could be they were testing me to see how I would handle being away from other humans for any length of time----like a mission to another planet. Perhaps the military or NASA, needs certain “volunteers” before they subject their astronauts to long voyages----like Mars.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
if you explored this for hours, and it had no end etc, id like to learn some of the details of the machinery etc.

im sure with your time spent you looked at them.

p.s. during all these times did you ever eat ?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
What in particular made the abductions so different from one to the next, I mean, there must have been a purpose to abduct you on each occasion and bearing in mind that these would not be simple creatures,it would need to be for a purpose that could not be simulated and secondly different from the previous..

There are many entities in the abduction business, including some governments.

Reasons for abductions are as varied as those doing the abducting. Certain experiments can't be done openly in a free society-----there is lots of paper work, red tape, and bureaucracy. People could get sued, and it just doesn't look good all around. Most of these experiments are done with alien equipment by humans, and if the humans botch something the aliens fix it. Compared to human hospitals abductees are in excellent hands.

Most abductees remember nothing of the experiment, and in most cases are better off after the visit, for instance, no more cancer in the person.

Some aliens care little about terrifying their subjects because they know they will wipe away all memory of the experience. Its like dealing with government personnel, they treat people like cattle because they can, unfortunately they don't erase the experience from our memories.

Abductions are negative because there is no control of the situation, and panic can set in, followed by the survival instinct of kicking, screaming, yelling, biting and punching-----to no avail, they simply carry you away.

Sometimes they encase you in a rubbery substance (the movie "Fire in the Sky" is dead on). This substance instantly immobilizes you, yet you remain conscience, you can’t see anything because of the cocoon you are in.

Every experience and encounter is unique, some pleasant others you don't want to go there but once.

What separates the good from the bad encounters is the level of autonomy they allow you.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
if you explored this for hours, and it had no end etc, id like to learn some of the details of the machinery etc.

im sure with your time spent you looked at them.

p.s. during all these times did you ever eat ?

The machinery or equipment had metal skins or casings covering them. No gages, pulleys, wheels, levers, valves, only large odd shaped things. I call them machinery because that's what they reminded me of.

I like having my three squares a day, yet I don't recall ever eating or drinking while I was a possession of the aliens.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
so? has this thread stopped here?
sleeper please go on if you wish

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I am seeing a lot more use of alien pictures in raves, movies and subliminal art.

Perhaps it is a conditioning phase to make us easier to accept that we knew all along.

Question is: Will you forgive your government for saying it was a matter of National Security?

Just watched The Forgotton. Good example as I thought the movie was about ghost or the Devil.

COnditioning at its finest.

Geeze>>>>

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is an experiment for those wishing to know a “tiny” bit of the feeling of an alien encounter. At night, no moon out, in the dark, in the woods, no lights around you, no flashlight------by yourself----anticipate an alien touching your hand.

You can go into a dark basement (at night) alone and experience the same effect, if no one else is in the house.

Stand in the quite darkness for fifteen minutes----you might force an encounter.

You may also have a heart attack.

Aliens work at night and in the daylight but mostly late at night, when you are sleeping. The human mind can handle alien contact better from a semi-sleep state, and that’s where they keep you for the duration of time spent with them.

It takes a mighty large hair up you butt to meet an alien while you are wide awake.

It don't matter how bad you think you are (around other humans) when you are in the presents of an alien you are a small helpless creature----in shock with fear.

I have been present at some abductions and I have seen large grown men cry like babies-----even before anything was done to them----just being in the presence of an alien.

Aliens take lots of getting use to.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have had alien contact all of my life and I still never know what to expect from them. They obviously have jobs to do here on this planet, giving us bits and pieces of information to improve out technology, medicine, education, war machine, etc.

If, as many people believe, they want to make this planet a peaceful place-----they could have-----but all the wars we have and had, have been supervised by them, made possible by them, and perhaps formulated by them-----to what ends only they know.

Believe it or not-----they are in control of everything, if they want this planet to be utopia it is in their power-----they can also make it into a hellhole.

From what I have learned they are not here to make themselves known to the majority of the people of the world-----they don’t have to have contact with any governments, they only do so because of some higher extraterrestrial protocol. They can do their work without humanity knowing about them.

Since they have made contact with certain governments and individuals it seems practical that they have intensions of making themselves known at some point-----I have no information on this.

Perhaps humans need to make a physiological leap before we can handle them face to face. A leap that will not happen until we hatch from this egg we call planet earth and move out into the solar system.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
if that's the case, they sound like real jerks to me.

how would they take being chewed out by a human?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What you describe isn't much different than the way human beings treat other species of life on the planet, in so far as the studying/controlling/research is concerned. Now we often respond this way towards certain species out of fear. Certainly Aliens/ET have something to fear from us as well?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Certainly Aliens/ET have something to fear from us as well?

Aliens are probably as fragile as tissue paper but brawn and strength are nothing against a far superior race.

We cage lions, tigers and bears (oh--) because they can tear us apart in seconds----however, these animals are at a disadvantage to our superior brains, and we can do as we please with them.

Can the animal kingdom ever rise up against us because of their claws, sharp teeth, and superior strength? Sure they can kill one or two people---- who are careless, otherwise No.

Aliens are never careless around humans, but they have fallen victim to other aliens (UFO crashes).

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sleeper I was within 50 yards of an E.T.V. on private property. Are you saying this was An attemt on thier part to reveal themselves to me , or just a mistake on thier part for being so obvious. ( Glowing brightly at night ..ect.)

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

how would they take being chewed out by a human?

You take your kids to the zoo and the best thing that can happen is hearing the roar of a lion-----that's entertaining to us-----as long as the lion is behind bars.

The lion is not wishing us a nice day, it’s also not chewing us out----its letting us know it would like to just chew on us.

A human chewing out an alien might be entertaining for the aliens if it were possible.

From what I have seen humans are totally docile around aliens and one hundred percent under their control----once in the ship.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sleeper......why don't the aliens want to reveal themselves to us? Just curious if you know why.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Sleeper I was within 50 yards of an E.T.V. on private property. Are you saying this was An attemt on thier part to reveal themselves to me , or just a mistake on thier part for being so obvious. ( Glowing brightly at night ..ect.)

Compared to humans, aliens are perfect, they don't make mistakes.

Anyone who sees an alien ship (UFO) that close more than likely has been inside the craft, and possibly taken on a leisurely cruse around the solar system.

Or they were programmed for something, repaired of something (illness, disease, etc) or even damaged for reasons only the aliens know. They also take sperm, eggs and fetuses.

To bad you don't remember your experience.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faeryland
Sleeper......why don't the aliens want to reveal themselves to us? Just curious if you know why.

Because they know how detrimental that would be to our development.

If they came out our lives would totally be disrupted----no one would go to work, everything would come to a standstill-----whose operating the trains, the street lights, delivering the food to the stores, gas pumps would go dry----and on and on.

Everyone would be so blown away----that they couldn't function.

Could you go about you daily routine if an armada of alien ships suddenly appeared on this planet? BTW----they are here----incognito for your protection.

They would have to take complete charge of six billion people, reorganize the whole planet pronto before humans starved to death.

It would not be a pretty picture-----for one, there would be lots of people against what they would see as an alien invasion and form a resistance movement, in the mean time chaos would engulf the planet.

Formal alien contact sounds nice but it’s impossible at this stage of human development.

Humans need to cut their teeth in space and become more like the aliens before we can communicate with them openly.

It will happen.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What about exploring inner space? Through a type of psychic-telepathic mission with ET? If that's how they communicate with each other, perhaps we should begin training ourselves in their methods.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
What about exploring inner space? Through a type of psychic-telepathic mission with ET? If that's how they communicate with each other, perhaps we should begin training ourselves in their methods.

ETs can get into your head and access everything in there----like a computer hack.

So plotting against them is impossible.

Some ETs are essential to humans, and I believe that if they were not here shielding us earth and humans might look much different, perhaps more chaos, more poverty----life might me like it was in the Dark Ages.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
sleeper,

Did you ever considered writting about your experience(since you decided to make it public) instead of just posting bits and pieces here ?
On a web site maybe where you can update it as you remember new things.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc
sleeper,

Did you ever considered writting about your experience(since you decided to make it public) instead of just posting bits and pieces here ?
On a web site maybe where you can update it as you remember new things.

Bursuc,

I have started writing a book, but getting something published in this overly crowded field is a long shot. That's why I post here.

My reason for posting is to tell those interested that extraterrestrials are real-------they are real------they are real.

Aliens have fantastic mind-boggling flying machines.

I can say the same thing in a three hundred page book----perhaps I will some day.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join