It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange occurrence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this has happened to me a few times throughout my life. i will fall asleep, and then seem to wake up, but it seems that only my senses are awake, i am unable to move, see or speak, but i can think, hear, and breathe normally. this is a very strange thing, but for some reason, i rather enjoy it, get to hear some juicy conversations about myself when those around me think i am asleep, which, in a sense i am, and am not. comments?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
have you figured out if the things you find out from people are what they really are saying.. if so could be some form of astral projection???

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
seems like a form of sleep paralysis?

Where you are half in dream land and half awake.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equineartist7
have you figured out if the things you find out from people are what they really are saying.. if so could be some form of astral projection???

Oh yes, everything that i hear is exactly as it was said, i really do enjoy it. it gives me some sort of feeling like death or paralysis, i like it and wish it would happen more often. i do not know very much about astral projection. what exactly is it?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
seems like a form of sleep paralysis?

Where you are half in dream land and half awake.

the thing is, it doesn't feel like a dream at all, the senses that are awake are awake in full. the best way i can describe it is that my mind is awake, but not my body

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
astral prjection is what your doing...
it is when you detach your physical body from your metaphysical body (meaning mind/energy body/etc) but you are always connected to a silver thread to your body usually it connects to you forhead but it can also connect to other parts. If you find your self in danger turn yourself around on the spot and go back using the cord, because if you do do this too often it can be dangerous dont get cocky either you dont want to travel into another plane without knowing it. Please research this topic further for your sake... i will say no more

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equineartist7
astral prjection is what your doing...
it is when you detach your physical body from your metaphysical body (meaning mind/energy body/etc) but you are always connected to a silver thread to your body usually it connects to you forhead but it can also connect to other parts. If you find your self in danger turn yourself around on the spot and go back using the cord, because if you do do this too often it can be dangerous dont get cocky either you dont want to travel into another plane without knowing it. Please research this topic further for your sake... i will say no more

I didn't even know how that happened or how to do it again. you almost make it sound dangerous. is that simply because travelling to other planes is dangerous? or is there something else? you have answered some questions, but raised even more. if anyone has some more information on astral projection, please post it here. thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join