It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Wraith Wryder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Have enjoyed the discussion, especially the more passionate, spirited portions. I was the Development Officer (Dep Prog Mngr) for NATF and integrated w/ AF on F22/F23 - many moons ago. Was also tech transfer mangr, PVI (cockpit) and Threat co-chair. Had access to other progs as well. Many items are unclass and can be shared. A few hundred carrier landings, NFWS grad and a few other things might add, dunno yet, but able to speak w/ a modicum of credibility on various aspects of interesting progs from politics to engineering to operations. Seems you folks have a good time on here!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

Now I dare you to tear yourself away from your computer!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy your stay and i hope to have some good discussions with you in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Wraith Wryder!!

Can't wait to read some of your posts!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I say lets get to the Sharing We love details. Im sure you will enjoy your stay, IF you are telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanx for the nice welcome. Seems like a varied crowd. Covers the experience spectrum?
Better to 'splain terms on the fly or could that insult some?

S-Cobra, yer comment indicates the possibility of an occasional bullshooter??? Hopefully no one lets the truth stand in the way of a good story on here ;o)

Mean time, there was some activity on F23 thread that might be able to use a tale or three. Such as just how bigga jump in performance these new class planes are - from the F23 first flight on. (not sher if I was able to poach a copy of the the photo chase with actual audio or have the PR version, but will check. Then sniff the site to see if MPEG posts accepted) Let the Ruskies grin about Cobra maneuvers all they want (no pun on anyone there) they have NO idea what can be done!

Thanx again,
WW

new topics

top topics

join