It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

signature line hieght?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I apologize if this is a repeat question, I've looked alot and dont see anything on this question anywhere.

I have a banner signature I'd like to use...

It's 104 pixels high. I've seen alot of posts use sig banners along with type, that are larger than 104 pixels high, but when I try to use this with a line of type (my name), the image is cut off halfway down.

Is there code that I insert that will fix that...or is it something I have to "buy" in the store?

Any help appriciated,
Jeff

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Check the guidelines, the signature guidelines for images is 500x50, yours exceeds that.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here give this a whirl , good luck and have fun the picture looks great by the way nice art work.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You see, the problem is, you haven't given me the 500 points to fix it. If you would just move them over to my account, I'll fix this right up.

Don't worry, this is completely above board.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
You see, the problem is, you haven't given me the 500 points to fix it. If you would just move them over to my account, I'll fix this right up.

Don't worry, this is completely above board.

Signature line mercenary at your service , will kill unuseful avatars and sig lines for points, hehe Delta it just poppwed in my head sorry.

top topics

join