It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So JFK was sleeping with Hitlers girlfriend and Bush was selling machinery to the nazis. the nazis lost popularity and lost the war and Bush had to find a new way to make money so he and all the other skulls (ex SS offciers) Became CIA or some other secret service and started taking over key national security jobs in the states. before long the Skulls had erected a new empire fueled by oil, cocain, murder, weapons dealing and ect...
JFK (whos father was a wallstreet manipulator and rum runner and member of skulls) was suppose to get to a possition of prominent power and help the familly enlarge its holdings and what not. but instead he got tired of bieng a puppet and thought he may facilitate some change in the world by helping eliminate poverty and fighting wrongs where he saw it.
this was not hes duty tho. him and his brother where ment to be no more then puppets doing the bidding of the higher ups. George Bush Senior was a foot soldier at the time since he was in the lower ranks of the organization and had to work his way up. Bush may have been part of the jfk assassination due to his lowly possition in the organization.
feel free to call the organization whatever u want. Free Massons.......the Skulls......The Illuminati........the CIA.......
anyway i forgot where i was going with this

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azmodan
So JFK was sleeping with Hitlers girlfriend and Bush was selling machinery to the nazis. the nazis lost popularity and lost the war and Bush had to find a new way to make money so he and all the other skulls (ex SS offciers) Became CIA or some other secret service and started taking over key national security jobs in the states. before long the Skulls had erected a new empire fueled by oil, cocain, murder, weapons dealing and ect...
JFK (whos father was a wallstreet manipulator and rum runner and member of skulls) was suppose to get to a possition of prominent power and help the familly enlarge its holdings and what not. but instead he got tired of bieng a puppet and thought he may facilitate some change in the world by helping eliminate poverty and fighting wrongs where he saw it.
this was not hes duty tho. him and his brother where ment to be no more then puppets doing the bidding of the higher ups. George Bush Senior was a foot soldier at the time since he was in the lower ranks of the organization and had to work his way up. Bush may have been part of the jfk assassination due to his lowly possition in the organization.
feel free to call the organization whatever u want. Free Massons.......the Skulls......The Illuminati........the CIA.......
anyway i forgot where i was going with this

You forgot about the Reptilians, the reptilians are always involved in illuminati conspiracies.

To me, to be honest, while I guess it's the possibility, I don't think so, because everybody watching the parade would've mentioned something fishy going on with the driver, we would've seen some smoke, and connoleys reaction to it would've been obvious (he was sitting right behind the pilot after all.) There were more people saying they saw the shooter(s) over on the knoll.

Also account for the bullet found near the underpass. Also take into account the secret serviceman behind Kennedies motorcade who clearly heard Kennedy gurgle out a scream "My god, I've been hit." And then, to the driver "Step on it, we're hit!" right as the driver turned to kennedies attention.

Also, Kellerman said he heard a "flurry" of shots which "was like a double bang- bang bang."

Also remember all suspects did identify another armed man they saw in the area, but once they caught Oswald, and they found him out to be a "Fidel Castro supporter" they just rolled with one shooter.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Information on where the limo went.

www.jfklancer.com...

Along with a couple of still photos of the windshield and it's alleged bullet hole.
One looks like something in the background and not on the windshield proper and the other looks more like a rock chip with cracks emananting out from the point the rock - if if was a rock - hit.

The best witness to the JFK assassination was the Presidential limousine.

More info here: www.jfklancer.com...

Along with more photos of the limo, before and after.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

This site talks about the Secret Agents assigned to the motorcade:

www.jfklink.com...

Ox

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The fish poison mentioned earlier would have been blow fish venom as..we all know is a neurotoxin.. and JFK's brain went missing if memory serves.. In another thread recently I commented on this.. and this is what I believe and posted..
Lee Harvey Oswald fired... panic ensues.. the crowd scatters.. the SS agents do their thing... in the midst of the panic, the driver turns, fires one round..
That's the most prudent explaination I can come up with.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Driver left handed shot Streamed: right click the video and zoom to 200

Bill Cooper version of the Zapruder tape. The tape was sent to Japanese for frame by frame, enhancement and it was slowed down you decide.
I captured it from the Behold a Pale Horse Video.
Oh yea and it is supposed to have the guy on the grassy knoll as well.

[edit on 18/1/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

There are many threads on here on this topic. The answer is NO!! What looks like a gun is the top of the passenger's head and what looks like the arm holding the gun is the curb on the sidewalk!! NO DOUBT! I've studied the film frame by frame...it is NOT the driver.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"There are many threads on here on this topic. The answer is NO!! What looks like a gun is the top of the passenger's head and what looks like the arm holding the gun is the curb on the sidewalk!! NO DOUBT! I've studied the film frame by frame...it is NOT the driver. "

How can u see the sidewalk thru the driver?

there where in fact alot of people at ground level near the limo when it went by that heard a firecracker sound coming from the limo as well as some people who actualy saw the driver with a gun but those people died within 2 years of the event.
Damage control......

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
also when the limo was first investigated there was one shot thru the windshield wich apeard to come from the rear and it was known the connely carried a pistol and is beleived that he may have been trying to return fire on the two front secret service men. the windshield was later taken and switched with one with a hole coming from the front to help cover up the "return fire story" and give creedence to the grassy knoll.
Connely knew who was shooting but it stands to reason that after he was shot maby there wasent much fight left in him and he was "made to see reason". he was then briefed with what to say to give credence to whatever story the organization wanted to put out. after all the organization was in charge of also providing "protection" for his wife.
so there is that element of blackmail there.
same goes for Jackie K. she cant say anything cause hre children are bieng watched by these same men.

on another note Connely disapeard in Alaska didnt he?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Also the shellfish toxin is what caused him to be choking there and i dont think to wich there was an antidote so JFK was dead even before the bullet hit his head but the brain had to be disposed of of the toxin would show up in a toxicology autopsy

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Az, got any sources to back up those claims? I'd be interested in seeing them.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azmodan
on another note Connely disapeard in Alaska didnt he?

No, he died in 1993 at the age of 76.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing any information you have on the bullet through the window. As far as I know, most conspiracy theories attribute 6 rounds fired (because of the audio we heard from the policemans radio.) Two hit Kennedy, one may or may not have hit conneley, one hit the curb near the overpass.

So thats four bullets accounted for, two unaccounted for.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

How can u see the sidewalk thru the driver?

Look at the frames of the Zaprueder film. Obviously you haven't. Who said you can see the sidewalk through the driver? There's an excellent website that breaks down the film frame by frame. It's on another thread here. it's quite obvious the sun refelcting off the passenger's head looks like a gun and the curb looks like an arm holding it. If you watch the film fast it appears that the driver shoots and fires. If you slow it down, it's obvious that that is merely an illusion. OBVIOUS!

Have you seen the Zaprueder film? Have you investigated the frames one at a time?

it was known the connely carried a pistol and is beleived that he may have been trying to return fire on the two front secret service men.

My only comment on this is:

Also the shellfish toxin is what caused him to be choking

Shellfish toxin? How about the bullet that went through his neck? Do you think that might make someone choke? Also a spinal cord injury can cause a person's hands to come up exactly as Kennedy's did. Shellfish toxin? Where did you pull that out of? Didn't seem like any toxin was bothering him before he got hit by the first bullet. Shellfish toxin =

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Excitable you where the one who said it was the curb of the side walk.
it is a gun. it is not the suns reflection of his head the guy has dark hair hes not bald. and its not the sidewalk either otherwise you would be looking at the sidewalk thru the driver.
that is what i was trying to convey. and the reason it is blurd is because u are obviously looking at edited footage that has been tamperd with.
as for the wounds to the neck they could have been added after when kennedy was on the stretcher in the hospital since the shooter was with his body the whole time he could have easily changed or added some wounds. the windshield was testimonial of police officers who looked over the limo during the first days of the investigating and the windshield was later taken by CIA and replaced.
the shellfish toxin is sorta a far shot but it is what was explained in the seminar. i dont know hte reason for it or how they prove it but im just relating what i saw in the seminar footage.
i have no references since it was a 10 years ago and it was a privatly recorded video of a 16 hour seminar. as far as i know the seminar was pretty secret and the video was taped by people who where putting on the seminar. i couldent give u any names if i remmeberd them anyway since this information people get killed for. if i find anything tho that back up what iv seen il post it here witha link.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
this gentlemen shares some of the same ideas.

community-2.webtv.net...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I fooled around with a couple photo editing programs and I made this photo from a frame in the Zapruder Film to compare the refelctions of four different points in the frame. I sampled color from the brightest points, the top color being the Passenger's head, and the second color is from the Driver's Head, and the other two colors are from the passenger side windshield Chrome and the other being the chrome from the driver's door.
When you zoom in this close two things become clear, the bright reflection on the passenger's head is not chrome from the driver's side, and if you will compare the reflectivity of the two heads, the passenger's head is closer to Chrome than it is to any other head in the entire frame. Just guessing here but I am of the opinion that these few frames have been altered with a sort of double exposure using a splice of film from the chrome and placing it over the head of the passenger.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

and the reason it is blurd is because u are obviously looking at edited footage that has been tamperd with.

The frames I have seen were not blurry and weren't tampered with. I'll find the site and post it...

Twitchy's frame looks tampered with. No offense Twitchy. I respect you more than most on here!

edit to add link: www.assassinationresearch.com...

Look at frame 312...it's obviously not a gun.....
Look at frame 313! BAM..the headshot! But, not from the driver....sorry!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by Zabilgy:

what appears to be a gun and it certainly looks like it could be a gun is actually the top of the head of the passenger in the front seat..it is definite. If this was a gun, tell me how the driver could have his left arm at the angle necessary to have it extended straight out while he is seated forward...it's physically impossible

If you watch the film, there is an "illusion" of a gun in the driver's hand. If you look at the frames one at a time, it is OBVIOUS it is the top of the passenger's head (gun) and the curb of the sidewalk (arm).

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
See the person holding his arm up at the bottom? (Frame 238)

That guy is first seen in frame 225 and you see him last in Frame 243.

Would it be possible to be that guy holding some sort of weapon?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Would it be possible to be that guy holding some sort of weapon?

Anything is possible, but I think the secret service would have probably jumped him. What I get a kick out of is the cops on the motorcycles. Frame after frame after frame they don't react at all...like they aren't surprised by what is happening....

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
[quote What I get a kick out of is the cops on the motorcycles. Frame after frame after frame they don't react at all...like they aren't surprised by what is happening....

Crash helmets do pretty well at filtering out noise.
I'd guess that may have had to do with the slow reacting M/C cops.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join