It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think if the driver shot kennedy his wife would have blown this wide open... she didnt want him dead and another thing.. the calibur of the weapon would make closerange shots inpossible... It was a rifle... and another thing.. the driver was well searched and a federal agent so yea i doubt it

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyderone
I think if the driver shot kennedy his wife would have blown this wide open... she didnt want him dead and another thing.. the calibur of the weapon would make closerange shots inpossible... It was a rifle... and another thing.. the driver was well searched and a federal agent so yea i doubt it

Im not sure im comprehending you correctly. Like I said, nobody was looking at the driver when the head shot came. If you watch the vid, JFK II, that another member posted on the second page, you can see it happen at the beggining. The first scene they play of the head shot, is I believe from the unedited version. On that small clip you can see the driver shoot Kennedy. None of the other times it showed on that vid, did the driver like like the shooter. Only on the first clip. For some reason I couldnt get the whole vid to play though

And you say, " the caliber of the weapon would make close range shots impossible..."
Well just what was the caliber of the weapon? I dont think anyone can prove it actually came from a rifle. Or a pistol for that matter! But another thing the vid shows, is that over half a dozen people physically showing that the large exit wound was to the rear-right of Kennedys head. So does that mean that the bullet came from the front left? Hence, the drivers position. Id like to think so!
"the driver was well searched and a federal agent so yea i doubt it"
Searched by who? How do you know? Why did the driver turn around right before Kennedy was killed, as if he knew it was coming then speed off after seeing Kennedys head blown away?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
why leave the limo with Secret Service everywhere?

if u watch the vid youll see that their wasnt very much (if any) secret service in the area

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bill Greer just disappeared from the scenc after that day or else I cannot find any information on him following the murder..
When Jackie died, she left a stipulation in her will that NO information on her years in and after the WH to be released until 2050, when all will be gone?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
I've heard the story of the driver before.
What I find interesting is Jacqueline Kennedy tried to crawl off the back of the limo very rapidly.

Jackie was trying to retrieve the large chunk of Kennedy's skull that you can see flying back on to the deck lid in Zapruder's film.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
After watching the video...and if its true, then.....then.....this "conspiracy" started a long time before the shooting...with the grandfathers of the bush family....and it doesnt only include Kennedy, a man who had to die sadly because he interfered with plans of world domination of the bush family, it involves everyone

At first i was reluctant to believe the new world order theory..but now....hell i dont know

As for Jaqui reaching for the piece of brain....i think she was actually reaching for the only secret service agent who was trying to get to the car...who consequently lost one or two of his toes after being dragged by the limo......(i hear, dont know if its the truth..)

[edit on 29-4-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA
What if the driver did shoot him, but that part got edited out to make it look like the driver was turning around to check on Kennedy. It looks to me like it was a premeditaded look.

The driver probably was in on it. Afterall, he slowed way down. Much slower than protocols allow.

My personal belief is that there were a handful of shooters in various locations. None of them know for sure who killed Kennedy (like in a firing squad).

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Some would say that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box (and just for the record, those people all smoke crack- they're dead wrong) but even I would notice if I was watching a parade and a limo driver turned around and whacked his fare. Nothing quite stands out in a parade like seeing somebody turn around and shoot somebody else in the face, especially if the person who does the turning around is supposed to be driving.
Even if he didn't fire first, you'd have to think that SOMEBODY would have seen it with their own two eyes and gone to the press, right? I know that a lot of stupid people took cover when the shooting started (as if they thought they were actually worth shooting at- those arrogant fools) but shouldn't there have been somebody there with the clarity of thought (or lack of survival instincts) to have been kept looking?

There is no shortage of motive for killing JFK. Aristotle Onasis had a reason- the First Lady. The First Lady had two reasons (one of her reasons was Mr. Onasis and the other was Ms. Monroe, who also just happened to die not long afterwards). The mob had a reason. Castro had a reason (for that matter every commie had a reason). Anti-Castro people had a reason (bay of pigs) LBJ had a reason (and a long history of "making his own luck"). The CIA had a reason.
If each of Kennedy's enemies had supplied their own shooter for that ambush, JFK would have had more holes than the plot of Mission Impossible. No wonder we can't figure out who shot him.

Did anybody else see the episode of The Simpsons where Mr. Burns got shot?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
If each of Kennedy's enemies had supplied their own shooter for that ambush, JFK would have had more holes than the plot of Mission Impossible. No wonder we can't figure out who shot him.

Good point, TV!

I remember in Oliver Stone's "JFK," a very freaked out David Ferry said not even the shooters knew who killed him.

Hence the famed utterance from Ferry..

"a riddle in a mystery inside an enigma "

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

"a riddle in a mystery inside an enigma "

That is exactly the case. All we have to go by is the vids and photos of the murder. The police or Secret Service cant be believed on anything they say. They framed Oswald for two killings he didnt do. As far as anyone seeing the driver shoot, its a possibility. With many people focusing on JFKs reactions to the shots heard, some might have witnessed the driver do something.
But think of it like this. If they report what they saw happen to authorities or whoever, which im sure they did, who is to say that info would get released to the public? Im pretty sure the people would do whatever in their power to not let that info spread. And who is to control the people who killed JFK? Surely not media, or any people who took the reports.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Interestingly, none of the 4 in the back of the car would have seen if the driver was the shooter. None of them were watching the driver.

The final shot, it could be argued, appears to have been very different to any shots that went beforehand, however many there were.
This is because the two passangers in the Limo, who are not watching JFK suddenly duck down in the car, something they had not done up until then.
So i might claim that final shot was somehow different from the others Although maybe it could also be argued that it was the sound of JFKs skull being struck that made them duck.

What are these two after?
the agent who jumps on the back of the car and the wife who climbs out onto the back of the car. Is it really a piece of Skull they are chasng?
What if its something else, something more significant?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
What are these two after?
the agent who jumps on the back of the car and the wife who climbs out onto the back of the car. Is it really a piece of Skull they are chasng?
What if its something else, something more significant?

There's no way the driver pulled A trigger. WAY too many people would've seen that. As I said before, his job was to slow that car down for the shooters, if anything.

Jackie Kennedy was, in fact, reaching back for the president's skull/brain. It's clear on the Zapruder film.

What I wanna know is who really was Zapruder? Was he just some lucky schmuck in the right place at the right time with his camera, or was he on somebody's payroll? If so, whose?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How about this theory.?
If anyone was watching the driver, which I doubt, they would ass=u=me he was firing at the perp?
On the uncut tape, Cooper KEEPS saying "do not watch the victim, watch the driver."
I would think, Bill greer was the last person anyone was watching?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There was a second gunman but it wasnt the drver. It was a guy in the sewer in the grassy knowl.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
There was a second gunman but it wasnt the drver. It was a guy in the sewer in the grassy knowl.

I think you might have gotten that idea from a documentary called The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Personally, I think it's very possible that the 'exploding melon' shot did in fact come from the sewer. That guy in the documentary did a pretty thourough job of tracking the trajectory of that bullet. BTW, I recommend that documentary to everyone. It's probably the best I've ever seen.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
their was morethen 2 shooters and oswald wasnt even one of them he was framed, watch the video and youll c exactly what happens

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA

Originally posted by spyderone

Im not sure im comprehending you correctly. Like I said, nobody was looking at the driver when the head shot came. If you watch the vid, JFK II, that another member posted on the second page, you can see it happen at the beggining. The first scene they play of the head shot, is I believe from the unedited version. On that small clip you can see the driver shoot Kennedy. None of the other times it showed on that vid, did the driver like like the shooter. Only on the first clip. For some reason I couldnt get the whole vid to play though

And you say, " the caliber of the weapon would make close range shots impossible..."
Well just what was the caliber of the weapon? I dont think anyone can prove it actually came from a rifle. Or a pistol for that matter! But another thing the vid shows, is that over half a dozen people physically showing that the large exit wound was to the rear-right of Kennedys head. So does that mean that the bullet came from the front left? Hence, the drivers position. Id like to think so!
"the driver was well searched and a federal agent so yea i doubt it"
Searched by who? How do you know? Why did the driver turn around right before Kennedy was killed, as if he knew it was coming then speed off after seeing Kennedys head blown away?

Dude i am saying if the driver shot him His wife would have seen ofr Heard the gun.. Plus the bullets were of a high calibur not a hand gun... no way it was the driver i doubt he whipped out a sniper rifle un-detected...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh btw the driver speed up after he was shot.. and looked back cuz he was in on it.. but he didnt do it himself.... no way he was toting a sniper rilfe

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

The better question is why are you so desperate to believe it wasn't a single lone communist that killed President Kennedy?

Why not communists? Too easy? Doesn't fit into your programmed world?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
about 10 years ago or so was actualy a while ago so alot of details i dont remember but i had the chance to watch a taped 16 hour seminar about the assasination and it was put on by a very siriouse gentlemen who seemed to have done alot of research.
he went on to explain and prove that someone in the car shot shot jfk in the throat with shellfish toxin and then in the head.
he wnet on to explain that most of the video footage shot that day was taken from the owners of the video cameras and later returnd but by then the footage had been changed. the gentleman was in possesion on several videos that where secreted away and he showed them, wich in turn showed the driver shooting jfk over his right shoulder. now i cant prove any of this and i dont have any references and my memory is hazzy but its probably for the best because the gentleman at the seminar said his life would be in danger for taking the time to relay what he knew. anyway i know this is not much fact but i hope it reafirms peoples belief that there is un edited footage out there showing who really shot jfk.
all i can say is that from that experience im a firm beleiver that the driver shot jfk. all the current footage that the public has seen has been edited.
and the elements that shot jfk then are still in power now.
also he went on to say that everyone in the car knew it was the driver as well including Jackie K. altho preventing her from coming forward with the knowledge was the CIA babysitting her children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join