It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cafeteria rules r driving me CRAZY! read these rules

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My school is driving me CRAZY,not that I already wasn't or anything but my break is supposed to be at lunch but it's kind of hard to take a break when Ok I am just going to list the rules below.

1.students must raise their hands before leaving seats
2.hands to yourself!
3.no food fights or playing wth food.
4.no knives are aloud with bagged lunches.
5.phones,ect. are not aloud on school property.
6.DO NOT take trays up without asking.
7.DO NOT leave lunchroom without asking!
:
Isn't that annoying and tell me what u think of these rules please

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I like to reply to myself don't you
wow I was so mad that I banged head off the lunch table when I was typing that.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropsmoker
My school is driving me CRAZY,not that I already wasn't or anything but my break is supposed to be at lunch but it's kind of hard to take a break when Ok I am just going to list the rules below.

2.hands to yourself!
:

ok i have to ask... what grade are you in???

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo

...and why is this in the NWO section? Are you insinuating that your cafeteria is the beginning of the NWO?

And why do you have a computer at lunch? That seems pretty lenient to me.

NMS

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Are you insinuating that your cafeteria is the beginning of the NWO?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Here's what I think, cropsmoker:
If your having problems with following those cafeteria rules and guidelines, your going to be in for a seriously rough ride and a rude awakening when the NWO comes into full uncovered power and lays down their 'rules and guidelines', huh?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Same applies to class rooms...

2.hands to yourself!

Don't know about you but being poked when I eat tends to annoy me

Simple manners...

American term I'm afraid, does bagged lunches mean sandwichs?

Your there to learn not listen to music..then again I don't obey this rule.

Damn silly, bloody tray fascists!

:

Depends on how eating arrangments are dealt with.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean Cropsmoker.

You should see the mod cafeteria in this place.

Actually, sounds awful.
Twenty years ago the worst they did in High School was make you go outside to smoke.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I once heard of this school that my mom visited for her job (she's a teaching professor at the University of Wisconsin) and she noticed that before every school day started, everybody had to line up outside of the school, in alphabetical order, and according to grade. And they couldn't talk or go inside at all until all the teachers were in the building.

What does that teach our kids, how to line up in alphabetical order and shut their faces?
I'd like to have a *chat* with that principal.

EDIT: Hey just noticed that with this post I've got 4949 points.

[edit on 4/11/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My old school lunchroom used to have Lunchroom Nazis... they were crazy. They used to use kids for armrests, curse, and do other bad stuff. NOTE: this was a school with ages 6-12. At my new cafeteria it's much more lenient well it used to be until our principal got a new job and we have this new principal that is boring and just plain annoying. My old principal was so much better he bought one lunch table chinese food (long story). Now we have to wait till the garbage coems to us and we can't get up to recycle. It's crazy but I get up and walk around because I am special. LoL.... I used to be able to walk to the other side fo the cafeteria and talk to people (now i can't)

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ha, mine didn't care, get here, eat, drink, be merry. They finally put a camera up when people made "The Wall" in the cafeteria. If you had food you weren't going to eat you would throw it at "The Wall" with everyone elses. Just something stupid to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yeah it sux, having strict cafeteria rules and all that comes.

But this day and time, depending on where your school is...it's needed.

I remember my high school, crackpipe, ghetto arse, metal detecting, bling blinging, wanna be gang, 5 cops assigned to protect the peace....

I think it needed to be like that...It all depends man

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I didn't have lunch in most of High School, and senior year we could go out to eat lunch, so the rules never aplied to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sounds kinda strict. What greade are you in?

Never had rules like that when I was in school. You could do whatever you wanted in the cafteria, or just take off and do whatever.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, you can thank Dylan and Eric for screwing that up for you. We had open campus, which meant we could leave at lunch and go to Mcdonalds or something. We usually just drove around and smoked cigs and ..umm the other stuff you smoke..lol..ahh those were the days...then..2 idiots came in and started shootin up the place and now your all grounded for eternity..oh well...thank god we all have guns

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Prohibition never works...not with alcohol, not with drugs, and not in the lunch room.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is High School right? If it is then wow, that is totally sending the wrong message. I thought that the older one got the more lenient and trust they got(until they broke it) now it's everyone is a suspect? In my high school the cafe was run like a restaurant and one hall monitor was stationed there to look out for fights, nothing much happened as the Hall Monitor also had a Night Job as a Bouncer
HUGE Black Guy with a short temper and a bitchy white lady(more like Banshee) were the only hall monitors for a school of 1600. No wonder it had an undeserved reputation earned during the late 80s early 90s lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo

2.hands to yourself!
:

Yeah when I used to be in middle school rules were like that too, but in high school it gets better, ALOT BETTER, well I have to put in there that my highschool was one that was very lenient on everything.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In elementary school, the table that behaved best during the week would get lame prizes... like corny pencils and erasers.

We also had a giant traffic light. When you were relatively quiet, the light would stay green. As the room got louder, it would turn yellow. If we reached a certain level of noise, it would turn red and a loud alarm would go off. At that point we wouldn't be allowed to talk at all for the rest of the lunch period. Of course we would always try and make the light turn red on purpose.

When high school came around we didn't really have any rules, as long as we stayed in the cafeteria and didn't throw our food at each other. We could walk around as we pleased, throw out our lunch whenever we were done, go up and by something from the snack bar when we wished, etc. We were usually smart enough to save the food fights for the last week or last day of school. It would be coordinated with military precision. We'd have a start time, a person who would throw the first item, etc. Boy do I miss high school. Of course when I was there I couldn't wait to get the heck out!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
In elementary school, the table that behaved best during the week would get lame prizes... like corny pencils and erasers.

We also had a giant traffic light. When you were relatively quiet, the light would stay green. As the room got louder, it would turn yellow. If we reached a certain level of noise, it would turn red and a loud alarm would go off. At that point we wouldn't be allowed to talk at all for the rest of the lunch period. Of course we would always try and make the light turn red on purpose.

When high school came around we didn't really have any rules, as long as we stayed in the cafeteria and didn't throw our food at each other. We could walk around as we pleased, throw out our lunch whenever we were done, go up and by something from the snack bar when we wished, etc. We were usually smart enough to save the food fights for the last week or last day of school. It would be coordinated with military precision. We'd have a start time, a person who would throw the first item, etc. Boy do I miss high school. Of course when I was there I couldn't wait to get the heck out!!!

I had no traffic light at my elementary school, the principle kept saying like every 3 months that we got the highest scores in America on everything - she didnt say that you know what I mean. And sometimes like 4th, 5th, 6th, 3rd in the world. But when I get to highschool everyones dumb. No ones does their work and no one studies for finals except at the exact last moment, the day before. But AP classes will make you think otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join