It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GWB & The War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
as I sit here watching Mosh on BET, Im thinking ...as angry as eminem is, he still has a good point. Im not a republician, nor and I am democrat. Call me a pussy or whatever, I just want bush out of office and our troops back home. Bush has no idea what hes doing, and imo, he never did.

Dont get me wrong, I dont hate him, I just dont think hes fit to be the president of one if the most powerful nations in the world.

Albert Einstein said it best when he said...

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."

-J

[edit on 4-9-2005 by theshadowknows]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You don't think GWB is fit to be President. He is one of the strongest leaders in the history of the Presidency. Oh I guess you would have preferred Kerry, who would have led by following....the United Nations. Is that leadership?

Liberating 50 million people is a good thing.

Bush will be out of office in 2008, and will be replaced by your generic Republican. Why? Because Democrats haven't had an original idea in years. Bashing Republicans is an old worn out trick and people have caught on to it.

I could quote someone that agrees with my views but that would be redundant. So I won't.

One of the most powerful nations in the world? Try THE most powerful nation in the world.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Liberating 50 million people is a good thing.
[edit on 9-4-2005 by Carseller4]

So very very true. Well said

People don't start wars just for the sake of having a war. Nobody likes war, not even Bush. Sometimes, though, war is necessary. Liberating all of these people and spreading democracy in the middle east has been a "must-do" for a very long time now.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Herman]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

One of the most powerful nations in the world? Try THE most powerful nation in the world.

I had that posted originally, but changed the wording as to not offend nationalities of others on the board.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

I had that posted originally, but changed the wording as to not offend nationalities of others on the board.

That is the problem with diversity and sensitivity, and being touchy-feely. The truth may hurt sometimes, but it should never offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I dunno, I was kinda pissed when I started this thread.

On one hand, like Carseller4 posted, liberating a country form an evil man like Saddam WAS a good thing.

On the other hand, GWB invaded Iraq on false pretences.

I dont know anymore. Im stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to deciding if i'm republician or a democrat.

top topics

join