It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Pistol.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What the hell?? Is this real??

www.birdman.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I heard of of Radioactive grenades but bullets??? Scary. Hopefully this is a fake. It looks like it.

Nightwalker

PS I should have 4 stars because of this post.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Watch the movie. Its funny.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is so obviously a fake, but a funny one at that. I think this was meant to be comical, not factual.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
Watch the movie. Its funny.
Nightwalker

Hahahahaha, oh #, then I guess that answers my question.
Bunch of idiots on the movie, funny to watch.....

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This site is a very elaborate "put on". If you follow the link to www.handguncontrolinc.org, you will find a site which parodies the anit-gun sites with such articles as "No Fair Using Logic", in case your home is invaded use the "SNiVeL" technique.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OMG!

"I think it was a dud."

LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's awesome,

What every freedom fighter should have...

Cool stuff Dead. Give me two of these and one of Dragonrider's "X-rated" robots and I'll take on the whole NWO by myself.

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ah man, no fair teasing us!!!!!

Having fired a .50 rifle, I can assure you that something this small would likely break your wrist if you tried to fire it.

Griffin Industries (now LAR Industries) at one time DID produce a single shot .50 pistol, but it was at least twice the size of this thing... and I believe it was not fired more than 3 rounds.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LOL.
I must have one.

Gangsta stylez yo!

*shoots self*

Telephone!

73h ub3r sn1p3r!!

[img]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

uber.

who

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting hardware Necro99. I would show my paintball gun here, but i dont want to scare you.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Now THATS an entry gun!!!!!

And I thought THIS was the ultimate for tiny firepower!

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
These are all interesting guns, as far as nuclear bullets go, I heard that the US was filling a lot of the bullets they shot in the gulf war with spent uranium. An easy way to get rid of nuclear waste. Impose it on countries you are attacking and let them deal with the consequences for years to come. Ahhhhh americans...tsk tsk.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I especially liked this page:
www.handguncontrolinc.org...

That one has the moral obligation to make a citizen's arrest when one sees a felony in progress, and that it should be accomplished by yelling at the perpetrator, "Stop! Or I'll yell 'stop' again!" rather than by drawing a weapon.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Aw hell, I love this site!!!!!!!

That it's wrong to make snide, sexist comments about women, unless the comments are about women who own guns.

That if there'd been a gun aboard American Airlines Flight 11, someone could have been hurt.

That 1 firearm owner in 10,000 will commit an act of violence in his or her lifetime, and this is far more frightening than the 25% of drivers who will cause a serious or fatal accident.

That Washington DC's low murder rate of 80.6 per 100,000 is due to strict gun control, but Arlington, Virginia's high murder rate of 1.6 per 100,000 is attributable to the lack of gun control.

That the depressed and emotionally disturbed should not be allowed to own guns that shoot bullets with 250 ft-lbs of energy, but should be allowed to own 4000 lb cars with 1,136,000 ft-lbs of energy (at 65 mph).

That "assault weapons" are "very powerful" but big game hunters oddly prefer .30-06s and .375 H&Hs

www.handguncontrolinc.org...

Also some really good ones from a very good friend of mine....

"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: always cheat and always win."

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That�s ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

"You cannot save the planet. You may be able to save yourself and your family."

Clint Smith, Director, Thunder Ranch

new topics

top topics

join