It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we about to be invaded....?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I say be prepared, because no one knows when a interstellar war fleet may jump out of hyperspace near our plaent.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think HALO and HALO2 will have many many elite and highly trained operatives ready to commence battle if that scenario should ever occur...( god forbid cos that's probably the freakiest dam thing in the world - the street to street combat on Halo2 gave me THE FEAR.)

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I say its all a ploy for the governments of the world (NWO) to get the trust of the populus while they take over, or it may be just a scam by the current presidental administration to get dubyas' approval ratings higer

EDIT: What better way to get the peoples trust, than to fake an alien attack. If we were attacked, who would you turn to?

[edit on 10/4/2005 by Paladin327]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'll run and hide in a closet with 'blanky' sucking my thumb and rocking back and forth like everyone else will...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Me, I would turn to Gazrok and find out what I should do.... As in,

"Dear Gaz, they are talking about an alien attack. What should I do?
Uh Gaz, are you there? Gaz?....."

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If there is some kind of extraterrestrial contingent planning on becoming known, hopefully their intent is to stave off some worldwide disaster. Or even yet, change the course our leaders have taken. It can't be much worse, can it?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I still do not see proof of this alien threat as of know. All I see are possibilities of contact and exchange, and direct contact with abductees. But that does not in any way provide proof of end of world scenarios or NWO. I think us crazy humans can do that on our own!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would'nt our world leaders be the one planning a war?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa
Me, I would turn to Gazrok and find out what I should do.... As in,

"Dear Gaz, they are talking about an alien attack. What should I do?
Uh Gaz, are you there? Gaz?....."

Are you sure?

Gaz is an alien. Didn't you know?

Check this out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
LMAO now that cool. We've got an ebaying and ATS surfing Alien in here. Now thats great.

Nice to know that ATS has no limits to the users it might have. Glad to have a fellow alien amongst us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Uh Oh.......

Dear Will Smith, do you remember the movie you made called 'Independence day? Or, how about Men In Black?.........."

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, i think the invasion is comming from somewhere in this world, first of all.
Then dont forget apparently we got company under the ocean which have been witnessed by many fishermen and coast guards. Lights under the ocean. Now thats scary.

God is mad at us too, and that could be one heck of a tribulation.

Space men are none too happy with their experiment (us)

Yep- I think something is going to happen...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
All this talk by the powers that be about weaponizing space should move the timeline up for contact. Any bets about what race will be first? Grays? Reptoids? etc.?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The thread starter seems kinda overly excited and speculative. Aliens?? What is wrong with that guy? With all of this terrorism madness maybe one Irans cruise missiles but, Aliens seems ridiculous. He didn't even present proof that the UK was opening up military bases for starters. Aliens will show when they show but you need to deal with you anxiety right now.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So pardon me but I'm having a bit of a problem understanding what your question really is ?

Dallas

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If we weren't invaded in 1897 or 1947 we probably never will be....

1897 was the height of the 'mystery airship' wave in the US. It came at a time when, at best, the US government only had a few nonrigid blimps and cannons that had to be manually targeted. We had, that is, no real defense against aliens at all. We also had a populace that was still unfamiliar with science and would have accepted any alien invaders as 'angels of the lord' without much question.

The same -- almost -- can be said for the next big UFO wave:1947. Our weapons were much better, and our population had a better understanding of science, but, at the time, we had a government that would have been very inclined to just surrender to the aliens... as it was capable of realizing that armed resistance was useless (I doubt that the guys from Theodore Roosevelt's era would have surrendered to anything that was clearly alien and not supernatural... I can even imagine TR saying something like "Bully, we shall smite them with our finest ironclads!!!" at a meeting of the naval board).

My point is, simply, that if the aliens were 'bad' they would have taken care of us long ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Gaz is an alien. Didn't you know?

Damn...I've been "outed"

Seriously though, there seems to be good evidence that we've been visited for hundreds of years. Even if you don't buy that, the modern phenomenon has been going on since before WWII.

If invasion was the goal, you'd think that prior to the A-bomb would have been the best time....(or when we only had a few, say in the 40's), versus the major nuke arsenals we have now.... Regardless of what people say about alien tech, I seriously doubt they'd have ANYTHING that could keep us from blowing up ourselves...and since they are obviously here for SOMETHING, if we blow it all up, they've got nada. (and by now, they are well aware that we would do it just for spite.
)

So, why not invade back when we only had bows and arrows? While we may not KNOW their agenda, logic points away from invasion, so that should be SOME comfort...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motile

Originally posted by nightbreid

Originally posted by Motile

There has been some strange activity in Britain lately, old disused army bases being refurbished, land being bought up by the military, a new plan has been created to deal with mass panick DURING AN ALIEN ATTACK.

Can you shed a little more light on this statement? Especially the contingency plan you speak of for dealing with mass hysteria.

I live in Cheshire, England, near by are two disused army bases. in 2004 the first base was reactivated ans manned, it serves no purpose and in a time of budget cuts it troubled me a little. The second even more obscure base was brought on line and fully equiped, the fences were fixed and some buildings rebuilt, this happened late 2004, are they telling us we need two large fully functional army bases in the middle of the English country side to fight terrorism? Not likely! Add to the mix the mystery of why the army bought an awful lot of land in north Wales close to the English boarder, this came to my attention when redrow housing (they build nice new affordable homes) sent round leaflets saying they were building new homes in the Deeside area, a month or so later there was an article in the wirral globe mentioning the fact that redrow were out done by the military, the MOD had baught the land that to this day lies as fields. It doesnt end there. At the time the army baught the land there was a large Jypsie caravan site on one of the fields, after the deal was done the police (who usualy dont touch jypsies with a barge pole) decended upon the camp site and removed every scrap of evidence the Jypsies had been there. The very next day military engineers came in with civil contractors to erect high chainlink fencing around all the land, all access is blocked by huge white stones that had to be crained into place.
So to recap two old abandoned worthless bases are revamped at huge cost to the tax payer for absolutely no reason, at the same time the MOD aquire a huge amount of land not 20 miles away from one of the bases. This is happening all over Britain.

The British government has an emergency plan in place to handle public panic during alien contact or Extraterrestrial invasion, this does not detail defence but it is more in line with the current plan to handle terrorist attack. I will research this a bit more and post a link if it exists and/or any replies to emails I will send now.

Probably the British government is totally insane at that moment. I never heard of "emergencies" outside Great Britain . They never did any emergency in the Philippines. Gloria Arroyo did not declare "state of alien emergency"

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sort-of said the same thing then I had been pointed to 'Sugai river'"one of EC's writers'writings which within the book EC does go into overhead protection of the prevention of self-nuclear (world) destruction.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
hey, I'm an alien too you know.

Yeah we will invade. but, we care nothing of you humans, you guys are so egotistical and think its always about you. but let me tell you, ITS NOT! we really want your cows. we only abduct humans for fun, much like how you hunt deer and stuff. but cows... oooooh they are the sexiest creatures in the galaxy. in fact were thinking opf creating a hybrid race of aliencows!

j/k but hey it COULD be the truth.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join