It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we about to be invaded....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its a seemingly rediculous question on the face of it but suspend your disbelief in aliens for a moment and concider this: our first radio signals are only just reaching the stars 50 lightyears away, if there is a species out there that wishes us harm they are only just finding out we exist, thats if the races already here dont mean us any harm!

There has been some strange activity in Britain lately, old disused army bases being refurbished, land being bought up by the military, a new plan has been created to deal with mass panick DURING AN ALIEN ATTACK.

We have had these things thrust at us as fiction (as enjoyable as that may be) so we have desensitized to the real threat.

I wonder did the Tazmanians or the north American red indians or any of the devastated peoples of the past though they were about to be attacked by peoples from another land?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
mmmhh - very interesting...or maybe they are going to fake an invasion ? - what was it reagan and kissinger said about the next world war?.

I live in a very remote location and just the other week there was a noise above my house - it was a dark and cloudy night but the noise was SO BLOODY LOUD and lasted for so long that I seriously thought a space shuttle was hovering above the clouds - I mean this wasn't like a helicopter, or a plane in the sky - it was like a dozen saturn ROCKETS burning solidly for about 20 mins without MOVING about a 100 feet up in the air...it was deafening - the whole place was shaking and the echo and core thrust booms were were resonating across the whole valley.

I called someone in the next village to ask if they had heard it 3 miles away and they said they had...it was just incredibly bizzare...

I kid you not - this happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes this July 4th at a theater near you.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have received A U2U message recently that does imply that secret societies would be faking an invasion. (wethere it is from EBE's or from other governements that is not mine to say) But I want to know if its possible to have more information about these refurbished bases in GB -

As I have seen in a thread in here a little while back ,there are a lot of "Concentration/Millitary Camps" that have been opened in the States recently. ( These stations are manned but without any prisoners). And these also have railways and gardtowers (the ones that were given in example are from Alaska and other far out areas) Would you be reffering to these types of Refurbished millitary installations? Please tell us more about this. If this would be the case then this is a very sad day for humanity.

As for the unqualifiable sound that you heard captainhemmingway
I am pretty sure that it could be some kind of rocket that was launched in orbit. It would surprise me that GB would not have its own space program, or need to put in place a satelite. Could You tell us what date this happened so that we can probably check further if there was anything happening. And also it would be nice to know where you are from exactly so that maybe other people could relate and who knows your probably not the only one to have heard it. If it was very loud than probably could be heard from very far. from further villages , please let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who watches the watchers?

[edit on 9-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motile

There has been some strange activity in Britain lately, old disused army bases being refurbished, land being bought up by the military, a new plan has been created to deal with mass panick DURING AN ALIEN ATTACK.

Can you shed a little more light on this statement? Especially the contingency plan you speak of for dealing with mass hysteria.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Motile

I've always thought the same thing. Us sending out that signal just tells them our location, and that we are semi-primitive. Meaning, fairly easy for the taking. lol.

captainhemmingway

I dont know, what was it that Reagan and Kissinger said? can you inform me?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid

Originally posted by Motile

Can you shed a little more light on this statement? Especially the contingency plan you speak of for dealing with mass hysteria.

I live in Cheshire, England, near by are two disused army bases. in 2004 the first base was reactivated ans manned, it serves no purpose and in a time of budget cuts it troubled me a little. The second even more obscure base was brought on line and fully equiped, the fences were fixed and some buildings rebuilt, this happened late 2004, are they telling us we need two large fully functional army bases in the middle of the English country side to fight terrorism? Not likely! Add to the mix the mystery of why the army bought an awful lot of land in north Wales close to the English boarder, this came to my attention when redrow housing (they build nice new affordable homes) sent round leaflets saying they were building new homes in the Deeside area, a month or so later there was an article in the wirral globe mentioning the fact that redrow were out done by the military, the MOD had baught the land that to this day lies as fields. It doesnt end there. At the time the army baught the land there was a large Jypsie caravan site on one of the fields, after the deal was done the police (who usualy dont touch jypsies with a barge pole) decended upon the camp site and removed every scrap of evidence the Jypsies had been there. The very next day military engineers came in with civil contractors to erect high chainlink fencing around all the land, all access is blocked by huge white stones that had to be crained into place.
So to recap two old abandoned worthless bases are revamped at huge cost to the tax payer for absolutely no reason, at the same time the MOD aquire a huge amount of land not 20 miles away from one of the bases. This is happening all over Britain.

The British government has an emergency plan in place to handle public panic during alien contact or Extraterrestrial invasion, this does not detail defence but it is more in line with the current plan to handle terrorist attack. I will research this a bit more and post a link if it exists and/or any replies to emails I will send now.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi there...new here....good to see ya all !

There was the UK's infamous "Preparing for Emergencies" leaflet
which at one point said something like "don't forget your toothbrush"
in an evacuation ! Did'nt say anything about aliens though...

The disclosure project book air's some concerns about 'faking' an alien
invasion to justify the militarization of space....

barney

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
SOrry for the badges pun, I have being reading a story recently about aliens landing here in 2012 trying to save us from one disaster or another(war, asteroids, hemaroids even). It seems to me however that if they wanted to they could easily take us out, if they wanted and if they exist and are here then we are being looked at in the same way our scientists look at animals in the wild. Drugging the odd one(or million if in america) and doing some tagging and body cavity checks.

Since we have been hearing or seeing UFO's and ET's since the 40's either they are the most patient planners or their space fleet has broke down near Uranus.

I'll buy you a drink if it happens in our lifetime, I'll be the one with the embarrassed look at the pearly gates.

Here's hoping our secret spaceforce doesn't take out the Earth with friendly fire as knowing our luck thats got to be a good bet.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Are we about to be invaded? Well I don't think the idea is too far fetched, infact Id' say you'd have to be somewhat numb to let taletell signs go unnoticed.
The world as a whole, is fairly controllable, look at the US, we're sitting back letting this war overseas happen, and while some voice out, most are bendhing over and taking it up the a$$.
People have been pretty desensatized overall, and that's fairly plain to see, so I don't see why aliens exposing themselfs wouldn't happen sometime soon.
We worry about mass panick, but most Americans do, before they think, and I'm sure we'd have alot of gun slinging people, as well as those who simply don't give a f*ck.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by djbarney
Hi there...new here....good to see ya all !

There was the UK's infamous "Preparing for Emergencies" leaflet
which at one point said something like "don't forget your toothbrush"
in an evacuation ! Did'nt say anything about aliens though...

The disclosure project book air's some concerns about 'faking' an alien
invasion to justify the militarization of space....

barney

That leaflet was about as much use as a chocolate teapot, bloody awful.

Written by morons for morons "pack your tooth brush and stay by your TV"

Im talking about an actual plan devised for handling the public during alien contact and/or alien attack, I first heard it on BBC radio 4 late at night, it was mentioned again on TV a week later, I have done a search but cant find anything online although it DOES exist, mind you 'alien' is a dirty word in Britain unless your 'not doing it seriously' i.e. sci-fi or one of those classy documentorys about area 51 staring David McCallum, so it makes sense that it wont be obviously in the public domain, but its there, the police have it as do the military and the emergency services. (what use the police will be during an alien attack is yet to be seen, if they cant throw a teenage chav scumbag in the bag of a van for a beating they wont want to know)

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Motile]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think this might all be just a paranoia inducing excercise. I don't know why the world gopvernments are so afraid of contact with alien beings, but they are. I guess they just don't really understand aliens as much as they'd like to so to stave off their influence, they'll paint them as threats.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Probably a fake alien attack. The terrorism card isn't working all too well.

ufologie.net...

There's ya some quotes about aliens from our "leaders".

If there's a fake/real alien attack there will be so many brain dead zombies running for the nearest "camp" you better be in a remote location or there's little chance of excaping the herd.

Can you imagine? Just for instance, 1 billion people are catholics. So there's one sixth of the population that can be controlled by one man's words. Granted he does have a cool hat. Then you have all the other christians, muslims and jews. Already proved they are easily controlled as well. Then you have the left-wing nuts that will probably go out and greet the hologram aliens with flowers. What's that leave really? A small portion of ATS and some rednecks with shotguns? We be F**ked!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The governments may know more about them than we do and besides just because an alien says they are coming in peace doesnt mean they are, the twighlight zone episode called 'to serve man' springs to mind.

Its not parnoia to make provisions for any likey eventuality, and what does it matter anyway? If they did mean us any harm would we realy stand a chance? If they dont then all is well, no harm done.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I just think if Aliens wanted to conquer Earth, they would. could and should have done it alot sooner. I think it is straight paranoia tactics based upon what we've been seeing in the media all along.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Probably a fake alien attack. The terrorism card isn't working all too well.

ufologie.net...

There's ya some quotes about aliens from our "leaders".

If there's a fake/real alien attack there will be so many brain dead zombies running for the nearest "camp" you better be in a remote location or there's little chance of excaping the herd.

Can you imagine? Just for instance, 1 billion people are catholics. So there's one sixth of the population that can be controlled by one man's words. Granted he does have a cool hat. Then you have all the other christians, muslims and jews. Already proved they are easily controlled as well. Then you have the left-wing nuts that will probably go out and greet the hologram aliens with flowers. What's that leave really? A small portion of ATS and some rednecks with shotguns? We be F**ked!

Actualy you speaketh the truth, like the artilery man says in H G Wells the war of the world "ive got a plan!"

There are so many lost causes on this planet that wont be saved no matter how hard you try because they are convinced their 'god' will save them or the military will save them and some will just run mindlesly in any direction so we have to think of ourselves and our imediate family (the children are more important) stock your tinned food in the shed, visit the coast and find some boats mored up that are easily accessable, if the day comes you have to 'duck and cover' go for one of these boats, have fall back boats just in case it isnt there when you arrive, buy a water puification device but take your own water non the less, take a radio and batterys for updates, its not paranoia to plan its fool hardy not to plan, you would probably never need to impliment these plans but something is in the offing, I can feel it.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

That was the other Quote - Shadow rightly identified the other one...

Still when leaders SAY things in PUBLIC you can be damn sure they've spent a THOUSAND hours discussing them in PRIVATE and more than that they've already been subjected to a MILLION hours of 'reaction testing' in the public arena by either a Tavistock or a RAND group...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I just think if Aliens wanted to conquer Earth, they would. could and should have done it alot sooner. I think it is straight paranoia tactics based upon what we've been seeing in the media all along.

Earth is already conquered. The "evil" leaders rule and control all the money and the power. Aliens or not we have been conquered by force and coercion over time.

If one believes in aliens and adds in the Roswell incident; it's not a large leap to the idea that aliens now rule us by proxy. Kinda account for the leaps in technology over the last 50 years, no?

Now, what if there is more than one alien race with more than one agenda? That's where it gets fun. How will you know which one landed?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i said let them come, we will show them how bad A$$ we can be

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
i said let them come, we will show them how bad A$$ we can be

Now you know why they've been all secret about it. Using the easily manipulated heads of state against us. They have no idea the power of humanity united. In fact, neither does humanity.

Allow me to repeat some famous words... BRING IT ON!

(plus we have home field advantage)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join