It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, SanityBites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm a 17 year old Australian with an open mind and peculiar fascination with all aspects of paranormal activity, cryptozology and conspiracies. I hope to learn everything. To explore and understand everything that is within the reach of my mind and capabilities and hope to contribute my individual ideas and knowledge drawn from the vast world surrounding me and the keen observations my own mind draws.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
hope you find what you are looking for among the many topics here.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, SanityBites!!

That's a great name! If you have any questions, be sure to check out the ATS hand book.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS SanityBites!

I hope you find it enjoyable and informative.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome to the best site....you could find
There is so much to learn here it is overwhelming....and everyone is great here, friendly and polite.
If you have a question you can u2u a moderator after 20 posts they are excellent if you need help with something on here, just ask one of them.
Have fun, play by the rules, and I hope you enjoy it here, anything and everything you would want to know or learn about would be on here.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
welecome to ''Abovetopsecret'' the best website on the entire "Net".I hope you find what you are looking for SanityBites you have the same intrests as me and good luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well we have tons of forums for that, so hope you enjoy your stay. Remember: Insanity takes its toll- please leave exact change.

top topics

join