It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews warned 'it's war'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
PALESTINIAN militant groups warned yesterday that violence would explode across the region if a group of ultra-nationalist Jews tried to make good on threats to descend on Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque compound.

Link

Thousands of Israeli police were deployed in and around the Old City during Friday's Muslim prayers for fear that mass protests would erupt, but there were no incidents

Why threats of voilence ?? does this mean the end to the middle east peace talks ??

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well the peace talks never really started since neither side really wants peace. It is true. I have read many of those documents and accords and there is no talk of peace any farther then the title.

The Israeli government wants withdrawal and a Jewish majority sustained. The Palestinian Authority wants right of return and East Jerusalem.

Yes the people want peace but it is not viable and the politicians know that. Even Shimon Peres will not discuss the right of return or East Jerusalem. Even Peres the most leftist dove in the entire government won't let the palestinians return into Israel's territory and he certaintly won't divide Jerusalem for them.

We all know that the palestinians want much more then the Israelis will give them so there is no peace sadly.

[edit on 4/9/2005 by verfed]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The Palestinian leadership still needs to show it wants peace. Arafat pretty much proved to the whole world he does not want peace. Now since he is out of the way the new leadership needs to prove their intentions. This will need to be in the form of disarmament of the terrorist organization and massive reform in the PNA.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
more israeli propaganda ... interesting ....

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Say something tempogen. Respond please.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Israel's shooting three Palestinian teenagers in the back today doesn't do much to convince anyone they want peace either.

The Palesinians claim they were playing soccer, the Israelis claim they were smuggling. I'm not sure it matters to me much, since when is shooting unarmed kids a sane response to smuggling?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I mentioned this on another thread, here it is again-the Palestinians are not demanding right of return to Israel proper they are willing to sign the Geneva accords, or an aggreement similar to it right now in that mock aggreement there was Palestinian soverignty in E Jerusalem but no refugees going into Israel proper, or a very small # of refugees going there..the Americans/Zionists keep saying the P's demand right of return in order to have an excuse not to restart final status negotiations so that they can keep confiscating lands..remember the Likud/Sharon people are in power in Israel and they are against ANY realistic peace aggreement, Sharon may have said he supports P statehood, but it's actually just an aphartied scheme. for more info just search for geneva accords on the internet.

Originally posted by verfed
Well the peace talks never really started since neither side really wants peace. It is true. I have read many of those documents and accords and there is no talk of peace any farther then the title.

The Israeli government wants withdrawal and a Jewish majority sustained. The Palestinian Authority wants right of return and East Jerusalem.

Yes the people want peace but it is not viable and the politicians know that. Even Shimon Peres will not discuss the right of return or East Jerusalem. Even Peres the most leftist dove in the entire government won't let the palestinians return into Israel's territory and he certaintly won't divide Jerusalem for them.

We all know that the palestinians want much more then the Israelis will give them so there is no peace sadly.

[edit on 4/9/2005 by verfed]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How can the US be allied with a country that has a President who makes comments like "We will kill thier children and rape their women". Isnt that what Ariel Sharon said? Even if it was made in the 50's. The current president who I think is a different person seems to not condone the same type of tactics obviously since this happened and has happened in the recent past.

How can we be allied with a country that lets it soldiers shoot unarmed children who are playing football peacefully and are unladen with explosives and not really posing any real threat inside their own country.

I dont understand.

Hopefully the United States takes away Israels unclear weapons and gives the Palestinians weapons. Then we can let them both fight it out fair and square. One country is a bunch of crazy Jew's who everyone hate for some reason. And the other is a bunch of crazy Islams. I dont see the need to coexist with either, mine as well sabotage them both into destruction.

They both need to go away, im sick of hearing about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
what the hell with the palestinians they could all die i hope isreal kills them they are all crazy. all they do is kill and kill themselves. same with muslims they are psychos who say they fight holy wars but kill innocent people and cut off peoples head. the middle east is just crazy they should just be nuked

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by konartis96
what the hell with the palestinians they could all die i hope isreal kills them they are all crazy. all they do is kill and kill themselves. same with muslims they are psychos who say they fight holy wars but kill innocent people and cut off peoples head. the middle east is just crazy they should just be nuked

I take it the "96" is your year of birth?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by konartis96

This is a prime example of what happens when generations of cousins marry, a complete breakdown and depletion of the gene pool

Seriously, Konartis96, have you bothered to research anything or do you rely on that nice Mr Bush and Fox News for all current events info?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Israel's shooting three Palestinian teenagers in the back today doesn't do much to convince anyone they want peace either.

The Palesinians claim they were playing soccer, the Israelis claim they were smuggling. I'm not sure it matters to me much, since when is shooting unarmed kids a sane response to smuggling?

Say something Verfed. Respond please...

JAK

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Can we stop with the antagonistic one line repies please.

Thanks.

Jack

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I believe there are issues on both sides that hinder true peace from breaking out in the middle east. For the part of Israel, they are very paranoid, but, perhaps rightly so. I believe that is why there are issues of them shooting "kids playing soccer or smuggling". When you are under constant scrutiny for your actions and constant threat of a car bomb killing one of your loved ones, that would tend to make a person a bit "trigger happy." On the side of the Palestinians, though, it tends to be just blatant hatred, in my opinion. When a "nations" charter contains in it the key goal the annialation of Israel, that kinda states their intentions pretty clear. Would you want a neighbor that was all about your destruction? I know I don't. What about if they faked to have had a change or heart? I doubt I'd still want them to be my next door neighbors. Now, I know I'll probably hear something about how Israel is not doing anything to help the situation by not letting them return to East Jerusalem, but, would you let that neighbor come into your yard with your kids in the yard playing? I know I wouldn't...I don't believe any parent would. It's all a matter of perspective. I have never seen such blatant anti-semitism than before across the map. It sickens me. When a nation/state is trying to protect their citizens from something that has happened before, and the masses rail against them, it is a bit disheartening. Especially when you have friends in the area. But, still, I don't hate the Palestinians, even after a few close calls with a couple of friends. I think that education on how to live together peacefully is the key. The leaders are the only ones that can start it, and that would have to be by taking a hard line on those INDIVIDUALS that break the peace.

Just my thoughts on the matter,

regs

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KiwiDave

Originally posted by xmotex

Say something Verfed. Respond please...

The teenagers were crawling in the Philadelphi route - I do not recall crawling in a military zone as being part of soccer games. I do not recall Beckam crawling towards the goalie in any of his games.
When soldiers see unidentified people in a military buffer zone crawling toward the border what do you expect them to do? Give them a yellow card?
They can very well be planting explosive charges on the route.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Folks,

this is a very relevant and very important topic of world affairs dealing with a volatile region.

That said, this thread will not be permitted to become as unstable as the affairs there. Please refrain for posting responses that are specifically intended to antagonize other members. You are responding to an important issue, not to a person and his/her personal views.

It's clear that not all of us agree on everything. That's good. That should not stand in the way of civilized conversation and debate.

Thanks for your understanding.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm not Jewish.

But I must say as an observer of geo-political situation that is the middle east, it's very difficult for me to sympathize with the Palestinian situation.

In 50 years, the Israelis have created an oasis of democracy and prosperity on a postage stamp sized swath of barren wasteland. Not only that, they were able to do so while repelling attacks from enemy states on every border.

I don't totally agree with everything Israel does, but understand that many of the questionable decisions they make are based upon survival.

I'm not familiar with the "peaceful" brand of islam, and have not seen any demonstration of charity and compassion that "true" Islam is suppose to adhere to in my lifetime.

What I have seen is the Muslim power elite, be they religiously, monarchically, or bureaucracy based, maintaining a tyrannical status quo, by keeping their citizenry ignorant, poor, and living in fear.

Then they use the conditions to promote their questionable agenda by convincing their people that the reason they are poor is because of some US/Jewish/Western conspiracy. Because their people have no education, and live their lives in fear, they blindly follow the maniacal proganda their leadership spouts.

All the while, the elite prospers on pile of cash produced by oil money and arms sales.

I'm not trying to promote any agenda of my own. I'm just telling you what I see.

Some may argue that here in the US, we are blindly following a corrupt leadership with self-serving agenda.

All I can say is that I continue to live in a country where I can think and say what I feel without state persecution, have the ability to remove any ills my government may create, and more importantly as long as I continue to work hard, my family will be able to prosper.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by The DeBunker]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The DeBunker
I'm not Jewish.

But I must say as an observer of geo-political situation that is the middle east, it's very difficult for me to sympathize with the Palestinian situation.

In 50 years, the Israelis have created an oasis of democracy and prosperity on a postage stamp sized swath of barren wasteland. Not only that, they were able to do so while repelling attacks from enemy states on every border.

I don't totally agree with everything Israel does, but understand that many of the questionable decisions they make are based upon survival.

I'm not familiar with the "peaceful" brand of islam, and have not seen any demonstration of charity and compassion that "true" Islam is suppose to adhere to in my lifetime.

What I have seen is the Muslim power elite, be they religiously, monarchically, or bureaucracy based, maintaining a tyrannical status quo, by keeping their citizenry ignorant, poor, and living in fear.

Then they use the conditions to promote their questionable agenda by convincing their people that the reason they are poor is because of some US/Jewish/Western conspiracy. Because their people have no education, and live their lives in fear, they blindly follow the maniacal proganda their leadership spouts.

All the while, the elite prospers on pile of cash produced by oil money and arms sales.

I'm not trying to promote any agenda of my own. I'm just telling you what I see.

Some may argue that here in the US, we are blindly following a corrupt leadership with self-serving agenda.

All I can say is that I continue to live in a country where I can think and say what I feel without state persecution, have the ability to remove any ills my government may create, and more importantly as long as I continue to work hard, my family will be able to prosper.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by The DeBunker]

finally someone is making some sense

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Notice the original poster's name: "Southern Hemisphere"
Notice the topic name: "Jews warned"

Does this mean that Jews are to leave the Northern Hemisphere because there's an impending Holocaust in the Northern Hemisphere?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i just dont like them ok. and i dont like bush he is just an idiot

top topics

join