It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What they don’t want you to know about the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Actually, if he did say it is from a book he has to quote it - that was the ATS Policy, as far as I understood it? And if he lied and said it was from a book and it's not...well that speaks for itself.

I myself couldn't find him saying it was from a book, but if he did then he needs to come fourth and admit which book. It's only right - otherwise nobody can do a just response because for all we know, what he quoted could be heavily out of context.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Actually, if he did say it is from a book he has to quote it - that was the ATS Policy, as far as I understood it? And if he lied and said it was from a book and it's not...well that speaks for itself.

I myself couldn't find him saying it was from a book, but if he did then he needs to come fourth and admit which book. It's only right - otherwise nobody can do a just response because for all we know, what he quoted could be heavily out of context.

Yes, if he is copying then yes he should source it,
but i trust him, so if he is copying he should admit to it and start sourcing the information.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sum Guy
So it was all just a big tirade? What happened to "the book"? How about just coming clean and admitting you were quoting from somebody else's work, which is exactly what I suspected you were doing. Who's work? What book?

Don't start something you can't, or won't finish. Leaving the thread in this state should earn you a ban from this forum for life.

Jesus man your post is so knarly, I have enjoyed this thread, the cap should get credit for posting ideas NOBODY elde would, so save the talk of bans and stuff man ok?

lok around you people, this thread resonates the truth, if you want to put on the blinkers and live your little false lives munching on the 'blue pill' go right ahead, me im keeping an open mind, and thanks to captainhemmingway for showing me options to explore, is that not enough? By questioning that we know not to be true are we not denying ignorance?

By saying somebody should be banned for their belief is extreme and against the policy of this very site as far as I can see.

Debate is debate guys come on.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All work is original. The introduction is from my own work. People started requesting to see the entire work - I am not ready to do this.

[edit on 16/4/2005 by captainhemmingway]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why should he? Your stating your opinion as if its law, thats totalitarian man, he states stuff we can all research, I heard most of that stuff myself during my own research, it resonates truth, does that bother you, your safe little world 'under THREAT'? Want to take the BLUE PILL?

If he quoted from the bible would you demand proof of god existense? No i think not because its an accepted mythology drummed into mankind for thousands of years, just because cap has put forward new theorys that resonate a truth we can feel if we have the capacity to feel it doesnt mean it should be discounted out of hand.

I say relax and enjoy the thread, debate is healthy guys.

deny ignorance.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Motile]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
All work is original. The introduction is from my own work. People started requesting to see the entire work - I am not ready to do this.

[edit on 16/4/2005 by captainhemmingway]

all i am saying, if you are using sources, just say, ill try and prevent you from getting in trouble. If there are no sources, everyone should drop the case now

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"all i am saying, if you are using sources, just say, ill try and prevent you from getting in trouble. If there are no sources, everyone should drop the case now "

WHAT?! Thats insane? Its al out there for you to see for your self, why should a conspiracy theory be dropped on a conspiracy theory website thats 90% bull anyway? Thats crazy logic you have there.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
where sources have been used ( ie castaneda) they have been fully quoted and fully credited...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
where sources have been used ( ie castaneda) they have been fully quoted and fully credited...

thank you
thats all you had to say, now lets get back on track on this great topic

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think he meant " the case of those against the capt "

I don't think he meant "lock" the thread.

this is fabulous stuff...

too bad 1% of the folks have any interest in this at all !

I guess we're gonna have to be content with only being barking dogs at the gate, who are just annoying to some who even bother to turn an ear in this direction

but when the enemy gets past the gate and all in our business , it'll be too late...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motile
Why should he? Your stating your opinion as if its law, thats totalitarian man, he states stuff we can all research, I heard most of that stuff myself during my own research, it resonates truth, does that bother you, your safe little world 'under THREAT'? Want to take the BLUE PILL?

If he quoted from the bible would you demand proof of god existense? No i think not because its an accepted mythology drummed into mankind for thousands of years, just because cap has put forward new theorys that resonate a truth we can feel if we have the capacity to feel it doesnt mean it should be discounted out of hand.

I say relax and enjoy the thread, debate is healthy guys.

deny ignorance.

How is it "totalitarian" when it is ATS Policy, to reference anything that is another persons work? I just wanted to check who wrote it, before I go into detail and ask questions on it - since a lot of it could be answered within a book, site, source, etc, or the information could be edited to give a false view. Is that hard for you to understand?

"If he quoted from the bible would you demand proof of god existense?" - How is this anything like what I was asking? If you'd bother to go check, many times have I stated my view on the N.W.O. and I believe they exist.

"My safe little world" more comments, which you can't back up. If anything, I've shown over and over again on my posts I do not think the world is "safe".

Also, how have I "discounted" his works "out of hand"? I've yet to post my view on it. Which is another assumption on your part.

Simon Gray
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

6.) You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this website. You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive my advance permission). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Terms And Conditions Of Use
ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

If you would bother to check, you'd find I was just clearing something else up an arguement between two people - not including me. I just wanted to check on his post, before I comment so I do not assume, like you have.

Now, give it a few days I'll post my response on this forum and my view of what has been written by Cap.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm sorry man, I don't want to post no more. I have nothing more to say. Go for a ban - thats' ok by me...skipshipman was right - It's all just idle speculation - there are no genuine original ideas - it's just a compilation - it should be deleted - shouldn't even be here. What more can I say than sorry - I just don't need any personal attacks right now..

OK, so there's not a whole book...I'm still intrigued!!! It's still a neat twist on the idea that "we are not alone".......and in no way should it come even close to merit of a ban! ( After all Tablet and his accomplices are still here...that's another story, lol!)

Now it's even more perfect for a 'conspiracy' forum.....from the quote above, it would seem that they have gotten to you, or you have somewhat lost your nerve.

So, CaptainH, get back to that keyboad and pound out the next chapter!!! If you want to reveal this 'work in progress ' in installments, so be it!! I'm willing to 'hang on' for the next one.

I will admit, I do wonder if this whole thread is meant to be a work of fiction, ( there is that short story contest going on, after all !) .

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ok then - with all that has been said and done and all the freaking about originality and 'rights to be posting' done and dusted - I should first preface what is to come with the following quotes...They sort of summarise a few of the key avenues of life that have been and are being woven together - the rope of life that has been used to bind us, you might say...

Also I might ask if anyone has seen the movie 21 grams - I would appreciate if that statement at the end which implies that the 'soul' seems to weigh 21 grams can be verified by anyone - if so it represents a psuedo-scientific attempt to verify the existence of the 'soul. It's simply the first time I've seen a figure put on it.
21 X 7 billion = 147 billion grams of SOUL FOOD - a veritable feast. Additionally bear in mind that only an estimated 6% of all people who have EVER lived, ( according to records) are alive today - which means if you take the other 94% over the last 2000 years that adds upto - Quite a Harvest!! Do the math...

Preface :

To my dear friend, the noble savage, finally you have found me…
Are you surprised at how simple it was?.
After all your searching, was I not right there in front of you all the time?

- words emblazoned across the gateway to your soul - to your lotus flower - and perhaps what they might say to you once you finally and daringly unlock it’s mysteries to finally unveil ‘the true philosophers stone’ - Captain Hemmingway.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is utterly indistinguishable from Magic”
– Arthur C Clarke – Author of 2001 – A Space Odyssey and the ‘inventor’ of the geo-stationary orbiting satellite.

Shamballa is not a Way, but a major centre of related states and a relatively static energy – energy held ready for creative purposes by the focussed intention of the Great Council, acting under the directing eye of the Lord of the World

- Alice Bailey – Lucis Trust Formerly Lucifer Trust

“The real question is who are the prisoners and who are the wardens”
Patrick Mcgoohan - The Prisoner 1967 ATV

Let me tell you that you are literally being hypnotised right now. When you are asleep and when you are awake you are held spellbound by such incredibly powerful energies of the occult that your conscious mind is, without external intervention or suitable mental training, utterly unable to separate the spurious overlaid reality of the magicians conjuration from the true reality and nature of the world…and so my dear reader in you go…

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
in a way, this kinda answears the question of why we only use 10% of our brains...think about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So what was it Captain? Failure of Nerve? Just when I was starting to enjoy your posts, you cut and run. Is it a game you're playing? You lay all this info on us about "the Controllers" and hint at Metaphysical Control of the Controllers and you say we're the Food of the Gods, then you claim to be just like every other schmuck out there? So, where's it at?

You say they want to kill 7 billion people in one shot, but you don't say why. Please don't be coy man. If you've got more info, share it here. People here want to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Cosmic, have you ever heard of vampires?

Then what are you sitting here waiting for the Captain to reply for! Go and do some figuring out of your own!

Ever seen a movie with demons in it, where the vague goal is opening a portal, or some such story device, a gateway to hell? So think about that. What does that mean?

The endless feed... If such a thing existed, why would a 'purge' be needed, a massive release, in a short period of time? Wouldn't it be similar to the harvest before a long winter?

I hope I have given you some things to think about, because really, that is all that is important.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
WOW!

You have voted captainhemmingway for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I am truly amazed! I say ignore the naysayers and keep on going, no pressure just my best wishes for you captain! I salute you.

Also I have to say that you shouldn’t in any way feel obligated, to free the sheep’s or enlighten the masses, but I beg you to debate and share your theories, as you have surely gotten my attention. And many others, in this fine board!

People today want the truth served on a silver platter; they want to be entertained and won’t think for them selves! Why is this? Well I think the answer is in your writings…

I cant say what a loss it will be I you decline the offer by so many on this site, and stop this process of “freeing our minds”.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo’s Empire of the Neutral Zone

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It's not the point that he's "freeing the masses" or feeding the sheep or whatever. And I don't want to hear about "demons" or vampire movies and such.

I'm more intrigued by the fact that Captain felt the need to "retract" what he said, to deny that he had any unique knowledge, to crawl back into his shell, than his knowledge in itself. Many of his ideas I've had myself. His opening post though, with its list format had many contradictions, which is okay I guess, but not enough. His posts do get better. In fact, one of his last where he mentions the hypnosis that's going on all the time is a realization I've had myself.

So-- why'd he bail out after telling us he had so much more to say?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm with cosmic on this one!
A bit unnerving, this 'disappearance' of his....or maybe he wanted it to look like he was being silenced??? Still, I would like to hear more from him.....

C'mon, CaptainH....what gives? Are you still out there???

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I see this thread seems to be lingering. Which makes it my responsibility to deal with it. To being, I thank those of you again for your words of support .

Firstly, let me tell you what is happening in this world TODAY, and how it relates to why I am reluctant to continue to post any more information since what has gone before was little more than a summation of already widely known and evidently already considered information. This is not from the book by the way but it is original writing in case we have to undergo the ‘rights to post’ inquisition again!

On a ‘superficial level’:

1: All empires plan their decline. Revolutions are not spontaneous 'uprisings' of the people, by the people. They are carefully fermented and planned over years, even decades. They need military hardware, communications networks, strategic development – AND they need a ‘seething underclass’! A couple of ‘guys’ down the pub cannot cause a revolution even if they ‘knew everything’. Nothing you or I know individually would impact or affect a global technocracy of rule, but they are not averse to using us in their plans.

For Example : In the UK and throughout most of Europe there was a ‘fuel crisis’ in the early part of this century. We had a week without any fuel. On the surface the media presented the case that ‘a disgruntled farmer and Heavy Goods operator’ had created a protest group and there was some picketing of refineries which stopped supplies. In reality, the farmer was always protesting but not picketing, it is simply that the media chose to use him as a focus – even the scapegoat. However, in Britain it was unknown that a similar game was being played throughout Europe. Farmers everywhere seemingly rising up to complain about ‘higher fuel prices’ spontaneously and without any real reason – UNTIL that is you realise there was a war in IRAQ which followed a year or so later. In fact what was happening was that ‘consumer and domestic’ fuel supplies needed to be stopped for a week in order for the military to ‘stock pile’ for a coming war – such is the fragility of the oil supply and demand chain. A war that had coincidently not been approved announced or had even begun to appear on the national radars. It was literally not on the public horizon and yet ‘they were planning for it’ but furthermore ‘stories’ and events had been manipulated to make it look like ‘the people’ had been at the root cause. In truth, no refineries were ever blocked – orders from the very highest echelons of the fuel companies had ceased the delivery orders.

And so it is with ‘ideas’. Ideas forming the fermentation stock of change. Do you think the bible was accepted overnight – no it took centuries to gain acceptance – to bubble and boil in secrete libraries. It is undeniable that Agents and 'sleeper's occupy provincial positions in life to see that change occurs as and when it is required. They are even ‘birthed’ into positions – many of the KEY players are actually UNAWARE that they are a sleeper. In deed lesser ‘agents’ feed them ‘new moves’ knowing this - they are 'seeded' certain information throughout their life, guided by invisible hands, strangers making odd looks and people enduring odd ‘synchronicities’ which seemingly changes their course in life. They acquire ideas developed by institutions such as Tavistock and Rand and places even darker and more hidden than that and they become unwitting ‘potboilers’ in this game. Many hundreds of thousands of these people exist, perhaps even millions today. They take carefully planted ‘belief cores’, for example ‘The Roswell Hoax’ is one, and these ideas become part of our ‘belief system’ through a tortured history of claim and counter claim and public promotion. Furthermore you will find that ALL acquired belief systems re-enforce the idea of a benevolent authority principle at work.

Collectively on this board you are ‘simmering ideas’ that are literally 'the seeds of change'. Many of you may even be agents or ‘sleepers’ – some knowingly, ( I kid you not – where would YOU be looking if you worked for a security agency!) and others will be completely unaware of this fact. Some of you may simple feel YOU NEED TO KNOW – YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND – YOU HAVE A HIGHER CALLING – and your 9-5 life will not be enough to satisfy the unquenchable burning fire for TRUTH that exists inside you.

However, caution should be used: As was demonstrated by O'Brien in 1984, and I paraphrase, 'every idea you could conceivably have has already been thought of’ and is actually being used against you. Your mind and all it will contain will always be a subset of a higher intelligence. To put it brutally a 1979 Texas instruments calculator cannot conceive of, process and understand the things your Pentium 4 2005 model PC can. Unfortunately for us that higher intelligence is not human and shows actual negative empathy towards us as a species

Understand this more clearly : Every thought we have has already been thought of, planned for and more than likely set in motion by them to begin with. They will not accept ‘surprises’ and there is a contingency for everything. This is an ANCIENT NON-HUMAN SYSTEM OF CONTROL. WE ARE REPEATING A WELL DEFINED PATTERN AND THERE IS A CONTINGENCY PLAN EVEN FOR THE TRUTH. Indeed it will be ONE of the sleepers that finally reveals it to most of humanity. It will be like a slow smouldering fuse linked to an invisible charge of social dynamite. When the time of revelation is due – you will KNOW because IT/THEY want you to know.

Everything you know or think is a subset of ideas and plans already known – but whose ideas are they really? This is why I consider David Icke’s revelation about ‘reptilians’ to be a no-win situation when he can’t prove anything conclusively and so it achieves little more than sensation – which is perhaps it’s sole aim – perhaps he is simply expanding the mythology of ‘alien intervention’.

To reiterate ‘ All empires plan their decline’ – You may have heard the phrase ‘ the truth will set you free’ - indeed it will – momentarily but freedom during chaos is always short lived. Examine the history of revolution and you will witness that only the peasants die, only the carefully chosen ‘figurehead hero’ is martyred. The generals on the hill rarely fall in battle. The establishment always reverts to control. There is a SPECIFIC HARDWIRED reason for this but I shan’t go into that now.

But take note : HUMANS : YOU WILL LOSE. THIS IS UNAVOIDABLE. – Isn’t this what Orwell foretold?
Is this true or is it a tool to control your actions?

2: The ‘tear-down of empire’ has begun and WE all may well be unwitting players. You may well be part of a deliberately planned counter-revolution. Indeed the first stages of this plan were set off during the sixties. Remember, NOTHING happens by accident. It is all part of ‘the great work’. As I said in the introductory summary ( beginning of the thread) the 5 key elements to collapse have been set in motion

1) Energy collapse.
2) Environmental collapse
3) Deliberate and wilful Scientific mutilation of core life force energies
4) WWIII - politically contrived, prophetically scripted and governmentally administered.
5) Global economic/social/religious and political meltdown

THEY ARE UNSTOPPABLE. Deny this at your peril.

3: YOU are ALL WINSTON SMITHS. Without wanting to get into a debate about this or turn this post into an examination of 1984 – you are the INNER PARTY.
It is your minds, which need to be strictly regulated.
You have, to-date, received NOT ONE SINGLE IDEA THAT THEY DID NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE ACCESS TO. Angry about that ? Perhaps that’s the plan!!

Those incapable of reading, writing, and especially not easily travelling from their village in a third world country, who are probably growing your food are the ‘proletariat’ – they are merely ‘energy’ stored. Oh and please don’t read that as a racist comment, they don’t care about race issues remember – it’s just a hammer stupid humans use against each other – you could equally be living in America and fit that definition, but the fact your on this site NOW reading this means you are ‘of the inner party’. However, that is not to say Orwell was right – Flattery constitutes a considerable part of 1984’s success – you need to believe SOMEONE cares enough about you at a higher level – even if it is simply to ‘crush your spirit or rebellion’ and the fact you can buy it on your shelves should be sufficient clue to let you know it’s a psychological-weapon of their making. It represents the birth of NEW AGE PHROPHECY. IT ATTEMPTS TO FORTELL THE FUTURE. JUST LIKE THE BIBLE – JUST LIKE THE MALACHY PROPHESIES. IT DRIVES YOU – IT CONTROLS YOU.

4: We are giving birth to a new folklore, a new mythology – and we are writing the scripts using their ‘belief cores’ so don’t think we are ‘free thinkers’ just yet.

So with that in mind, I have to balance revelation with conscience. What responsibility do I have if I release a truth, which leads, even in part, to the further continuation of the ‘tear-down’. For the TRUE NEW WORLD ORDER to solidify it has to erase itself – just like many people consider the Holy Roman Empire ‘collapsed’ it is clear that it simply expanded like a ring of fire consuming everything in it’s path, but it’s demise was planned. Confused and rebellious it may have appeared – it was still planned.

Oh and one last thing in case it’s not clear –A NEW WORLD ORDER is merely a ‘collective phrase’ for a PERIOD OF CHANGE which will culminate in the eradication of virtually the entire human race.

Understand, that I even consider that I do not have anything of great value or truth to offer you – I have already stated that I’m not sure I do, but understand I have to weigh up the social consequences of posting information. Whose responsibility is it if a life is lost because of words written in a book – on a post – the gun manufacturers, the individual or the author of a book that sent him crazy ? I am not sure I am ready to do that.

On a ‘deeper’ level :

Understand, WE are being manipulated – even now – your thoughts, your actions and your minds are running ‘scripts’ you yourself did not write and have VERY LITTLE CONTROL OVER - Understand that and you have understood much more than you realise about who and what you REALLY ARE.

There are Minotaurs loose in your mental maze. You are Theseus in mind only – fix yourself first – then look at the world around you.

To that effect I am still considering my words – I am still considering if I should like to post any more – right now I am seriously leaning against doing that – albeit mine is only a work of revelation NOT a work of revolution – but it can still be said that literature is it’s fuel. I am not sure I should say anymore.

[edit on 27/4/2005 by captainhemmingway]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join