It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out my 3d alien!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hello! Im new to the forum and I would like to introduce my alien I created in 3d max 5, here it is! critt if you wish

Grey:
picserver.student.utwente.nl...

Gr2:

Gr3:

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hey man great work! how long did it take to create that? did u do the skin urself? ive been trying to use lightwave 3d and its so darn compilcated. oh well.

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great skinning on that alien...awesome!

Reminds me of some Turok games...sweet work man...all good.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thats very nice work. Make more!

-Sarcasimo

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 01:19 AM
link   
unreal...
Very realistic, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 11:13 PM
link   
awesome alien dude ! sheesh , i wish i knew how to use 3d programs . .. .

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 06:57 AM
link   
While you're checkin out mdb101s alien (excellent work btw mate) take a minute to check out mine as well. Not quite finished yet, no hands
But still took me a while to do it. Excellent fun though!
uk.geocities.com...
uk.geocities.com...
uk.geocities.com...
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well first off thnk you guys for the comments
and tandino cool alien
keep up da good work guy
now the reason I made my alien is because im making my own self project movie
and of course its about the aliens (greys) heres the story so far in brief.

There mission was to explore new life in our galaxy and they found one place. A distant star far beyond earth it would take millions of years to travel there. Millions of millions of years has past since the aliens left home our earth. The year is 1946, November 24th Time of year they returned home to tell there fellow people the good news that they made contact with another alien race. On there way home they soon to discover that Mars was dried up into a dead planet. Once was a beautiful place with great waters with high mountains and huge trees. They were sadden by this and also worried about home. They reached Earths orbit on July 8th 1947

Ok this story in my Sci-Fi that is..is that the Aliens left the earth millions of millions of years ago.. just before the dinoursours.. they were just like us techno wise that is.. they also seeked new life like us.. and they found a place so far away it would take millions of years to travel there.. but they didnt care about time.. as they left with a huge mother ship like us on a titanic traveling over seas/ but.. time long has passed..so long that millions and millions of years has gone by. thats when everything starts.. when they come home in the year 1947 july 8th. where they made first contact with humans (ie: roswell).. this is how far im gunna tell the story.. Im making this movie all in 3d
and ill post here in time so u all can download it for free
hehe

whats think of my story?

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sounds cool, but did they leave from Mars only to find life had moved to earth, maybe I missed something

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great work with the art, and im not talking about the skinning and all, its excellent, its just that greys have most of the time been reported as really skinny, with skinny necks and so on, and they arent that muscular, but otherwise, GREAT work

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Man that is awesome! Ive just started using 3dsMax so I can appreciate how much work you must have put into that. Cant wait for the movie!

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thought I'd post more of my works here
totaly unrelated to aliens..but this character might be in the move as well
here it is..

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ha, check out my alien
www.geocities.com... Your alien is really good. Mine will/can be in an RPG I may work on in the future.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 08:54 PM
link   
holy crap! man ur modelling skills are incredible! have u ever thought about working for a 3d art or game developing company?

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i think i saw some poo in that mans crack...

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I already know how great my skills are, thanks for reasurring me! LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist. (Psst! I know you weren't talking to me, I ain't none stupidost!)

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDB101
Thought I'd post more of my works here
totaly unrelated to aliens..but this character might be in the move as well
here it is..

HOLY SH*T MDB!!!!!!!!!
listen, take your CV, and go work as a 3d artist at Blizzard.
NOW

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 09:39 PM
link   
NOOO Don't work for evil blizzard corparation (sp?) go work for id and design the DoomIII game, and then you can give us some info on the game

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 08:46 AM
link   
YAY! I was wondering what happen to this place! well I had a lot of time so Ill post more of my works
hehe I'll be back/

Links: Pictures.

Male:

Dino:

Alien:

Mad-Dog-Bomber
LZ-H7-MDB101-I2179360

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join