It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits = Skulls & Bones ritual under St. Peter's to bury Old World Order for ever (cerimony of de

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
As is custom, Pope John Paul II was entombed in three separate caskets.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edited to reduce cut-n-paste - nygdan]

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'll give you the fact that you've shown me how intricate the burial process is for a dead pope.

I'd never heard that before, thank you.

Also the Skull and Crossbones seems a little... out of place on the old man's casket, no?

X

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is really interesting, but i dont want to piss on your cornflakes, but i think you might be looking into things abit too deep. I'll look into this more i shall and see what i think.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Also, throughout the entire article it says nothing about there being a Skull and Bones sign anywhere near the Pope. Show me where this is at please. Also what do you mean "to bury Old World Order for ever"? I hope you are not insinuating that the Pope has anything to do with the NWO. I mean thats ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
matt, you crack me up. thanks for the laugh. do you really spend time surfing the web looking for ways to implicate the pope with satanic or NWO plots ?

[edited out insult - nygdan]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
*blink, blink* Okay... ...apparently I did read that properly. Well nice to see how the pope is laid to rest and all but regarding the conspiracy theory: WHAT???

Bring me proof, I crave proof! Not just nutjob ideas, but actual evidence! Also, since when is Wikipedia the most reliable source? I mean I'm going to go look up in some of my books on Catholic tradition to see if this is true and all before I go and believe it 100%

Also, why bash the Jesuits, what have they done (that can be proven) that is so wrong? I know quite a few of the very well (since birth for a few of them) and believe me, I'd know if they were up to no good.

~Astral

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There are only three things on the popes coffin

a simple cross at the head of the coffin, a plaque with the Pope's name and dates of birth and death at the centre, and Pope John Paul II's personal coat of arms at the foot. The zinc casket was finally lowered into a larger walnut (traditionally elm) casket, bearing three identical plaques, which was shut with nails of pure gold.

This is the Popes Coat of arms maybe it looks like a Skull and Cross bones to you but not to most normal people...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image
ope_John_Paul_II_Coat_of_Arms.jpg

As for the Jesuits what on earth do they have to do with this thread?

[edit on 10/4/05 by cmdrpaddy]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't see anything related to the skull and bones or the NWO
just a pope in his casket

[edited out insult - nygdan]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
mention of the SKull and Crossbones off Wikipedia - agents were very busy with the page
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am sure that no one will be surprised that I totally disagree with MattMarriot on his conclusions, but I was curious about the skull and crossbones that he mentioned. So, I did some searching and I did find this information on the burial of past Popes on this site

Macon Telegraph

Monsignor Anthony Sherman said

The pope's body will be interred in three coffins, one of cypress, which symbolizes humility, one of zinc or lead, to preserve the body, and one of elm, one of the most expensive woods in Italy, conveying respect.

The lead and elm coffins will probably bear bronze plates with the pope's Latin name, Ioannes Pavlas II, and the dates of his life. The lead coffin, which weighs 800 pounds, has traditionally been marked with a skull and crossbones

It might have been less confusing if Matt had used a different link as the wikipedia one didin't mention the skull and cross bones.

I also looked up the meaning of skull and cross bones on tombstones and apparently the Skull signifies the transitory nature of earthly life, penitence, and mortality, and the skull and crossbones reflects death, crucifixion.

So as I said while I absolutely don't agree with his conclusions I found some information to support the possibility that there was a skull and crossbones on one of the caskets. Nothing I read specifically said that Pope John Paul had them on his casket but past Popes did

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Only one photo of the burial of John Paul II - was this one of the reasons?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i still think your looking into this abit too much,
but if your happy, i wont rock the boat...so to speak

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Matt,

What is at the core, the very dead center of your belief system?

I keep trying to get a solid picture of your beliefs, but many of them seem very disconnected from one another.

I think that you should try and post a thread with your general theory or view. Post links if you'd like, but mainly post your thoughts about the "NWO" as you seem to think it's form is...

Maybe you'd get better discussion. Because I know for a fact even if I don't agree with you, I wouldn't mind debating the subject with you. You just make that difficult to do currently because you keep most of your thoughts hidden.

Why is that?

What's your fear?

X

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Skull and Bones, Pirate flag, Nazi uniforms. All are skull and bones and all are tied to death. The Pope John II worked for I.G. Farben. that was the company that made that cyanide gas. He then took refuge in the Catholic church after people began being tried for war crimes and he became the worlds youngest bishop. Many people come on here and say "I want proof" then when given any proof they say "since when are they so reliable?" lol! Look it all up yourself. If you dont believe the well documented history of the treacherous Roman Catholic Cult then you're just a psychopath! look up "Spanish inquisition" or "catholic crusades".
Of course they're involved with whats going on now. check this out www.spirituallysmart.com this site will lead you through much documentation and proof of how the jesuits are destroying America and the world. Everything is to prepare for the rebuilding of Solomons Temple in Jerusalem where the antichrist will be set up right before the 2nd coming of Christ.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Please don't tell everyone to 'check out dis really coolz site, its da bomb'.

Present an idea and discuss it. We don't need someone to point out 'really good sites wit all dem information-like ins it' to us.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macgregor6590
Also, throughout the entire article it says nothing about there being a Skull and Bones sign anywhere near the Pope. Show me where this is at please. Also what do you mean "to bury Old World Order for ever"? I hope you are not insinuating that the Pope has anything to do with the NWO. I mean thats ridiculous.

here's link showing what the catholic church and popes are involved in with many many pictures.

video.google.com...

its a little something i put together. i'll be adding a lot more but I wanted to see if I could upload what I've done so far so.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
video.google.com...

here's the more final version

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What is some of the best evidence from that video?

new topics

top topics

join