It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus alive? Anyone heard the word?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
In recent months, I have have had an interesting revival of religion in my life.
I have heard an interface from the Lord God and being a man that crosses his Ts and Dots his Is, it has been very convinceing.

Does anyone else, or has anyone else had recent dialogue with what seems to be self talk within their own mind?

Im interested to know if anyone else has been privy to the to an otherwise odd dialogue or have had some recent odd experiences. This may help me to understand my own.

Peace.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 9-4-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Does anyone else, or has anyone else had recent dialogue with what seems to be self talk within their own mind?

Sounds like scitzophrenia (sp?) to me buddy! But just to answer your thread. Jesus died in 33 AD....HELLO!!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mankind has a spirit which when we are physically born is dead because of sin. THe Holy Spirit moves upon the face of the earth to draw people to Christ through whom sins are forgiven. When one has accepted Christ our spirit is born again and becomes living that we may know God.

If you've never asked God to forgive you of your sins then you need to do that as the Holy spirit is getting your attention. If you have accepted Christ and even if you had in your past then God wants you to know Him. God does talk with you through your spirit so it is not silly to believe this.

new topics

join