It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Ebay Envelope!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Has any one seen this on ebay recently??! I wonder what ever could be inside?!? Bid starts at $7,600.00 !!!!

**Mystery Envelope?!**

This Auction is for one 9 1/2" X 13 7/8" Envelope

What's in side the envelope is a Mystery. Some might say I'm crazy for doing this but you only live once.

I'll keep this auction description very short and just state that shipping on this envelope is free worldwide but insurance is required at the rate of $1.00 per $100.00. I won't disclose the value of the contents of the envelope so the insurance will apply to the price of the winning bid for this mystery envelope and not the actual value of the contents in the envelope.

So as an example if the high winning bid is $500.00 the high winning bidder will pay $500.00 and $5.00 postal insurance for a total of $505.00 US or if it is something like $4,663.00 it will be rounded down to the nearest hundred and the winning bidder will pay $46.00 US for postal insurance.

This envelope will be shipped by courier (will have a tracking number) so if you are the high winning bidder and have a postal box make sure you give me an address that a courier can deliver to.

DON'T email me and ask what is in the envelope, I won't say. DON'T email me after the auction and ask either, I won't say. If the high winning bidder wishes to disclose what the contents of the envelope is after they receive it then that is totally up to them.

cgi.ebay.com.au... =1&item=5559938963&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Probably nothing.

People try to sell everything including (but not limited to):
Twenty-Four kids
Virginity
Asian slaves
Linux geeks
Sperm
Fingers
Drug-free urine
The meaning of life
A sence of humour
Souls (quite common actually)

Don't believe me?Check these sales out!

Oh yeah, and once Micheal Jackson tried to buy a bottle holding a trapped Ghost inside.

join