It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jenna Bush "Family Values" Video (Bachelorette Party Thong Dance)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You just had to look didn't you?

NY Post Gossip contends a video is soon to be circulating one of the Internets near you and could be on national TV by the end of the weekend.

April 7, 2005 -- VIDEOTAPE of Jenna Bush in very high spirits at a bachelorette party is being sold and could end up on national TV by the end of the week. Luckily for Jenna, the cameraman missed "the high point . . . Jenna on all fours doing 'the butt dance' — and doing it very well — as guys were ogling her thong," said our source. Club patrons do the suggestive dance when the deejay plays the 1988 hit "Da Butt," by E.U. The president's blond daughter arrived at NerveAna, a '90s-themed lounge on Varick Street, at 10:30 p.m. last Friday with several other pretty young things in a battered old blue minivan. Sources said it was Jenna's third visit to the club, which features replicas of Monica Lewinsky's blue dress and O.J. Simpson's white Bronco. Jenna, who plans to teach school in D.C. next fall, wore jeans, moccasin boots and a midriff-baring, satiny blue top. She lit up a cigarette "and she was very polite when she was told she'd have to go outside to smoke," said our source. Before leaving at 3:30 a.m., Jenna and her pals gamely joined a conga line and danced around the club.

Twin fans may recall Jenna "Hail Satan" Bush best as the "blonde" one, or the lawless drunken fake ID community service one, or the "sweepy" one (not a morning person), or the one with the tongue, or the horny one, or the one that's both drunk and horny, or that one big enough to eat John McCain's head but to me she'll always be that teen girl gone wild...
All Growed up at 23 now and still staggering in her Dad's footsteps to teach a fresh crop of young minds the Bush way, the family way, the AMERICAN way! *tear*

Sources are popping though, that the lucky anonymous videographer is looking to make a deal by this weekend for widespread distribution of Jenna's widespread distribution.

More to come (no doubt)...

[edit on 9-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What can I said like daughter like father, you always going to find one that will be the one to brake the mother's hart.

But don't worry eventually she will be married into the right family and she will be into the right crown and by then people will forget the "crazy littler bush blond" and who knows she will make it into politics as a "super radical conservative" and will be against all the sin of the flesh.

Occurs after she already did it all without sin.

Make sure you keep a tape available in the archives for 30 years down the line.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And what office is Jenna running for? You Bush-haters are pouring it on thick. Great job!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
"Hail Satan

Eeeck!!!!! Did you see Dad's eye in the picture? He looks just like the devil!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

Originally posted by RANT
"Hail Satan

Eeeck!!!!! Did you see Dad's eye in the picture? He looks just like the devil!

I noticed. Very unfortuante red eye incident.

I keep watching this speculation grow: White House Braces for Jenna Video

But nothing forthcoming. Wonder if the videographer's price was met by the right people.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I betcha! Cha-chink!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
I betcha! Cha-chink!

No matter. There's no way it could have been more embarrasing than this video. :shk:

Raspy chain smoking Jenna doing "Sex in the City" and "OutKast" banter with Grandma Bush at the Republican convention.

That's 10 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by RANT]

new topics

top topics

join