It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof of Water on Mars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So you want proof of H20 on Mars? Well here is the undeniable proof that water was found on Mars.

Prove me wrong?

But seriously folks,

Mars: A Water World? Evidence Mounts, But Scientists Remain Tight-Lipped

PASADENA, California -- Evidence that suggests Mars was once a water-rich world is mounting as scientists scrutinize data from the Mars Exploration rover, Opportunity, busily at work in a small crater at Meridiani Planum. That information may well be leading to a biological bombshell of a finding that the red planet has been, and could well be now, an extraterrestrial home for life.

There is a palpable buzz here at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, California that something wonderful is about to happen in the exploration of Mars.

Mars: A Water World?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
good one

interesting article, I think eventually scientists will admit that there is water still underground on Mars and that there are areas in which the water seeps through (muddy tracks) and there is basic forms of life and as fungus, molds type plants... yeah yeah..silly me

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ed that was the funniest thing I've seen all week

On a more serious note, I believe that there was once water and life on mars, and that both may still be there to this day.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ed that was the funniest thing I've seen all week

That was definitely funny, But if it was the funniest thing you have seen all week... you need to get out more pal. lol.

I wouldnt doubt it if there was/is water on mars... Why not?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well it was supposed to bring a smile in such a sad week.

Thing is, the source is what surprised me!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think there was water there maybe life too.. no proof but ..nasa is not letting on what they know

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There has been numerous counts of evidence for water on Mars. You need only search for it.

Life is different. Very, very different. It'd be much harder to spot, most likely.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Life is different. Very, very different. It'd be much harder to spot, most likely.

Or it already has been and we are blind to the truth.

top topics

join