It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New Government Virus"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
These are my experiences through spirit and physical interactions.It is nice somedays but can be almost exausting at other times.Sometimes the unknown makes your body jittery with new energy fluctuations.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
your ideas or stories just seem to be getting more and more fantasic if this is true you would be one powerfull telepath judging from your other posts

I concur, sorry but if there was some "government virus" that was released, I'm sure they would cover it up quickly, saying it was something else, but still making an epidemic. Also, If they released it on purpose, then we're an expiriment of some sort then?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Does this virus have to do with eliminating certain people with a specific genetics or DNA markup...?

Are they trying to eliminate those who prove to a challenge if the NWO actually take place...?

---

I also believe that psychic activities are also being monitor by the power-to-be...so, that psychic lady may be in trouble...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow. Dude, that is in no way convincing. A bit sensational, don't you think? Try fooling us with something more simple next time. There is a lot more I'd like to say but I have to go now.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Recently there have been a lot of new diseases and they're all quite dangerous, but the media lies about them. They talk about them as if small pox has infected the whole earth. West nile virus? In the past month it's only killed birds...well, 60 of them, but still.

And allll these viruses and they always die down in a week, obviously due to America's ADD. A week or two after the December Tsunami, nobody could remember it other than "OH YEAH! That! those poor people".

Now scientists predict that a new virus exists, it's small pox but at an evolved state, it has mixed with other diseases and germs.

Somehow I can't really, comprehend the fact that smallpox evolved that quickly, by itself.

Maybe it's related to this topic.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just recently Michigan had some people affected with the west nile again, was announced in the news not even two weeks ago.

Epidemic levels have been raised for alert status in the states before. Covered up catch and release tactics of the bio engineers, perhaps they are studying spread ratio and speed? If contaminate A is released or spread from here, how does it mutate or compare to B...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WNV wasn't killed anyone here, and I live near a big water treatment type place. And near the boonies (Evil mountain lions waking up people at night) so that means lots of bugs.

Also, the small pox virus strands have been found in other viruses, I didn't catch which viruses exactly, but never the less small pox is now more procected somehow. (Souce, news/tv)

But yeah, lots of new diseases. Scary. And there are a lot of diseases in the desert areas, (Africa, Middle East). AIDS isn't the scariest thing you can get there now. If you've ever seen elephant syndome (I think it's called differently, but close enough :-P), the people's legs or arms become huge. And I mean huge, like an elephant, hence the term.

This is where end-time fanatics go "OMG TEH AHH POH KILIPSE IS COMGING WE R GOING 2 DIE! OH NOES!".

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am glad you guys brought this up because it its relative to this thread.I was hoping somebody was going to catch back on this thread and here it is.Our DARK Scientists seem to know when and where and how long.I find this interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Actualy people are dying from West Nile, it's just that most people infected don't die. Mostly the elderly and very young who die from it.

Also West Nile is still pretty new to the U.S. and it's not in all states, yet.
Give it a couple of years.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
With the amount of air travel going on in the world now, I'm not surprised that viruses are hitting new areas and mutating more and more. It's a miracle we haven't seen an epidemic like the Spanish Flu yet. If something on that scale were to hit it would eliminate a huge chunk of mankind.

As far as the "telepathic agent" sorry, I have trouble believing that one, or that there is some dark mystery virus that's already been released.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
"These are the crafts our government is perfecting".They practice test flights on these pods.

If all you are saying is in fact true it would be very foolish to announce it here on ATS.
I would move to Canada asap if i were you because let me asure you, BIG BROTHER watching you.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Menguard - I read your original post and you state their is a new virus but you do state what the virus is. Why is all of your responding posts you still elude to that fact but do not give specifics?
ATS'ers are all about proof and yet you only mention a "contact" that remains nameless. Is it the Avian Bird Flu H5N1? West Nile? Morgellons?
You give no specifics...

What gives?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wasn't given the (specifics) on it just the (importance) of it.I was just suppose to bring it forward that is it.If I (knew )the name of it I would have posted it.But ,what we know now ,what virus seems most (plausible) for the virus?And if we haven't seen the virus yet soon enough we will know.2005-2007 these are the dates that we have to conclude this for virises, yet 2007 is still a little ways away.What viruses have become known since the begining of 2005?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
With all these biowarfare going on created by the US government... would it be very easy for US to take over the world by releasing their viruses across other countries???

They already have..it's a new deadly strain of 'Freedom' and the symptoms are easy to spot: Delusions that an 'X' on a ballotslip is worth anything, followed by an irrational urge to buy Big Macs and Coke

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Let me get this all straight, you fell asleep, and someone contacted you mentally and told you all this?

In that case almost every night I be having telepathic peoples molesting my sleep time.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

What viruses have become known since the begining of 2005?

Well we are seeing the the H5N1 bird flu circulating and the WHO is yelling about the when it will hit.
SARS
Morgellons
Cholera (underdeveloped countries)

Their are nameless viruses out there.
Me? I am keeping my eye on the Avian Flu because despite the efforts of the WHO it doesn't appear that many people are giving this the attention it deserves and this virus once it mutates to human transmission has the potential to be another Spanish Flu

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This thread might be an interest to some, because more and more things become clearer as we break into the new age of disorder.

This female that contacted me was probably on the theta level enough to send a transmission out to me and let me know whats going on. And I think she was probably inside of some type of special projects program along with some serious psychic ability. To reach me from a place where she would be endangered. Probably more of a Star person then your average human.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join