It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New Government Virus"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is information I got within the government.One catch though it happens that I got contact through a psychic government agent.Is their anybody out there tha can hear me?.I guess this is the only way she felt she could contact without getting into trouble.She told me her name but I didn't write it down.All this while I was asleep for forty-five minutes.She told me to write this down,word for word.She was so sincere and vulnerable it was very humbling experience.Theirs a new government virus,worse than anthrax or aids.Which will be in circulation within three to five years.Already being monitored as transgressionall progression is made on its effects. Dark Forces are once again the cause of this conjunction. 12/18/02

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I would suspect that the U.S. Government is continuously attempting to engineer new viruses; perhaps as a new biological weapon or any number of other reasons. I did a couple of hours searching around the web to see if I might stumble upon anything such as you indicated, but did not.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think they want too much information leaked out on this either.This is something I experienced so I thought I would put it out there.It was like a direct telepathic link and I happened to be on the right frequency wave or channel to hear.Our brain waves are something else.I have in my travels in spirit seen a base enclosed in with thousands of pods these being u.fo.s.This took place during astral travel and I decided I wanted to view something more intriguing then Egypt.Long story short A military base somewhere in our deserts.Their was an abreviation on these pods.And that was I.C.O, Interplanetary Celestial Orbitation.These are one man pods.Probaly four to four and a half feet in width and about five in a half feet in height.Our military posesses these pods.The gray sand dunes along with what I thought might be a Mesquite tree was the landscaping.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"These are the crafts our government is perfecting".They practice test flights on these pods.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a virus more powerfull than anthrax or the aids epidemic is going to have to be pretty big i have no doubt whatsoever that the government is capable of producing such a powerfull virus.Even though it is likely i doubt that any virus like that will ever be released pourposly .if in case something like that i defenently would suspect a very good cover up so watch out.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Archmagus12]

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Archmagus12]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is no doubt that the Gov. keeps an upper hand on how they can control the people of the world. Aids is a fine example of man using viral technology to keep things under his control. Our job now would be to find out what kind of disease is being made, why and where it will be placed first. If you follow the story of Aids in Africa, you can see how they organize the spread of disease to control other governments and populations.
All i can say is, here we go again.

Cipher6

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Good call menguard !

but I think you mean ICO, Interplanetary Celestial Arbitration

Check it out:

www.crystalinks.com/mj12.html

www.abidemiracles.com/Majestic 12.htm

Have Fun !

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"I appreciate this informaton you have divulged means alot."

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i dont think the government should play around with viruses and genetics too much. They could and probably will mess up and have a real life resident evil virus thing going on. Maybe its just me, but thats the biggest fear i have in science.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
excuse me...well i cant remember your name, but this is too the person who started the thread, what does this virus do? what are the symptoms? does it kill instanly or perhaps cause massive pain? what does it do and where and why did they create it thats all im asking and p.s i agree with whoever said the suits and feds shouldent mess around with genetics and viruses, genetics in particluary its one of thise things that can be used for imaaginable good but terrible evil as well!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Cman,

All contact that I had with this person was stated in my thread.It's in circulation now.Our shadow government created this.Iit's already in circulation.2005-2007

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A psychic government agent, uh-huh.
Youll havge to forgive me that I dont believe a word you said, but alot of your story does not make sense.

Firstly, this isnt a reason, but psychic is not the correct word, a psychic is one of those frodulent people who sits in a shop and looks at a crystal ball, and than makes something up about your future, the correct term is Psionic, telepath to be precise.

Ok, now the reasons start.
Why would a telepathic agent contact you? I mean I'm si\ure the government keeps the more untrustworthy ones in a room, where they cant use there abilities.

Secondly, why would they need to create a new virus, we already have diseases and viruses more deadly than anthrax and AIDs, an example being Smallpox, there are two samples of the virus left in the world, one in the US military disease facility, and the other in a russian compound that is the russian equivilenjt of the american one.

There are other reasons, but, it would take to much post room.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't see why we'd need a stronger virus....or even if they did make one if they'd release it. They make me shudder biological weapons. Flesh eating bacteria started out as a weapon....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
With all these biowarfare going on created by the US government... would it be very easy for US to take over the world by releasing their viruses across other countries???

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The dark government is tied in world wide so it wouldn't matter.They are a structure that loves to embelish in ignorance world wide.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
IF SO, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? LET IT HAPPEN , DO NOTHING, OR GET RID OF IT. YOUR CHOICE.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Its in circulation all we can do is let it unfold.I put out the word so others can see whats happening.And what better board then Ats to get the information out.If I had the power and money I would create my own private organization to dig deep enough to where the truth couldn't be misread.It's very frusterating to have this information and know that our government/military leads us.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
poated by balon0 on 15-5-2005 at 09:32 PM
"With all these biowarfare going on created by the US government... would it be very easy for US to take over the world by releasing their viruses across other countries???"

No, because to take over something, you have to be sneaky about it. In other words, take over the world without the world knowing.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
That is one approach. But could you really imagine the US government controlling the world. No.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
your ideas or stories just seem to be getting more and more fantasic if this is true you would be one powerfull telepath judging from your other posts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join