It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Posts alone nearing 1 million!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I don´t know if these posts count as ATS posts though...

They don't

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I smell something rotten in Demark I am on line yet it does not show me

Who's On - There are a total of 145 registered members and 1885 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.
187onu, AceOfBase, AdamJ, Aether, Airen1, Al Davison, AmaruM, amraam, Amuk, astrocreep, BaastetNoir, ben94gt, benign, Bikereddie, bilgerat, Black Watcher, bodrul, boogyman, brettza, C0le, cassini, CelticMist, chief_counsellor, curiousity, Daedalus3, daedenfach, DarkHelmet, Dasher, DCFusion, DeltaChaos, Djarums, djohnsto77, Dr Love, DrHoracid, Durden, Duzey, earthmagick12, EarthSister, Echtelion, edsinger, el cid, ElectricCrow, elevatedone, E_T, Faeryland, Gazrok, gejia021, ghost, gl2, GradyPhilpott, Hal9000, Hamburglar, Harlequin, hedgepook, Hellmutt, HowardRoark, Hozer, Hunting Veritas, IncognitoGhostman, Indy, JAK, jayce, JayKew, Jedi_Master, jimragan, John Nada, jritzmann, ju stab urden, junglejake, justme1640, justyc, kenshiro2012, kimlp, kinglizard, kirain, klain, Kriz_4, lapi7, LA_Maximus, Lenina, LogansRun, looking4truth, MankoW, marg6043, menguard, minniescar, Mirthful Me, mythatsabigprobe, nathraq, negativenihil, netscape, nibiru, nukunuku, Nygdan, Oblivions void, Ocelot, optimus fett, orangetom1999, owner, parrhesia, phixion, phoenixhasrisin, PistolPete, Plumbo, prizim, Rasputin13, Relentless, RichardPrice, rick_y_2, Roadscholar, rogue1, Rren, sanctum, sardion2000, sebatwerk, ShadowHasNoSource, sigung86, silentlonewolf, Simulacra, SIRR1, skippytjc, sleeper, smallpeeps, smirkley, sntx, SpittinCobra, spliff4020, supafresh, supremetechgoddess, syntaxer, syrinx high priest, TheBandit795, ThichHeaded, Thomas Crowne, truthseeka, unamused, UofCinLA, valkeryie, VelvetSplash, William One Sac, woodsyboy, xmotex, Zabilgy, Zadeh Redux, Zipdot,

Its all fixed I tell you all fixed

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well the counter is showing 999979 so I imagine that the 1,000,000 post is already done -- seems to take awhile for the counter to update. So congratulations to the poster.
enjoy your 15 minutes of fame

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Total ATS Posts: 1000116
We have a winner!
But who?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

We have a winner!
But who?

Probably someone on the inside who could watch the real time count of the posts, like a moderator or super mod

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Shots I never am sure how to take you -- I am choosing to believe you have a really dry sense of humor as that doesn't always come across online well.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

We have a winner!
But who?

*raises hand *

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Anyone know who it was?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't think we'll ever know unless something physically goes through the records and checks. By which I mean we'll never know because carpal tunnel and sleep deprivation isn't worth it.

The best you could do would be to take the total board posts and compare that to ATS posts. That'd give you a general range (a very large one).

That range, by the way, is useless, as you have no idea when any of the posts were made.

You could find all ATS posts and figure it out. GL!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! We did it, we finally hit 1,000,000 posts. Now... anyone wanna go through the records to find out who posted the lucky 1,000,000th? Personally I think everyone that *contributed* to the cause should get a little prize. Check out my thread about how we should CELEBRATE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here's what we should do:

Nothing. There are a million posts on ATS.

We aren't ATS. We are the greater ATS, which included BTS, PTS, and ATSNN. When all are combined, that number matters.

And, of course, we get Captain Planet.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Shots I never am sure how to take you -- I am choosing to believe you have a really dry sense of humor as that doesn't always come across online well.

Lighten up this is a conspriacy site ya know that is why I said what I did.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Here's what we should do:

Nothing. There are a million posts on ATS.

We aren't ATS. We are the greater ATS, which included BTS, PTS, and ATSNN. When all are combined, that number matters.

And, of course, we get Captain Planet.

No, you get Captain Delta.

Captain Delta of the looooove boat, that is. I know it's not a huge deal, but I think it's pretty cool.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
No, you get Captain Delta.

!

I can swim!

*jumps overboard, proclaims self king of whatever god forsaken island lands on*

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
*Delta crosses another authority figure off the To Get Rid Of List*

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

*Delta crosses another authority figure off the To Get Rid Of List*

Oh, don't worry, I'm not gone. I'm just off your boat.

I ain't goin' on your little Three Hour Tour. I'll mine gold, ore, and wood, and combine them all to make a shipyard.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You're no The Professor. You're more like Ginger.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You're no The Professor. You're more like Ginger.

At least I ain't old and wrinkly!

*quick, tie in!*

ATS has 1Mpost. Talk about old...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I prefer old salty sea dog, thanks very much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join