It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Second Teacher/Student Sex Scandal Hits California School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

If this had been a man teacher, you all would be wanting to castrate him.

what's your point?? i make it no secret in that i have double standards when it comes to this, some dude getting laid by a hot teacher is a good thing in my eyes (from a male perspective) and something that is actually more permissable in society than if it was the other way around.

if it was an older dude with schoolgirls i'd be asking them to send him to jail for life!
the evil bastard!
:flame

haha i really should try and be more politically correct...

but on a more serious note sex should be kept out of the classroom period, minus sex ed. A teacher-student relationship should remain professional.

thanks,
drfunk:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hell...im going back to school.......and im going to be so naughty,ill get detention every night!!....

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
'You have voted optimus fett for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.'

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think all this media coverage is lending to anthropic bias. It'd be interesting to see stats on such cases before the LeTourneau case. I think the LeTourneau case was unique because there was much greater history between the student and the teacher.

There are two things different about the coverage of these cases:
1. The media's interest since the LeTournau case.
2. We have a much larger population, which means that if cases like this have always happened within a percentile of the population, the number will only seem bigger, but that's the wrong way to look at it. Think about the difference between 1% of 50 million (50000) and 250 million (250000).

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"But on a more serious note sex should be kept out of the classroom period, minus sex ed. A teacher-student relationship should remain professional."

Yes and all relationships should remain professional always and forever. The milk man should deliver milk and the telephone man should make the phone work but besides that lets not intrude into people lives because of misguided notions of propriety.

Let's draw a line of distinction here. Not all relationships between teacher and student are unhealthy. If the old man wants to date his 18 year old student why should he suffer professional sanctions? The outrage on this subject is over the top and I only wish to interject a note of maturity and soberity. Of course younger students must be shielded and protected from predatory authourity figures. But I caution not to sweep so broadly in your statements and outrage that you tar beyond your intention. That's all.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This whole thread saddens me....there was another similar thread a bit back and it had picture of the teacher who was not a particularly attractive woman and then one of the teacher here in this thread....the men were making the usual inane rhetoric crap remarks...even some that are usually spouting off all the time about the virtues of the bible and god and not sinning.....this is wrong and it doesn't matter what your over blown hormones think!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexodin
"But on a more serious note sex should be kept out of the classroom period, minus sex ed. A teacher-student relationship should remain professional."

Yes and all relationships should remain professional always and forever. The milk man should deliver milk and the telephone man should make the phone work but besides that lets not intrude into people lives because of misguided notions of propriety.

Let's draw a line of distinction here. Not all relationships between teacher and student are unhealthy. If the old man wants to date his 18 year old student why should he suffer professional sanctions? The outrage on this subject is over the top and I only wish to interject a note of maturity and soberity. Of course younger students must be shielded and protected from predatory authourity figures. But I caution not to sweep so broadly in your statements and outrage that you tar beyond your intention. That's all.

dude i have no idea where your coming from, just shut up and not keep repeatin the same thing over and over again. teacher and student for me is primary and secondary school, not tertiary i dont care if your grandfather or whatever knocked up and married a young thing, good on him

drfunk

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its sad ...Just goes as proof that not ALL sexaul preds are MEN the picture of the BLOND girl posted I have no Idea why she could not get ANY MAN she wanted of HER OWN age its strange and it seems to have all started with the Recently released MARY KAY L.....Not even going to TRY and spell the last name....

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Young teacher the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking - she's so close now
This girl is half his age

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes it's not so easy
To be the teacher's pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staff room
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov

And I wanted to chime in to agree with Seekerof, most would be ready to tie a guy up and rip his balls out.

I'd like to hear about the parent's response to this. Did the dad say "Hell of a nice lay, son." or are they truly offended? What do they think of all this?

X

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
hypothatically, if my daughter told me she had sex with a male teacher , i would break his legs and probably more, if my son told me he had sex with a female rteacher i would probably say, "way to go, tell me all the juicy details"

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I agree 100% with Seekerof and Alexodin you said your grandparents met and married but she was in college and not highschool. A few years different there and completely different.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hunter_1976
Its sad ...Just goes as proof that not ALL sexaul preds are MEN the picture of the BLOND girl posted I have no Idea why she could not get ANY MAN she wanted of HER OWN age its strange and it seems to have all started with the Recently released MARY KAY L.....Not even going to TRY and spell the last name....

She probably could get many men because of her physical looks. But one look in her eyes and you can see that all is not well in that pretty little head.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You know, this case makes me wonder if the woman became a school teacher with the sole purpose and intent of having sex with young boys.

And were these boys really coerced? Like someone already mentioned, what extent of coersion would really be required to get some 16 year olds in bed with a woman that looked like that? Not much, methinks whilst thinking.

And another good question, where the hell were all the extremely hot, nymphomaniacal, morally bankrupt school teachers when I was in school?

Shucks... foiled again.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And another good question, where the hell were all the extremely hot, nymphomaniacal, morally bankrupt school teachers when I was in school?

Shucks... foiled again.

By the way, how exactly do you go about approaching a teacher and getting her to bang you? Those kids must have had some serious balls.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My first sexual experiance was at age 14 with a divorced elementry school teacher who lived 2 house up the street from me. It was great!!

I bragged to my Pop and got a pat on the back.....This society is getting way overboard with this BS. I don't like when girls are taken advantage of, but with boys its different.

Jesus Christ these guys are in High School!! Whats the big deal?? They must be after cash.

I dated with my high-school Algerbra teacher also for 8 months...and I never even thought of turning her in to the cops....I was so damn happy that an good looking older lady liked me.

Maximu§

PS: do looks matter here?? Lets be frank, if your 16 year old son has sex with an fat ugly teacher...thats bad, but if she looks like this babe....thats good.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good:

Bad:

Maximus

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
'You have voted optimus fett for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.'

For THAT comment?

UNREAL

Not to mention the rest of the comments.

This is ATSNN. :shk:

This might reopen in BTS, but our posters' tingly bits obviously can't handle the NEWS right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join