It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause Button?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My ATSNN status has been changing like New Mexico weather, but now that it seems to have stabilized, I'm wondering if any other Experts have an applause button. Aside from the appellation, I can't tell if my voting points or any other attribute has changed.

A vote by an expert will equal 2 votes for both yes and no

Experts will be able to reward great submissions and great posts with applause. News threads with the highest accumulative applause will eventually appear in an ATSNN "Hall of Fame" section.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have no applause button, grady. But I'm probably an exception to the rule. We'll have to wait and see what other 'spurts say.

They do not allow me buttons of any kind, ever since that little incident in September. *

piffle...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Would you be referring to the time you banned yourself? That really got the board buzzing.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah, after that, all they would give me was my ignore button and I can only type in one member name - my own.

I currently have my ignore list completely filled up with 10 instances of ignoring myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well, I guess either no one has an applause button or everyone has an applause button except Valhall and me. At least, I'm in good company.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Try and appaluse me, to see if it works.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Try and appaluse me, to see if it works.

ROFLMAO!!

OMG I think I just wet myself.

Comedy...delivery and timing.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Grady, I believe my status is also that of Expert, yet I don't have an applause button. Perhaps there's a super duper, way above expert status that we have not yet achieved.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The button's probably still in the works. It's just that when my status finally stabilized, there was no real way to tell what was up, except the applause button mentioned in the instructional text.

No sweat.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I checked out a couple of ATSNN threads after I posted this. I don't see an applause button in either the upgraded threads or the subs. Neither for the original author of the thread, or any of the follow up posts.

Off Topic Side Note: How's the wind up there today? Blowin' like hell down here.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I haven't been outside much today, but my neighbor said it's been pretty windy. All week it's been blowing so hard that you can hardly catch your breath or keep your eyes open for all the dust and blowing debris. Yesterday, when I left the house, I thought I would drive with the windows down, but at the first stoplight, I swear there was gravel hitting me in the face from all the wind. I rolled the windows up and turned on the AC.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ahhh, spring time in New Mexico. When everything is covered in a fine layer of dust.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yeah, after that, all they would give me was my ignore button and I can only type in one member name - my own.

You still have a button?

(kidding)

new topics

top topics

join