It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily Show: Bush vs Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this and I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but I found this video to not only be funny but interesting as well. It shows how Bush says one thing as Governor and then completely contradicts himself when he is President.

Bush vs Bush

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
that's was funny

moving it to Jokes (that's where He belongs
) joking

I'm still moving it though

[edit on 4-8-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Daily show, where more americans get there news than any other fake news show.....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Link takes me to a site saying comedy central doesn't exist...... Edit NVM, it working now.

Also, fake news? No. Funny news? Yes. During the election The Daily Show had Kerry, Clinton, Powell, McCain, so forth. Fox News had Powell, Coulter, Coulter again, Themselves, Jeb Bush, Coulter returns, Senoir Bush, Themselves again, Coulter just won't die, and other Republican Senators. So while DS has people from both sides to sit and talk, Fox News has the people who have declared to Bush to invade the ME and kill anyone who won't convert, to NUKE anyone who opposes us, and basically "Liberals are gonna eat your babies!". DS is a much better news source. I mean, come on, Fox News is still doing "The Pope is Dead", how sad is that? Remember the Pope Cam? 24/7 of pope, make sure he didn't come back to life or something I guess. Also they declared he was dead 26 HOURS before Pope actually died.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Do you remember when John Stewart was cool? Me neither.

The best thing on Comedy Central is South Park!

new topics

top topics

join