It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terri Siblings speak out - American Auschwitz, Preview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Joining us now with an exclusive television interview, their first since Terri´s tragic death, is Terri´s brother, Bobby Schindler, and her sister, Suzanne Vitadamo.

Let´s go back to the day that Terri died. Both of you were with her up until about 10 minutes before she died. I want to first address this idea that she was peaceful, that this was a calm and a gentle death, as Michael´s attorney, Mr. Felos, said. Is that the case? Is that true?

BOBBY SCHINDLER, TERRI SCHIAVO´S BROTHER: Absolutely not, Mr. Hannity. You I don´t want to get too graphic. But what my sister and I saw was absolutely horrific.

For any family to have to experience what our family experienced the last two weeks, and particularly the last 72 hours was just barbaric. This whole death with dignity is an absolute lie. To see my sister suffering the way she was suffering before she died, is — I´m telling you, it´s something I will never forget. And it´s an image that will last with me forever.

HANNITY: Susan, I mean, you were with your sister. I mean, he said peaceful, calm, gentle and I´ve heard from Brother Paul and others that she was literally gasping and struggling and in pain. What did you see?

SUZANNE VITADAMO, TERRI SCHIAVO´S SISTER: That´s pretty accurate. I mean, she was gasping. It was awful. She looked absolutely horrific. It was very difficult to be in the room with her. She looked like death. It was just awful.

HANNITY: Let me ask both of you this. Now, this — you guys have not spoken publicly about this. But you wanted to stay in the room with your sister because you knew that the hour of her death was now near, because she had entered this final stage, and it was apparent and obvious to the people working in the hospice. You guys knew that.

In this final 10-minute period, you wanted to be in the room, and Michael would not let you be there. I want to hear from both of you what happened. Suzanne, let me start with you.

VITADAMO: That´s right. You know, they ushered us out of her room 10 minutes before she died. And we — in the hallway we got into a discussion with the policemen that took us out of the room. And we asked him to please let us stay in; we knew she was close to death. We didn´t mind — we begged him, even if Michael was in the room, please allow us to be with her at her time of death.

And we said it would be peaceful. We don´t mind if he is in the room, as well. And they actually — they ushered us off the property. According to Michael Schiavo (search), we were not allowed in the room with her. It was very, very difficult.

click here to read the entire interview

EDITED to provide link and shorten lenghty post

[edit on 9-4-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 9-4-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm a little sick to see how freely people throw around the words like Auschwitz. I hoped the topic was laid to rest with Terry's final departure anyway. It was beaten to the persistent vegetative state already in the numerous threads here.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Michael deserves an award for his dedication to his wife. If it was up to her parents and all the bleeding heart pro lifers out there this poor poor woman would have suffered for who knows how many more years in vegetative state against her will.

Michael could have left at any time. He could have given up a decade ago, with no regrets!!! But he had enough love for his wife to carry her wish through. He hasn’t profited from any of this, you didn’t see him on TV every second, accrued who knows how many $10's of thousands in legal fee's, and he has even persevered through death threats to follow through with his wife’s wish not to live as a vegetable. This guy should be made a saint!

Her family and a bunch of other Americans were blinded by nothing but emotions, not by what was the right thing to do.

Fact: Terri was never going to recover
Fact: Terri didn’t want to live this way
Fact: NONE of the pictures or video any of us saw of Terri was new; everything you saw of her on the news was AT LEAST 3 years old. She was virtually inanimate. She was, a total vegetable.

I just hope if I am ever in a situation like Terri’s, my wife loves me as much as Michael did Terri and fought for me the same way…

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Comparing the starving of a single heavily brain damaged woman to the systematic slaughter of 6 million people is disgusting.

Every day thousands of people are murdered around the globe... why is this one so horendus that you would compare it to Auschwitz?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Comparing the starving of a single heavily brain damaged woman to the systematic slaughter of 6 million people is disgusting.

Every day thousands of people are murdered around the globe... why is this one so horendus that you would compare it to Auschwitz?

Because the poster is not intellectually honest but is emotionally troubled.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

You can't seperate between cause and consequence.
Ausschwitz is consequence. Terri bystanders are the cause.
Like the bystanders of:

6 June 1939, Legion Condor - The Condor Legion victory parade

This photo was released by the illuminati January 2005
Understanding the full story of this cerimony is urgent - more than ever
Once you understood it, you will be able to understand what the cerimony of murdering Theresa Maria Schindler was all about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
BLAH!

I have stated time and time again, the "life and only life" movement has caused this. They brought this situation on themselves. So the finger of blame has to be pointed in their direction as well. You caused the horrific torture that went on in this room. By your outrageous ideals, the blood is on the right's hands.

And further more, I do not blame Michael for doing it. After all, they stymied this moment for up to 7-8 years. They deadlocked this guy into a hideous legal battle that has done nothing but draw attention to this personal matter. With that, then the loonies started dragging this guy's name through dirt and mud. Many different allegations came out against. Turns out that the life and life only movement loves conspiracy theories as much as us.

With his name being slandered and his rights being violated for many years, I do not blame him for doing something like that. And to go further, I would not even hold it against him if he spilled her ashes on her parent's yard and liberated fluids on them. If I had endured that, I would have so much contempt for Terri Maria SCHIAVO's family that I would do something hideous and sinister to them. Or, in short, I have no sympathy for that lady's family.

top topics

join