It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Snark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Greetings,
I just stubled upon your site, and I am quite interested in learning more about new aerospace projects and military technology. Some of your other forum topics interest me as well, and would provide some good entertainment. If there is anything I could contribute, it may have a bit to do with my family's background. My father worked for NASA and branches of the US military from 1948 to 1988 when he retired. He is still a great source of information and continues to tell me fascinating stories. My mother worked for Martin Marrietta during the space race in the 60's as well. My sister joined NASA in 1989 (still works there in an upper level position), and her husband has been working for Lockheed Martin since 1987. I of course am the black sheep, and have left the corporate world and now run my own business. Aerospace has always been my hobby and passion, and while living vicariously through my family, I would like another source of interaction to broaden my knowledge. Thanks, and sorry for the length of my introduction.

-Snark

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do not be sorry for the long intro, its great!

Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sounds like you are going to be interested in the Aircraft Projects Forum. Don't forget to look around and see what else is going on in here. Sounds like you are going to be a great source of information for the forum.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Welcome

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

top topics

join