It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swat kats??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
do any of ou guys remember swat kats. they were cats that worked in a garage. when trouble broke out they would get these cool uniforms and they had like really cool planes and cars and stuff. its a cartoon. just wondering if you can find/watch it anymore?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You mean these guys!

LOL i guess they had quite the fan following i found a webring for them
s.webring.com...

As for products i'm not to sure you could go ahead and google it. good luck bud.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I remember that show it was awsome. It seemed like every episode they had some new missile that could take out the new enemies powers

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dude,I forgot all about that show!I would get up every Saturday morning and watch that show on Cartoon Network.It was cool how they had that jet and blow stuff up.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
their jet was awesome and their secret base!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LOVED THERE MISSLE THAT TURNED INTO A CLAW AND CUT STUFF UP. well any way i liked it when i think it was a big alien ship came and they modded there tow truck with missles and all that.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hitman132436
LOVED THERE MISSLE THAT TURNED INTO A CLAW AND CUT STUFF UP. well any way i liked it when i think it was a big alien ship came and they modded there tow truck with missles and all that.

Was that the one with the aliens that wanted all our water? Cause that was one of my favorite episodes! After that I so wanted to make a plain that could go into space and stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ya i believe it was i remember this big redish orange thing over theh water and for some reason i believe the plane was being repaird so they tricked out the tow truck it was awsome. to bad they dont have it on any more. hey does anyone get the boomerang or whatever its a cartoonnetwork channel where they show old cartoons?. i wouldnt think its on there but it might be. just wondering.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They should bring that show back. People need cats that fly airplanes and shoot misiles at monsters nowadays

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Only if they can make toys or collectible card games out of it nowadays...

Though a Swat Kat jet would be pretty sweet....

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
LOL Brings back memories....

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That show owned. I wish I they still showed it, or I had episodes or something. That and Pirates Of Dark Water, those shows were awesome!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In Australia on foxtel we have a vintage cartoon channel called Boomerang which shows this cartoon although i havent seen much of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
o boy o boy... today we had a snowday so i was sitting around the house flicking through teh channels... i found an episode of it.. cartoon network at 1:30 central ( i live in iowa) it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.. i probably missed it in the past b/c right now i would be at school... i cant wait to see if they're gonna start it reguralry

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
That and Pirates Of Dark Water, those shows were awesome!

YES!

Shows I remembered today that I wonder where they went are:
Swat Cats
Pirates Of Dark Water
AND
MYSTIC KNIGHTS OF TIR NA NOG

I can remember watching Swat Cats ALL the time with my bro...he never watched the other two with me

I miss these cool shows, even tho I'm only 14 I still remember seeing em. (Swat Cats I only saw reruns of)

top topics

join