It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a psychic impression?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, I got paid earlier than usual so I decided to stick around the city I live outside of. I had enough tiome to just take a leisurely stroll before my bank opened. Well, I decided to head to a walkway near the river that cuts through the middle of town. Well, unplanned on my part, I had walked to an area where a man had been killed and left near the river next to a staircase leading upwards to a nearby parking lot. Well, as soon as I came upon that area I could feel a strong feeling of panick wash over me like something just was not right. I decided to sit down on the bench and eat my breakfast pastries. I calmly tried to telepathically speak with what must have been some sort of residual spirit energy of the man who had been murdered. I also felt some impressions like somebody, most likely the murderer, was thinking he should have dumped the man's body in the river because it would have taken police longer to find the corpse with the current taking it out to a larger body of water. It was at that point I saw out of the corner of my eye something that looked like a white, shimmering outline, almost like someone had shapped white light into a linear shape, go past the bench I was sitting on and up the stairs. I really wasn't scared at this point at all. It just felt like this energy wanted to go back home desperately. I just have to say that when I get my digital camera, I am definately going to be taking pictures of this spot during daylihght hours and at night, with a group of friends since you never want to go near the river all by yourself at night because of stragglers and punks. If I get anything, I will most definately post it here.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow. Not even one reply.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Very interesting, And Yes it does seem that you tuned into something,

A good idea would be to find out alot more about the murder,

Would be a great idea to take a camera; also is it possible that the sprit is still looking for something?

And yes take your friends with you next time you go, also have a word with the locals and see if there are any storeys that others have seen the same thing, or felt the presence.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Im looking forward to if you take pictures around there ^_^

Even if this topic didnt get to much attention its interesting in itself in my mind could you tell me a little more?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you are patient enough, not only will you get photographs, but an evp. I have recorded several evps in my flat, so much so, that I was accused of being a hoaxer.

The thing is if you are sensitive like I think you are and as I am, you are able to draw the phenomenon to you.

I think the reason I can photograph anomalies in part and record evps is I have been clinically dead three times, with the third fully documented. I have a death certificate in my medical notes.

Even now, I have to be patient if I want to capture the paranormal on video, photo, or audio. I have to let them draw near to me, and it doesn't always work if I seek them out. More often than not, they seek me out.

Obviously, you tuned into the victim and I have every faith that you will be successful with your venture. Don't worry if you can't get anything straight away. It takes time, and sometimes you can be successful the first time.

I think the other reason I am able to collect phenomenon around me is because I am aware of the existance of the paranormal realm all around me all the time. I know that they are near. For example, I got a cold spot moving over my right hand, as I am typing. My spare room seems to be the focal point of the energy, or the portal/vortex where it comes in from.

I believe everybody can experience the paranormal in one form or another with just patience, calmness, and understanding.

I wish you all the best and would love to see your photos when you get them, which I know you will.

new topics

top topics

join