It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical research info right from the horse's mouth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Want to know all abou the US government's biological and medical research? Well then, click these links:

Cognitive readiness focuses on defining and optimizing the human dimension of warfare. Maximizing these characteristics is essential to the effectiveness of all DoD personnel.

The Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Science and Technology has established a focus area to explore Cognitive Readiness issues and unknowns.

Optimization and enhancement of human performance is challenged by many different factors. These factors include biomedical, sociological, environmental and perceptual factors, such as general health, mental and physical stress, cultural and societal fac tors, heat, cold, altitude, information overload, level of education and training.

Welcome to the DoD Biomedical Research Database. This database has been developed from biomedical research, testing or training programs being federally funded in FY1998, FY1999, FY2000, and FY2001. The areas of research, testing and training include, but are not limited to, the following: infectious diseases, biological hazards, toxicology, medical chemical defense, medical biological defense, clinical medicine, clinical surgery, physical protection, training, graduate medical education and instruction. This information is updated on an annual basis at the beginning of the fiscal year.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What do you think of this? Is it a conspiracy? Is it important?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't know, but for some reason it reminds me of when the government teamed up with the scientologists to test psychic abilities in humans. grrr.
There's too many meddlesome things that the government concerns themselves with these days.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
wrong user name - Mod please delete thanks

[edit on 4-5-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow, talk about a Catch 22. You guys whisper it must be conspiracy when the government doesn't inform you of things, and when information is readily at your disposal you still whisper conspiracy. If it wasn't for the Freedom of Information Act you wouldn't have seen this in the first place. I just find it ironic. Course either way I'm on the inside, when it comes to the biomedical/biohazard portion so I know what's going on with or without this Act. So conspire all you want, in regards to the information on those sites, the government isn't hiding nearly as much as you think it is.

new topics

top topics

join