It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unbelievable Mexico Wave (1991-1993)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SINGLE MASS UFO WAVE

------------------------

For over four years the country of Mexico has been inundated by unidentified flying objects. Though this is the longest running, most expansive, and most documented series of UFO sightings ever recorded, few people outside this Latin American nation have any knowledge of these remarkable encounters...

Check this amazing case here : www.ufoarea.com...

------------------------

Well i would like to have your thoughts on this unbelievable event which occured in Mexico and which seems to continue today, with less intensity though.

I really wanted to make a thread on this mexico flap, cause i think it is a really important event in ufo history.

For those who need to know more, I recommend you to watch the great video "MESSENGERS OF DESTINY", about this massive wave of UFO sightings. There is also "MASTERS OF THE STARS" video, a sequel to Messengers of Destiny, with more footage of UFOs over Mexico City.

[edit on 8/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Very well done!
and very informative. It should also be noted that Mexico has been involved in a rash of U.F.O. sightings for yrs. now. I am concerned and convinced that there must be something these little visitors are trying to get to or get from Mexico. Maybe they are looking for something that was left for them by the Mayans? or there could be a mineral or something they need and it is only found in Mexico? What ever the reason(s), it would be a good bet to say they will continue to be sighted. Again, very well done!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks Flyin High. But the one which really deserve this is the website Ufo Area for his great article.
Indeed the reason why they are so present in Mexico is strange, maybe there is something related to Maya as you said. Perhaps because of the volcanic activity.
I think this is a major case and should make people understand that there exist some very solid evidence of alien visitation.

[edit on 8/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the Mexico City Eclipse event is one of the most significant sightings, because of the number of witnesses. There were at least six videos taken of the same object at various positions of the city. You can view one video here.

Skeptics say it was the planet Venus, and it looks so strange because of the eclipse.
It doesn't look like it to me. Others believe it was plasma ejected by a nearby volcano. Plasma, also known as Earth lights, show up as glowing orbs at night, but they say they have a metalic look during the day. I would believe this if it could be recreated to prove it. I would think it wouldn't be too hard to do it. It could also prove that it wasn't plasma.

In any case, it is still unidentified, and should be investigated further.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The object has been visible for more than 15 minutes in FULL day light (before and after the eclipse). NO WAY it can be Venus. The picture says it all :

Concerning the plasma explanation it's a joke and i don't even need to argue about that.

I also would like to say that skeptics tend to forget it was just the beginning of the 3 years huge ufo wave, and so this really corroborates the eclipse event.

[edit on 9/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i had vagly heard about the mass of ufo sightings in mexico , but just filed it away without thinking about it. i had never heard of the prophicy however. interesting to say the least.

question in the original post the pic on the bottom rigt what is it? and is there a better pic of it?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Concerning the plasma explanation it's a joke and i don't even need to argue about that.

I agree, but maybe you could elaborate as to why you don't think it could be plasma. Others may not be aware of this phenomenon. It was one of the official explanations given, but I can't remeber the source. If I find it, I'll post it.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What is it about places such as India, and Mexico, or south America that make them such UFO hotspots?
Is it because they are less aggressive as the US, or another reason?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I agree, but maybe you could elaborate as to why you don't think it could be plasma. Others may not be aware of this phenomenon. It was one of the official explanations given, but I can't remeber the source. If I find it, I'll post it.

Simply because this DOES NOT look like plasma orbs at all. Try to find some real earth lights pics or plasma thingy and compare, you will see by yourself.

question in the original post the pic on the bottom rigt what is it? and is there a better pic of it?

Are you talking of this picture ?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have long been fascinated with the sightings in Mexico, but aside from the CG composite "large disc" I have not been able to get my hands on much raw footage.

I did have a friend in California who did work on the mass disc sightings/recordings during the eclipse. He believed he'd seen some frames which indicated "fumes" trailing the disc's movements, and started to believe the disc was a small gas powered remote controlled thing. I never did see the raw stuff, but I dont know that he ever pursued the follow up work,and like I said I've never had raw footage to work on. I would be interested again, as in so much footage, how did it leave the area? How did the sightings of that craft end? I'd love to know.

I did get one 2nd generation video of small white objects "peeking" in and out of clouds. They turned out to be mylar balloons caught in thermal winds, the back and forth movement was done by reversing the footage. In reality they never went back and forth. Took about 2 weeks to figure out, and really turned me off of Mexico's stuff for a long while.

But there has been some really neat footage recorded, I'd love to get my hands on some to really put thru the paces.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone else has seen this, but I managed to pick up a good dvd from ebay containing footage from a UFO conference in March of this year. It has some excellent footage that I have never seen before and some very recent stuff(Jan-Feb 05). It is all about the Mexican UFO wave that is still going on to this day plus some good crop circle reports and a video showing amazing new nano-technology created by a Japanese scientists that allows anything to become nearly invisible to the naked eye - presented by Jaime Maussan.

cgi.ebay.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
SOME PHOTOS TAKEN DURING THIS BIG EVENT :

Mexico, 1991, photographed by a police officer

Mexico, Ocotlan, Jaslico, April 24, 1993

Mexico, Pueblo, Atcixco 1991, photographed by a police patrol

Mexico, Tlaxacaca 1991

Mexico, Pueblo, Atcixco 1991

[edit on 11/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Those are some excellent pics, Musculor.

I have not seen them before. I will also check out the website you posted.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Are you talking of this picture ?

that would be the one.
it is nagging at the back of my mind for some reason. there is just something almost familier about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
waaa impressive pictures.... wonder why UFOs hardly appear in small country like hongkong, taiwan , singapore ? ahha

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They do, just that nobody has a camera ready...

Seriously though, I remember this flap well, some impressive video as I recall, many dubbed it the "hamburger" UFO. Venus is certainly a BS explanation, but then I hardly needed to tell any of you that... This wave definately goes in the "good evidence" category. Nice pics too, haven't seen some of those before, as I recall... Good job.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
intersting read on ufo's and the pics are also great

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The Mexican sighting in question IMHO are some of the most important to date. It produced some of the best day time footage of UFOs. There was more then one video taken of the same event and it was also seen by thousands of eye witnesses.

I remember seeing one video in which at the end of it the UFO just blinked out, Like it vanished into thin air. But if you slowed the video down you could see it didnt just vanish but moved away at a amazing speed that you just couldnt see at normal speed.

What I also found interesting about the event as was how the Mexican media covered it. It was covered by respected news orgs in mexico like any other major news event. This was not something that was mainly left to the tabloids with just a small mention on the news. There seems to a big difference on how they handle these type of events in the US and Mexico.There was really no mention of this event in the US heck there is hardly any mention of these type events when they happen in the US.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My goodness man that was years ago. Post somethimg new out of there. Let Mauson give/show us some new facts.

It's like roswell over and over and over and over and over,, til the public lose interest and interest in our subject truth..

Where's Ray Fowler when we need him..

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Dallas why this may be old news to you and me I bet many on ATS have never even heard of this event.

Its also a event that sceptics find difficult to deny or explain away. It should not be swept under the rug because it old, thats just what people that couldnt explain it away wanted.

In a few years nobody will even talk about it anymore

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join