It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with my avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I just tried to upload a new avatar, and the good news is that it worked. The bad news is that it increased the size of my "mini bio" screen about an inch.

I'm posting this for two reasons, One, I thought maybe it only affected my computer, and it doesn't bother me that much. But if it affects everyone, I don't want to keep it this way.

second, I was wondering if anyone is familiar with resizing images and could give me a few pointers. Or if someone would knows enough to make a new one for me, of course I wouldn't say no.

thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh, and just to add, I did read the "How to resize an image", and I was totally lost, I'm really a terrible computer person

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If you post the image in this thread I will resize it for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I can give you the link from where I got the picure, but I don't know how to post pictures. Again, I know zip about computers

www.katyberry.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ok paste the following url in your profile.

img228.exs.cx...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks for all the help kinglizard! You're the best!

[edit on 4/7/2005 by Lenina]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No problem Lenina, I'm happy to help anytime.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Lenina, I really like your avatar.
I've been looking for a good site to update my avatar. I hope you don't mind if I share your find?

And, a belated welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lenina
I can give you the link from where I got the picure, but I don't know how to post pictures.

To post an image, use the following bbcode tags:

but make the curly braces square ones, []. You can also click on the buttons above a new post to help you, but be forewarned you'll lose the content there. Check the BBCode section in the

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Okay, this is my test to see if can manage the posting of pics... wish me luck!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!

Thanks a bunch that was a lot easier than I thought. I actually have a tatoo of that fairy on my back.

Don't tread on me:
If you just do a search for Amy Brown Fairies, you'll find hundreds of her prints. Happy hunting!

[edit on 4/8/2005 by Lenina]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Congrats!
Enjoy the rest of your stay, and feel free to u2u me, or anyone, if you've any more questions.

Feel free to browse around this forum, mainly the sticky threads. There are some great ones there, especially from kinglizard.

top topics

join