It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Okay its just an idea but know what I think? I think that Iraq and Iran might have underground maglev train stations and thats how they kept it secret. Of course its not really supported by facts as far as I know, just a thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I think that Iraq and Iran might have underground maglev train stations and thats how they kept it secret.

How they kept what secret??

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What are you talking about blue cell? Please elaborate.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think what Cell means (please correct me if im wrong!) is that Iran and Iraq were connected by an underground maglev train.

The idea being that the Iraqi WMDs were smuggled along this route.

A few problems with the idea. Iran and Iraqs dislike for each other. The ruinous cost of Maglev. The impracticality of the idea.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No, maglev is completely out of question. Not practical. However, enlisting the help of space aliens with their UFO tech (remember, we are on a conspiracy forum), is definitely within the realm of possibility. Why do you think they couldn't catch Saddam for such a long time and then he suddenly appeared? Right. He was abducted and then dropped off, and that's why he looks so weird. Of course, his stories would be taken as an attempt for the insanity defense on the upcoming trial.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't realize I didn't tell you guys what the hell I was talking about. Your were right that it was about WMDs but I don' think they had an underground maglev station connecting the two countries. I think thats how they transported the nukes secretly around the country.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by blue cell]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No chance....we would have found atleast some equipment...besides there was no or just left over GW1 weapons of mass destruction..

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Why do you think they couldn't catch Saddam for such a long time and then he suddenly appeared? Right. He was abducted and then dropped off, and that's why he looks so weird.

Hahahahaha.....Yea, Ya gotta admit he looked like he'd just had a monster anal probe. Those aliens are some weird, weird dudes.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
No chance....we would have found atleast some equipment...besides there was no or just left over GW1 weapons of mass destruction..

Which leads me to my second idea I saw this report on ABC news and it said before I think Baghdad falled into coalition forces hands. One billion dollars was taken away from the national bank and went to Syria.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Iraq didnt have WMDs in 2003 threads like this like this only gose towards proving that fact a maglev train come on nither country would have the expertise. First the WMDs went Iran then Russia about the only countrie that hasnt been mentioned is the USA. All logic say Iraq didnt have WMDS in 2003 the USA and its allies were conned by a bunch of expats hell the internmin PM supplyed much of the Intel.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is so highly unlikely it would be deemed by most to be impossible.

Do you know what it takes to build an underground train system of any sort? You have to dig MASSIVE tunnels underground to clear the tunnels and they have to stretch the entire length of the project.

In NYC they're talking about building a subway line on Second Avenue and it's apparently going to take over a decade, and something like 50 billion dollars.

If you can elaborate for me how a project like that, times 50 (the length from Iraq to Iran is a lot longer than Manhattan is) could be done without anyone knowing, then I'd be more inclined to consider it further.

Keep in mind also when you dig a monstrous tunnel like the one you're suggesting, the earth that was removed must go somewhere. Where is the massive mountain?

When NYC unearthed the foundations of the WTC, the land removed was of such mass quantity that they built Battery Park city with it. Where's all the land from this maglev?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Maybe they started this tunnel awile ago before we had satalites to see these things as I said its just a though, its not supported by facts.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by blue cell]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
When, back when they were at war?

new topics

top topics

join