It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Tony B'liar Resign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
(please ignore the smiley next to the title but i dislike the guy)

The strain is showing. Tony refused to answer the question put to him in Japan. Does anyone here feel he should resign?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No....he should stay on!!!

I'm not being nasty or that but if he did leave....who would want to take over the mess he made????

He is a good PM.....but maybe he is innocent and his cabinet is feeding him BS!!!

Just my penny in...not very good at politics!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
but i think he should go. if not for the country or his party, then for himself and his family

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
True.....

Maybe he might leave but he wants to put things back together so they can at least have some sort of damage control!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My opinion is that Tony Blair is a very decent P.M. Just like what Gryffen said, he is being manipulated by the house of commons. The Parliment should resign! they have made many mistake just like our governement has. like the intel scandal, I think the britsh government had something to do with the statement that bush said in his state of the union address, or else they wouldn't have join the war. I think our government bribed the britsh in joining the war.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Blair isn't being fed BS by his Cabinet. In fact, he has gone against the will of many in his party, and aligned himself with what would be a much easier position for the Tories.

Motives?

* be rid of a despot, and help US to get rid of an 'imminent threat' - hardly
* political posturing, and entrenching the centre ground - moreso
* formulating a US-UK allegiance against certain developments in the EU, and redistributing the balance of power in oild resources and bargaining - surely not?

Sorry for being a little cynical. In the end the UK side of this will hold out better than the Bush administration.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
B'liar isn't being fed Bull by his people

if he is trying to tidy up before he leaves, well i suppose thats a good thing

top topics

join