It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A show about the 911 conspiracy theories coming on FSTV tonight at 9:30pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Channel 9415 on dish, also on direct tv but I don't know the channel number you will have to look for FSTV. If anyone has direct tv and knows the numbers for FSTV please post. TIA. The show addresses why there are so many conspiracy theories about 911. The show does not address some important facts but does address many others and some pretty strange coincidences. The show comes on at 9:30 pm in case anyone would like to watch. Let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bumping just in case someone wants to watch.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well after all the fussing about how all the things that are out of sync with the official story from our government about 911 and how mainstream folks don't believe you when you talk about it I would have thought more of you would be interested in this, an actual tv documentary about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm interested in your report of the show.

Was it in the vein of Miramax/Micahel Moore, or Popular Mechanics?

What were the most interesting "coincidences"?

Which of the many unanswered questions did it begin to address?

I couldn't watch the show, as I don't do dishes, LOL. But please do your ATS duty, and relieve us of our ignorance, and give us the highlights.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Damnit! I had that one disabled on the channel list. I'll look for it to see if they repeat it. Was it any good?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well since someone finally asked LOL I will be happy to but I found a link to the actual show that goes into it all much better than I can, it is a very well done documentary and it looks like this webpage is also well done and gives the same info. Let me know what you think.
www.cbc.ca...

In a special investigation the fifth estate's Bob McKeown
finds that even the most outlandish conspiracy theory may have its basis in a legitimate question.
In the course of separating fact from fiction, Bob delves into the labyrinthine and surprising ties
between the Bushes and the Bin Ladens.
What he finds out may startle you as much as any conspiracy theory.

Also wanted to add this website, I think you can actually download the show from here, it has links to a lot of stuff as well. www.freedocumentaries.org...

[edit on 12-4-2005 by goose]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well I did my duty by ATS and posted the info, anyone notice?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sure.

Looks like the doco first aired on October 29, 2003.

Viewer feedback is very good.

What is your own theory about why apathy reigns?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My own theory is that most Americans want to believe the lies, they either don't know about Operation Northwood or view it as an outdated idea that would never be used. The want to believe the idea that our govenment is the good guy and so they deny it. The mainstream media knowing that people do not watch programs including news programs that don't go along with this idea, the campaign of denial give them what they won't. News is no longer about journalism its about selling the product, the problem is the viewer is the product. The viewer is no longer the guy who needs to know whats going on in the world served by the journalist trying to enlighten and educate the world, the viewer is the product in the sense that they the viewers are the numbers that they the media can show to their sponsors, thus getting more money from them. The truth is the majority of Americans are perfectly content to be kept ignorant and want to stay that way.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well, I don't believe the lies, and I know there's far too many connections and "coincidences." How many "coincidences" do you have to have before they're no longer just coincidences?

top topics

join