It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very very odd dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Now I know by just the title the mods want to send this to bts but, I think I am posting in the right place for once

Now on to my ranting, When I woke up, or at least I think I was waking up. I suddenly got the feeling that someone under my bed is going to kill me. So what is the first thing that comes to mind “oh im dreaming.“ Than I thought if I was awake what’s so bad about death, but for some reason I couldn’t move. Now I have you all thinking I had SP maybe I did, but if I am posting I am confused. So in a second I snapped out of this jumped out of my bed and to the wall. Than heres the part we have all been waiting for, it seemed like something got out from under my bed than the, room got all dark for a second, because I now figured out my eyes were closed. So I think I am now just waking up. I am still wrong I am standing in the same spot my room is all the same (same time, same mess of laundry, same wires, everything). Can anyone give me any ideas on what this was because to me it doesn’t match anything I have been in before.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Did you say you woke up and something came out from under your bed?
Strange things like this have been happening to me too.
When I am sitting up wide awake watching tv I can see someone out of the corner of my eye in my dark hallway. This happens everynight.
I know this is going to sound really weird but one night I was watching tv and leaned against the wooden headboard of my bed. All of a sudden the head board started shaking.
This bed must weigh 3 - 4 hundred pounds , it is made of solid wood so how could that happen.
I moved out of that bedroom and now I see these white, shadowy images out of the corner of my eye.
This morning I was sound asleep and I heard this male voice in a deep tone say " What's going on here?".
I immediatley woke up.
So, don't feel alone.
There are probably many more people out there that has these odd things happen to them they just don't want to talk about them.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
for me it looked like a hand was pulling the rest of the body out. It grabed onto the bed frame and was just about to get out from under it

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I dont know, it sounds like a dream/nightmare within a dream/nightmare, I've had these kind of dream/nightmares before.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ive had odd dealing with dark shadows and with voices saying things and it will knock me out of a daydream.I think we all have a fear of the unknown and thing s under the bed :p but ive got no underneath to my bed so theres nothing gonna be there but yeah ive had dreams where i feel somethings wrong and know im in a dream and have had expriences where ill feel somethings wrong but im fully awake and have no real reason why im terrified. I think if anything it was a dark shadow or something under that category.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmm The Shadow man.

That sucks.

You seriously need to pray and ask God to remove the evil from your house. Then ask him to fill your house and heart with his holy spirit so that evil will always run away from you and your home.

Now, you can either say "what a freak" and deal with this for a long time like years, and fair warning, it will only get worse. or you can say "I'll give it a go" and never have to deal with it again.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about here.

That goes for you too magicarose. Except yours isnt the shadow man. Just some mean icky dude.

Good luck.

top topics

join