It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips should be the least of your worries...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What about everything else?

TETRA masts - emmitting same freq your brain uses - good for altering mood etc...

Addittives in your water supply - if your in US and Europe there is a 99% chance you getting it in your tea pot. Fluoride is just one of them, there are many more...

And more recently, a brand new threat - if the next staged attack is biological - Vaccinations Of Da Masses, use your imagination on that one...

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The MMR jab you think?

i dunno could they use this stuff to control my mind?if so it dosnt seem it wud really matter cos id just think i was thinking it so i wouldnt know any better would i?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
What about everything else?

TETRA masts - emmitting same freq your brain uses - good for altering mood etc...

Addittives in your water supply - if your in US and Europe there is a 99% chance you getting it in your tea pot. Fluoride is just one of them, there are many more...

And more recently, a brand new threat - if the next staged attack is biological - Vaccinations Of Da Masses, use your imagination on that one...

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Freeman]

For example this:
www.boulderweekly.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellequin
The MMR jab you think?

i dunno could they use this stuff to control my mind?if so it dosnt seem it wud really matter cos id just think i was thinking it so i wouldnt know any better would i?

Of course they could control your mind, plus
Nano technology my boy, nano technology

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Recently I heard that flouride was given to prisoners of Nazi concentration camps. The results were that the prisoners became dumbed down due to the flouride. The Bushes, I suppose, made flouride popular for dental care and had flouride put in our water supply (in the U.S.) dumbing the citizens down, like making us more prone to advertisements.

[Edited on 7-22-2003 by subalterna]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Uhh, I posted on brain waves a looooooooong time ago, no responses.

Anyways, NWO uses brainwaves to either A:shut down your brain by sending a strong pulse to it or B:Alter your moods by doing same, except using weird tech, probably alien tech.

Shut down the brain for implanting chips and what not, changing moods to make the people complacent. If everyone is depressed, who gonna fight? Nwo probably won't have the means to do mass brain stuff for awhile, need everyone to get brain scans and such to get their brainwave pattern, so forth.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Will Satanist also have to take the micro-chip or just the slave masses?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
From Freeman>

This reminds me of the Peter Seller movie"Dr.Strangelove".
In the film Peter Sellers portrays an Airforce officer who makes a comment on the fluoride in the water supply.
He says it must be some kind of a commie plot to take over the country or the world.

Maybe this explains it huh? That was hollywood's way of
revealing to us a soviet or communist attempt to undermine our sovereignty.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
From cold anger>

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable.

That's every governemnt in the world past and present.
Judging by human nature it looks like that will always be
the case.
The natural state of government is to be corrupt and the
only difference is one of degree.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
THEEEEEE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUUUUUND OFFFFFFF...... *zap zap zap*
AHHH MY BRAIN!

HAARP has killed me....ahhhhh *dies*

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

yes, but I do have a lovely smile out of the deal
and as for the
TETRA masts, there are times I'd have paid for mood altering in that fashion. too bad they're busy using that technology for evil and not good, because altering thought function on a basic but non-intrusive level could have the potential for being useful in treating depression and other mental problems. but nah. let's use it to take over the world instead. bastards.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
TETRA masts - emmitting same freq your brain uses - good for altering mood etc... Posted by Freeman

Check these threads, we have been tracking these things for some time now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People, the government puts poison in our water. Flouride is a poison if you didn't know. Just like cyanide is poison.

Anyways, NWO needs to keep all the happy shiny people under control, which is easy since the happy shiny people are happy with the way things are, NWO ways. The angry meat eating gun toting people know something is messed up and are ready to fight the NWO for thier freedom!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellequin
The MMR jab you think?

I thought they already had mass mind control - its called the media.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
"Recently I heard that flouride was given to prisoners of Nazi concentration camps. The results were that the prisoners became dumbed down due to the flouride"

Yeah... I'm really sure that the 'dumbing down' wasn't because of malnutrition and horrible mental trauma. Why should we look at the logical answer when it's much easier to scream IT'S THE GOVERNMENT!!! I believe the gov is trying to controll people, but I can hardly believe it's through flouride. You let me know when you find '___' or Thiopental Sodium in the water supply.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Flouride is just a poison, not a mind control thing.

Anyways, the NWO isn't going to come around anytime soon. Why would they? They already have most of the governments in their control, and the government controls the people, so they have the people. If the NWO went after the people the people would fight back. How many members are in NWO compared to the people? Of course, why do you think the NWO will come to power when you're alive? Why not 100 years from now? Why does it have to be when you're alive?

Anyways, I'm done for now, bye.

new topics

top topics

join