It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrie Zwicker The Great Conspiracy- The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Heading on to four years later:

* it is known the the Bush administration used 9/11 to ratchet up the need to do something "unrelated" (invade Iraq);

* it is known that the Bush administration lied and used fabricated evidence about WMDs to further justify a fraudulent 'war on terror';

* it is known that no Enquiry or Commission resolved why the worst national security failure in US history was allowed to happen, and no-one has been held accountable;

and yet there are still apologists for the Bush administration.

The more 9/11 topics on unaswered questions, the better. Anyone who believes that "every conspiracy theory has been debunked" has not even done the basic research or come to terms with the unanswered questions at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belgarath

Originally posted by elevatedone
nope.... you're both wrong...

this has been covered more times that I care to count...

I'll bet there's 200 threads on 9-11....

that's all...

And the truth is still not known to the general population.

As far as I'm concerned, the more this is discussed and the more new people get involved in the discussion, the more fantasy we can add to the story, it's almost like playing dungeons and dragons.

fixed it for ya.

i have to be honest, i don't buy the Official story 100% either, but i don't keep making up new threads adding to the crap spewed by conspiracy thoerists trying to figure it out for myself either. one day the truth will come out. what would be hilariously funny about it is if the truth and the Official story are, in fact, the same story, only with proof.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

I do care about the truth and the official story makes very little sence to me. I want to know what the heck happened and why.

Ok... get ready...

short version here :

Leader of this country who hated the US ( for whatever reason )
had his men hijack some planes....

2 of them into the WTC and one at the Pentagon... the other didn't reach it's target...

now we're working on taking this leader out... as soon as we track him down...

there you have it, that's what happened on 9-11.

HAHA "leader of this country"...you mean Bush right?

Osama, the man blamed for the attack was the leader of no known nation on earth!!!

If you get it wrong with your first sentence, how wrong are you in all your further statements?

hahaha...... good point... .my mistake, I was replying to this thread yesterday and didn't have a lot of time... I didn't mean country...

However, you know who I was talking about... OBL...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
1 why wasn't the steel from WTC investigated as to why it crumbled? instead of bein sold to China as scrap??...Why was there no criminal investigation...csi style of the site?? why did the Feds. stop iny and all investigation

2 why would the white house inpeed the congressional investigation??

3 why haven't we seen the vidios of which there is like 4 of the approach of whatever hit the pentagon??

4 why with Bin-Laden ...old and kidney problems....failing health...ect....WHY IS THIS MANS HEAD NOT ON A TEN FOOT POLE ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN????

5 why would people not question this ....when the blueprint "PNAC" was laid out for all to read......and carried out from 9/11 till now?

Any airforce jet can be scrambled from DC an could be about anywhere on the East coast within minutes....

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My biggest question is Why Hasent Anyone been fired for not doin there Job????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666

nope.... you're both wrong...

this has been covered more times that I care to count...

I'll bet there's 200 threads on 9-11....

that's all...

And the truth is still not known to the general population.

As far as I'm concerned, the more this is discussed and the more new people get involved in the discussion, the more fantasy we can add to the story, it's almost like playing dungeons and dragons.

fixed it for ya.

i have to be honest, i don't buy the Official story 100% either, but i don't keep making up new threads adding to the crap spewed by conspiracy thoerists trying to figure it out for myself either. one day the truth will come out. what would be hilariously funny about it is if the truth and the Official story are, in fact, the same story, only with proof.

I sincerely hope you are right that we are really being told the truth. It would be comforting to find out that my fears were unfounded.

However, the lack of investigation that has been done to determine who perpetrated one of the most devastating attacks on US soil ever is eye opening to me. Some passports found in the rubble and OBL praising the attacks is not enough IMHO.

I will continue to participate in discussions of this kind until I'm satisfied that we've done everything we can to determine the who and why. We are being lied to and decieved. You, of course, are free to ignore us.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Any airforce jet can be scrambled from DC an could be about anywhere on the East coast within minutes....

are you saying that the air force could have easily taken of from DC and had jets in NYC to shoot down the planes before they hit? If so, do you really think shooting the planes down over the city was an option?

There's no doubt in my mind they shot down the plane that crashed in a FIELD in PA. Shooting a plane filled with fuel over NYC would have been far more deadly and destructive.

If the airforce had the option to shoot the planes down over the city, I'm guessing they wouldn't have done it.

I received Confronting the Evidence in the mail yesterday. a disc with all the conspiracy info, and hosted by Zwicker and a few others. I'm too busy to watch it now but when I am no longer working 18 hour days I plan on watching it. I don't believe the many conspiracies but I do find the utter paranoia of those that really believe in them, to be very entertaining.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
For all those who say the 911 conspiracy theories have been debunked or there is no reason to think anything other than what we have been told by our government, try debunking this:
www.fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
try debunking this:
www.fromthewilderness.com...

I think someone already has.

mckinneysucks.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join