It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrie Zwicker The Great Conspiracy- The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
www.suesupriano.com...
Multimedia Stream

Originally from www.rinf.com...

"Barrie Zwicker, maker of The Great Conspiracy- The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw , is from Toronto, Canada where he was, for many years, the host of a national TV show and a media critic. He is also a long-distance runner and writer. The film addresses what Zwicker calls the "9/11" cover-up which he says became obvious to him when he saw that no planes intervened in the 2 hours they had to stop the planes from going into the Twin Towers in New York, he saw how the Bush Administration didn't do much of anything (Bush continued to read to children in school in Florida), and how there was no investigation into the crime until over 400 days later when Kissinger, the master of many cover-ups, was put in charge. The 911 Commission Report didn't even address the most important issues of the crime... "

[Trimmed quote and added source]

[edit on 7/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

make it stop.... please somebody.... make it stop.....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What is it you want to stop?

The 9-11 conspiracies, the lies being fed to us by the media & governments or me?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
What is it you want to stop?

The 9-11 conspiracies, the lies being fed to us by the media & governments or me?

The only thing I can think of is that he accepted the passports found in the rubble and the video of Bin Laden praising the attacks as overwhelming evidence that the culprits were caught red handed.

He's frustrated that a portion of the population is still not buying it and annoyed with our attempts to make sence of it all.

I'm just guessing here.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Belgarath]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
nope.... you're both wrong...

this has been covered more times that I care to count...

I'll bet there's 200 threads on 9-11....

that's all...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
nope.... you're both wrong...

this has been covered more times that I care to count...

I'll bet there's 200 threads on 9-11....

that's all...

And the truth is still not known to the general population.

As far as I'm concerned, the more this is discussed and the more new people get involved in the discussion, the better.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

www.suesupriano.com...
Multimedia Stream

"Barrie Zwicker, maker of The Great Conspiracy- The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw , is from Toronto, Canada where he was, for many years, the host of a national TV show and a media critic. He is also a long-distance runner and writer. The film addresses what Zwicker calls the "9/11" cover-up which he says became obvious to him when he saw that no planes intervened in the 2 hours they had to stop the planes from going into the Twin Towers in New York,.......SNIP

Every conspiracy related to 911 has been debunked--over and over!! It's time to let this dead horse decay into dust.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

www.suesupriano.com...
Multimedia Stream

"Barrie Zwicker, maker of The Great Conspiracy- The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw , is from Toronto, Canada where he was, for many years, the host of a national TV show and a media critic. He is also a long-distance runner and writer. The film addresses what Zwicker calls the "9/11" cover-up which he says became obvious to him when he saw that no planes intervened in the 2 hours they had to stop the planes from going into the Twin Towers in New York,.......SNIP

Every conspiracy related to 911 has been debunked--over and over!! It's time to let this dead horse decay into dust.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Freedom_for_sum]

So either you don't care about the truth or you believe the official story. That's fine. Don't get involved in the discussion. There are many other discussions that may interest you.

I do care about the truth and the official story makes very little sence to me. I want to know what the heck happened and why.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belgarath
I do care about the truth and the official story makes very little sence to me. I want to know what the heck happened and why.

Ok... get ready...

short version here :

Leader of this country who hated the US ( for whatever reason )
had his men hijack some planes....

2 of them into the WTC and one at the Pentagon... the other didn't reach it's target...

now we're working on taking this leader out... as soon as we track him down...

there you have it, that's what happened on 9-11.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Ok... get ready...

short version here :

2 of them into the WTC and one at the Pentagon... the other didn't reach it's target...

Thanks for the effort, but I find it hard to believe it's as simple as that. Whatever is really going on has been going on for a long time before the current administration came into power. Once these guys are gone, the next guys will pick up where they left off. I believe the government of my country has been infiltrated by not so nice folks.

Thanks though.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
elevatedone, you should be commended for trying to spread truth, but people like this refuse to deny ignorance. They're either staunch anti-Americans and this fits their agenda or they're conspiracy nuts with questionable sanity. Either way, they'll never be convinced and continue to embrace ignorance, or even manufacture it themselves for the consumption of unsuspecting saps.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So either you don't care about the truth or you believe the official story. That's fine. Don't get involved in the discussion. There are many other discussions that may interest you.

The truth has been explained ad nauseam. Either you need to do more looking around or you have seen the legitimate explanations and don't accept them. It must suck for you to live in a country where you think your government is some how complicit with or covering up mass murder.

Those were airplanes that hit the buildings/Pentagon.
What would you expect the pres to do? Leave that classroom in a mad panic? He kept his cool while he considered his options AND while the secret service determined the best course of action to ensure his security.

Nobody was even certain it was terrorism until after the second WTC building was attacked. The closest jets on alert were at Andrews AFB in DC and they were enroute to intercept the aircraft that went down in Pennsylvania. The timeline has been completely explained.

It sounds to me like you're simply paroting Michael Moore. You can go back to his video now.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
elevatedone, you should be commended for trying to spread truth, but people like this refuse to deny ignorance. They're either staunch anti-Americans and this fits their agenda or they're conspiracy nuts with questionable sanity. Either way, they'll never be convinced and continue to embrace ignorance, or even manufacture it themselves for the consumption of unsuspecting saps.

Yeah, that's it. I'm an anti-American, conspiracy theorist who has lost complete control of my mental facilities.

Do you really believe the official story? Do you really believe I'm nuts not to believe it?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, that's it. I'm an anti-American, conspiracy theorist who has lost complete control of my mental facilities.

Well Belgarath; the first step is admitting you have a problem

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok... get ready...

short version here :

HAHA "leader of this country"...you mean Bush right?

Osama, the man blamed for the attack was the leader of no known nation on earth!!!

If you get it wrong with your first sentence, how wrong are you in all your further statements?

Bush called off the predator survelliance drones that were tracking his movements in January 2001, after Clinton left office telling Bush that Saddam wasn't a threat but Osama was.

Al-Qeada was reportedly backed by the Taliban, the Taliban was FACTUALLY backed by the United States Government (41 million dollar award presented by Collin Powell on behalf of the Bush Adminstration to the Taliban regime in May 2001)

Osama was visited in his hospital bed by the CIA in August 2001, when he was already a wanted man, and the Al-Qaeda plans attack in the US memo was already on Bush's desk. They could have killed him there and then, but they needed and still need a "boogey man" for the sheep to fear.

And lets not forget Osama was trained and armed by the CIA.

It's amazing how people think the government is incapable of attempting to cover up mass murder.
Didn't the government attempt to deny responsibilty for Abu Ghraib and all the other tortures, only to be found out with memo's, photos, and video tapes?

How about the governments recent dropping of the Agent Orange study in Viet Nam which would pretty much convict it of war crimes?

How about the blatant lies told about Waco?
That was a mass murder, committed by our government.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

Well Belgarath; the first step is admitting you have a problem

Anti-American - Just the opposite. If I were, I wouldn't be concerned with what I see.

Conspiracy Theorist - I don't dig enough nor am I creative enough to come up with the theories. I do find them interesting though and I'm sure that some of them are more than just theories. I bet some Germans in the 30's were thinking that something aint right.

Crazy - That's debatable.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good stuff again, Legalizer.

Isn't it amazing that a "supposed" conspiracy-related website has supposed conspiracy theorists??
Who woulda thought, oh, the horror!

I bet you people who think elements in our govt wouldn't do such a thing have no idea what Operation Gladio was. Look into it; it will open your eyes a bit.

And, don't be surprised that people still debate 9/11. The Kennedy assassination is still debated. Luckily for us, there are still people open-minded enough to look past the "official" version of events.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Forgive me for re-quoting this comment. I feel a need to add to my earlier response.

My comments not only apply to djohnsto77, but to others with similar views as his/hers.

We may not agree, but I respect your opinion and value your input. I consider your point of view not only when I'm reading and replying, but when I go off line as well. I will admit that I do not know the truth. How can I with all the secrecy? I do hope to find the truth though.

I consider you a fellow American. If you've read any of my posts, I think it's clear that I'm not anti-American; I'm anti-corruption. Greed sucks.

Dang it!!!! I'm totally off subject again.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
for those who think bin laden did 9-11:

why hasn't there been any other terrorist attacks since 9-11???

its not that hard...

in iraq, there are car bombings every day...

why is the US so different...

its not that hard to build a bomb...

there are no terrorist cells in the US!!!

if there were, there would be attacks daily, or, at least, yearly...

but there is NOT!!!

and the security of the US is NOT that good so this is not a factor in this...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Of Course there was a Cover up.
And I do believe in the begining bush THOUGHT it was BinLaden.

Bush was planning regime change in IRAQ since he was elected.
He new a terror attack was coming, and he knew the public woudlnt support him in his iraq'i quest unless they had reason too.

Possible Terror attack using Airplanes..
whast the one thing you would do if u got this and wanted to invade iraq?

NOTHING... dont boost security at airports. Dont look at homeland security.
DONT look at FBI memo's saying arabs taknig flight school training.

You simply let it go, and hope when the # hits the fans, your miles away in some small skewl reading a book, where no terrorist can find you.

He used his citizens as Cannon Fodder, pawns if you will for this unjust war.

How convenient is it Afghanistan and IRAQ both border IRAN..

jee's, wonder where binladen will magically appear in a video next.. Tehran maybe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join