Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Text of Pope's Last Will and Testament (Mockery of Christianism)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruth123
They do worship mary...

Hail mary .....mother of god..

What does hail mean??? worship cathloic is pagan religion, which has invaded christianity, kicked and god and jesus out and replaced with mary.

"Hail" is a greeting not the label of the lord.

1) Hail Mary?The word "hail" brings with it today the connotation of royalty, nobility and power. It is a greeting given to someone of great power, influence and preeminence. We know very well that is the position that Roman Catholicism places on Mary. For example: the principle form of prayer for most Catholics is the "rosary." The rosary is a system of beads where a prayer is said for each bead. The beads are a way to count the prayers and to know where and when to say a particular prayer. In this "rosary," ten prayers are said to Mary for every one that is said to God the Father. In other words Mary is preeminent ten to one over God! Mary is referred to as the "mother of the church," "the second eve," "the queen of heaven." The queen of the universe," "co-redemptrix," "co-mediator," and if that were not enough, the head of the Roman Catholic Church has dedicated the world on at least two occasions, not to the savior Jesus Christ, but to Mary. When he was shot in an assassination attempt, he thanked and credited Mary with saving him! Attributing praise and worship to humans that have no basis to receive such is not uncommon in forms of religious and political paganism, e.g., "Hail Caesar" or "Hail Hitler."

www.reachingcatholics.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

They do worship mary...

What does hail mean??? worship cathloic is pagan religion, which has invaded christianity, kicked and god and jesus out and replaced with mary.

From www.m-w.com
Main Entry: 3hail
Function: interjection
Etymology: Middle English, from Old Norse heill, from heill healthy -- more at WHOLE
1 archaic -- used as a salutation
2 -- used to express acclamation hail to the chief -- Sir Walter Scott

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

They do worship mary...

I am not Roman Catholic....But Theotokos,Mother of God(meaning the 'bearer' of Christ)

In the New Testament....there is that Mary shall be Blessed and many will call upon her for help....If I am allowed to quote///Luke1:46
''And Mary said,My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47:And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
48:For he hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden:for, behold, from henforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Mary Mother of God........is regarded as the Mother of all and intercedes on our behalf because of our sins.......we lower ourselves because of our faults and ask for help from those that were close to God our Lord Jesus Christ.......
Also in the Old Testament there is proof that God does hear those prayers of the faithful...
Quote//The Lord commanded the friends of the long suffering Job, who had offended him, to ask his prayers:Go to my servant Job, and he shall pray for you,for him will I accept, lest I deal with you after your folly(Job 42:8)
Because of the prayers of the rightous the Lord often spared people who had sinned.
also..(Exodus 32:9-12)
And the Holy Apostle Peter clearly promised his disciples that after his death he would remember them:Moreover,I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in rememberance(11Pet.1:15)
In the book of Revelation the visions of St John the Theologian demonstrated that saints do pray for us, and their prayers, like smoke from a censer, rise before God, and He receives them with favor.
helen...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Forget the Hail. These are end times, the antichrist doesn't hide his seals.
Again, TOTUS TUUS is not hidden, it was the motto of the Pope.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What better signal of how close we are from the end, as the fact some tiny islands in the middle of the Atlantic are the LAST regions where the cult of the Holy Spirit survived?
Prayers to the Holy Spirit required, more than ever before in the History of Mankind
www.freerepublic.com...

[edit on 8-4-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Dear all,

I have to ask who are any of you to decide how anyone else finds their route to their God?

Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims etc all are looking to a higher power/being(s).

The Pope is a man who had a belief and lived his life that way. He has done many wonderful things in his life.

I am not a believer in fact as I have said in another thread I reject the concept of God (or whatever you want to call it) however if this man's beliefs led him to lead the life he did then none of you can call it wrong.

Sorry to be so blunt.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
I am not a believer in fact as I have said in another thread I reject the concept of God (or whatever you want to call it) however if this man's beliefs led him to lead the life he did then none of you can call it wrong.

If I were called by God to love, share, care, and participate selflessly in the lives of other because God is good, would I be right?

If I were a German Soldier in WWII and believed Hitler to be a good, moral person. Would I be right?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Saint,

Yes to the first one.

No to the second one.

What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.

If you help someone in the name of God it is the same as helping them as one person to another.

Similarly to kill in the name of God is as wrong as killing for any other "earthly" reason (ie money, land, power etc)

So getting back to the Pope, he did good. He felt it was part of his belief in a God whereas I feel it was because he was a good man.

The deeds are the same.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Quote: "This could be Sun Worship and Illuminati control. Obelisk in the Catholic Church, well could only mean Illuminati control."

Maybe you should Re-Search Egypt’s HUGE Influence on BOTH Judaism & Christianity! Ah - always so Eager to Blame "Illuminati" & "Satan" - why don't you try blaming your own Ignorance! It must be EASY for "Illuminati" to control a Mind as WEAK as yours!

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

They do worship mary... Hail mary .....mother of god..
What does hail mean???... kicked and god and jesus
out and replaced with mary.

Pure ignorance.
Sad. Very sad.

Blow the dust off your bible and open to Luke 1:39-45
Elizabeth says to Mary - Hail Mary (Hail is a greeting, duh!).
Elizabeth says 'Blessed are you among women and blessed
is the fruit of your womb'.
Elizabeth then says 'who am I that the mother of my Lord ...'

The Hail Mary is pure scripture.

As far as kicking Jesus out, try again.

All roads lead to Jesus. Mary leads to her Son.
Try opening a Catholic Catechism some time instead
of listening to anti-Catholic 'ministers' and Jack Chick
propaganda tracts.

www.catholic.com...

[edit on 4/8/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
TOTUS TUUS is not hidden, it was the motto of the Pope.

All for Jesus through Mary. So what?

Man ... you anti-Catholics really are an entertaining bunch.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly. I was hoping it didn't turn into a "right and wrong is subjective" type a thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
In this "rosary," ten prayers are said to Mary for every one that is said to God the Father. In other words Mary is preeminent ten to one over God!

Silly. As shown, the Hail Mary is pure scripture. The meditations that
go with it are about Jesus. Guess the person you are quoting didn't
bother to check that out, or didn't care and just wanted to pump out
more anti-catholic drivel.

Attributing praise and worship to humans that ...

Silly. Catholics don't worship Mary. The catechism even says so.
Worship belongs to God alone.

www.reachingcatholics.org...

Oh, that explains it. An 'OUTREACH' to Catholics by fundamentalists.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Saint,

I am glad that I could clarify my opinions for you.

It is not always possible to convey online the full depth of any given message.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<< 1   >>

join