It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a little *See ya* note

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It was a pleasure to help you find your way, i look forward to when you return, good luck to you!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Remember...

Most libraries across the USA have internet connections and will usually let you sign up for one hour at a time.... that may not be enough time to write as many posts as you'd like, but you can certainly check up on things and reply to a few threads every so often.

No one here will be happy if we have to wait until christmas to hear from you again.

Jim

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

*Astrocreep!!~Very helpful person you are and you possess great beauty in your words(you know which thread I'm referring to) And I have not forgotten about getting that address for you

[Edited on 7/21/03 by magestica]

Wow, Magestica, you've got me blushing! I do remember the post and I'm very flattered that you did as well. I'm sorry to be losing your insights on the ATS board but glad to be welcoming you back to the U.S. These other people are right about finding easy internet access. I'm sure you'll find your way here every now and then. I know you have a few more days as you said before you depart but I want to take this time to wish you a safe journey and God speed.

AC

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
C-Ya stateside M.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Mag you will be missed. You showed what ATS is really about. A personal experience that kinda grows on ya. Im sure as much as you will miss ATS we here at ATS will miss u much more.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cider i dont think that we fit into any of the above catagories. Well miss you mags hope that you have a safe move back to the good ol US of A.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Im going to miss you Magestica!! I hope your move goes smoothly and I am really looking forward to your return!!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wasnt around to see you go!

Well, whenever you get around to reading this, I hope your move went well, and culture-shock isn't too bad. God knows, I have had horrible experiences with it upon my returns to the "Homeland"

Until next time,
xaos

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is only a see you later. Well, see you later.

Thanks for the love on your post, I appreciate it.

Have fun and come back soon.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Tho I dun know you well enough, and hardly ever spoken to each other.

May God be with you and good luck!

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by damefool]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Majestica take care of yourself and your little one and may you safely reach your destination .........
Hope to see you back here at A.T.S and hope your days are filled with love and good thoughts .........
Im not a clingy sort of a person but i do have good words to offer you.....sayings of spiritual fathers....

Do not be surprised that you fall every day; do not give up, but
stand your ground courageously. And assuredly, the angel who
guards you will honour your patience.

St. John of the Ladder

Take care....helen.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
And I too am not emotional and dont know you but I offer this..
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Leland!

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Gryffen]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
well I`ve been kinda of busy and have only just seen this but thanks for everything over the last few months Mags, hope everything goes Ok and hope we see you again soon.

cass

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm still here. I leave Tuesday morning. I love whoever said "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya"
That is too perfect, thank you all for bidding me so long..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OOps, sorry, I forgot to say goodbye.........Cheerio Mags

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi Majestica,

Glad to see that you have not left us just yet.
I sent you a u2u that I hope you will get to read and respond to before you shove off for the states!

I hope you and your daughters have a very safe and enjoyable trip.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
And thank you
But I never got a u2
Uh oh, I smell conspiracy

Mag

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good luck to ya Mag
And if your ever cruising through Oklahoma "Native America" and wanna see some cool stuff just drop a line.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hmmm.....I didn't get a reply to my last u2u to you either........

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What did it pertain? Did you send it to *magestica* and not ma(j)estica?? I swear, I have no u2's..There is no lovin feelin in my box right now..
Try again, just send something small like "hey whats up"
Mags

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join