It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a little *See ya* note

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As most of you know already, I've been in the process of leaving here and going back to the good ole USA. Well the time is almost here. My computer time will most likely be up here in a few days and I'll be leaving later this week or next week. I will not have computer access for a while, maybe until Christmas time frame. So thought I'd atleast say goodbye to those who've helped me here. It's been a wonderful and sometimes, not so wonderful experience..all in all though, I'm more then glad I found ATS and sad to be losing it and you guys. I will certainly miss you all but your words will not be forgotten.

I know this seems silly, but I really want to thank a certain number of you individually

*Abraham Virtue-you were the first to really post your thoughts/helpful words to me here. It's been stressful, ATS has changed a great deal and sometimes maybe it just seemed we(ATS) may have lost the magic that was there when I first joined. And I'm thinking it made you feel as though you no longer belonged here anymore, much like I've felt, yet without all the conspiracy feelings.

*Byrd, KKing, Illmatic, Abstract(wherever you are) Seeker, Buddah Session, mOjOm, believerinchrist, Helen, Jammerman, and all others who've helped me feel closer to God. Your spirit is timeless and ageless..thank you

*ProudAmerican-it was tough, I know and I'm sorry for the confusion I caused you. But you truly do fit your member name. And I do hope to see you at an ATS convention, as we will, afterall be neighbors

*ArcAngel-for sharing ghost stories and your serious thoughtful replies. I miss you here alot.

*Questor, TheBandit, Deepwaters, Squintingcat, Nans, Ocelot, Simon Gray, K_OS and alienaddicted-thank you all for sharing your dreams, obe's, and other paranormal experiences of sleep & mind. You have all helped me tremendously!!

*Cassini, Nyeff, DragonR & OIMD-Your knowledge of ufo's and aliens and encounters go beyond a thank you!

*To my fellow female members; BlackWidow, Gryffen(RavenStar),Pocket, Val, Kitty, banshee, arc, Saph*where are you?*MC-Not very many of us girls here, but we hang in there quite strongly I think, and we all offered up a piece of ourselves for eachother that will live on in my heart. I wish all of you the best of luck in, love, life and finding truth. You surely will be missed a great deal

*Thomas, my dear sweet, funny Mr. Crowne..I really enjoyed conversing with you and would love to meet you and your family in the future

*Astrocreep!!~Very helpful person you are and you possess great beauty in your words(you know which thread I'm referring to) And I have not forgotten about getting that address for you

*WOS-you are amazing! Truly! And thank you for inviting me *you know where* it was a wonderful and errr enlightening experience! You squirrel worshipping nut!!

*Toltec-read your post all the time, since first coming here and now before I'm leaving I actually have the nerve to post in your threads and become more then just members passing by
But I will take all the knowledge you've provided and use it carefully and learn and grow from it. You will certainly not be forgotten!! I'm taking everything you've sent me, with me..

*William-Though we never really replied much, you did help every time I needed it. And you are the perfect person for this forum! Noone could fill your shoes better, and run the board like you have and still maintain humour and sanity! Thank you

*Alien- There is not enough space here for me to say what I feel about you. You have helped and offered help at every corner of my life. Words do no justice in thanking you...But you know where I am always..and I will be at that same place always*

*For those of you who've just come to ATS and those of you I missed from long ago* You are all special in some way, whether it be your humour, your knowledge, your anger(FM) and just your own personal nature. I will miss all of you very much! From the bottom of my heart and depths of my soul, all of your words will linger and I'm sure there will be times in my life in the future where your words here will offer me help in some way..
I'm forever grateful to you all mentioned and those I forgot to mention..
Sincerely, Magestica

[Edited on 7/21/03 by magestica]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Advisor!! And MidnightDstroyer!! You are both very funny, very intelligent and have really given alot to this forum that I will remember! I can't say goodbye without mentioning you both!

And of course-All the mods and admin *Bob* -you helped a complete stranger with such sincerity~Thank you so much!

OK, I'm done, I swear

Mags

*Dangit! Maddas, you were right on the tip of my tongue, thank you for your spirit and your loving my threads, that means alot to me...

[Edited on 7/21/03 by magestica]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You be safe Mags...you and the little one.

Will of course miss your words here while you are gone, and will call when there is opportunity to do so (and you better call when you hit home-soil, or I'm coming looking for ya). Don't fret...its but a moment in a lifetime...God Bless, God Speed...

Arohanui e Kare,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

To be honest Mag, I'm kinda lacking words at the moment.....

I think I speak for a great many here when I say that I know you have 'touched' a many here, in one way or another. Your thoughts were always sincere and expressed true feelings.....

The good news though, is that you will return. I hope your move is an enjoyable experience and a safe one. May God be with you and may He guide you to a closer relationship......

You are in our thoughts if not in our hearts. You will be missed but we will also await your return with anticapation......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If we don't hear from you for awhile, take care of yourself and those closest to you. as many here can attest to, you will be missed for the time your gone.

Blessing to you and yours.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
See ya Mag have a great Xmas in USA.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Magestica

Its been great having someone there I can get on with and have a laugh, you will be surely missed!

You came
You saw
You said
You went

good luck, speak to you at xmas (thats if we all live that long?)

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Good Luck, Magestica.

If you ever need help in any way...find a computer! quick!

I have enjoyed your thoughts.

God Speed in your move.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Good luck on your move, and welcome back to the USA.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You're welcome at our house any time. The wife would probably like a little assistance in properly training me (as if that will happen!)
A T-shirt she brought back from Seattle this seek: If a man is alone in the forest with no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hop you enjoy the move and the winds of change and it is all stress-free.

ATS will no doubt be different and better through evolution by next time you are here to stay, but it will not have been richer for your absence.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ok we are probably the exact opposite of each other (
) but know that i respect your thoughts and ideas. hope to see you back ASAP

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving us for awhile, you will definitely be missed here at ATS. I'm glad we got the opportunity to know each other a little better and I have always enjoyed reading your posts. You sure did contribute alot to this site in your time here and we all look forward to your return. Be safe in your transition and I wish the best for you and your daughter.

AF1

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hurry back, I always enjoyed reading your posts.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey mag, have a safe trip over here... Stay in touch, if you can't access a comp use snail mail.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
good luck on the move, Mags! stay safe, and keep in touch when you can
if not, happy Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving, and see you around Christmas!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well,

I sincerely hope and pray you are not planning on swimming here. Cause there are computers everywhere except in the water. Certainly you can drop into a library or a univ. or just say to the guy next to let me access my e-mail real quick. Com'on be inventive. Whats up with a Dear John letter?
Have a good safe trip

God Bless You

Tut

arc

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
look after yourself you kookie chick. Going to miss your fearless questioning of all those internal mysteries.

*hugs*

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How come I wasn't on the list?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good luck with the move and everything

I'll miss hearing your voice here

Hope you make it back this way

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join