It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of David Kelly the Weapon Adviser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Looks like it's the heart attack but seriously who ordered it? Could it be the MI6?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
UK Prime Minister Tony Blair said he would take full responsibility if an inquiry finds the government contributed to the suicide of scientist David Kelly identified Sunday by the British Broadcasting Corp. as its main source in accusing the government of hyping weapons evidence to justify war in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Anyone got the insight?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The reality of this mans death is neither sinister or surprising, here was a 59 year old scientist who by his wifes own admission was a bit "to sensitive" for his own good.
The real question now is "who gained from his death?" certainly the govt hasnt...because although they've lost a very 'capable' fallguy they've also got so much political egg on their face that public confidence must be getting towards an all time low. This couldnt have come at a worse time for Blair.....and his best mate Campbell may well have to fall on his sword. I think this rules out any possible govt involvement purely on the basis that it was politically a disaster.
The BBC on the other hand have the most to gain, the reporter who it now seems to me did his own bit of sexing up.........has convieniently "lost" his No1 source....dead men tell no lies.
If I saw any conspiracy in this..Id be knocking on the BBC's front door.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
An established news agency killed their source? No.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If any one it would be MI5, methinks

i personally believe that he was pushed to suicide but you never know...

new topics

top topics

join