It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember John Titor???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Didn't one of John Titor's "predictions" concern some event connected to the 2004 elections that would basically be the beginning of civil unrest in this country?
The start of a civil war? Does anyone see events starting to lead up to any kind of revelations about our countries leaders that could cause something like this to start?
I know some people claim he's a figment of some kid's imagination, but from what I've read and seen so far, enough of the warnings he gave have happened to make me pay attention....and keep an open mind

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by KnotI]

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by KnotI]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reg 767? i think not!!
THE POINT IS NOT TO COME TO A CONCUSION ABOUT WHAT ACTUALY HAPPENED, IT IS TO SEE THE WHAT IS THERE AND REALIZE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE OFFICAL STORY!!!!

p.s. had some editing errors....

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by clearmind]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ok, since i srewd up my first post.. here what else i had to say...
i think it had something to do with info being made public about some BIG govt cover up or lie.....i think 911 is a good contender for this......now read the first post......

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
911 is the ultimate contender. But I suspect that too many people are still way too hung up on that wacko conspiracy theory about the 19 arab hijackers. Think the Islamic Hate Parade will march for a couple more years before anything definitive starts being uttered by those ACTUALLY responsible.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
yup, something wrong, somethings always wrong if George Bush even presided any time near it.

That is a bad photo. I saw the planes with my EYES guys, there was nothing on them. It was all airplane.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What about, the REAL reasons we went to war in Iraq?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is available at my website... The URL is in my signature line below.

Some of the fine members at ATS worked hard to catalogue the whole deal and it's ALL there for your perusal.../

PEACE...
m...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i just really learned of this guy like within the past week, and from what i've read about him and his predictions on www.johntitor.com... seem kind of odd...

i have no idea what could lead up to a civil war... maybe masons or someone rigging elections and the populous finding out?

"For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think�think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?"

was he maybe talking about Y2K? i know this is off topic, but like i said... i just found out about him recently and i'm really interested

[Edited on 2/7/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Is available at my website... The URL is in my signature line below.

Some of the fine members at ATS worked hard to catalogue the whole deal and it's ALL there for your perusal.../

For anyone interested in the entire Titor matter...I highly recommend Springer's site.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
From Springers site.....

13 December 2000 12:44
D
(Does the events happening in the Middle east concerning the Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war? I mean to say that since the Jewish population seems to have quite considerable power now in 2000, would they mount a force against other countries or am I under the belief that the war will result from the U.S government election?(among other things).)

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel�s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and it�s offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the middle-east is a part of what�s to come, not the cause.

13 December 2000 12:44
PF
This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the heads up on that reference. Though there has been so much to research and learn on ATS and some other sites I've looked at the last 6 months or so, something about that particular predict stuck in my mind... And sure enough it seems to me a number of scenarios that bare observation are appearing lately.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If John Titor was real and was really a time traveler, then he does not seem like he is a good time traveler. I always thought if you time traveled you were supposed to reveal as little about the furture as you have to. The more you interact with people and the more you say will have a greater change on the future. Having a one minute conversation with someone in the past can change the future. If Titor was real the future shouldnt be the same future he predicted.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnotI
Didn't one of John Titor's "predictions" concern some event connected to the 2004 elections that would basically be the beginning of civil unrest in this country?
The start of a civil war? Does anyone see events starting to lead up to any kind of revelations about our countries leaders that could cause something like this to start?

I can imagine civil unrest could happen if Bush clearly rigs the election again or does something like that. So many people want to see him gone that if he wins unfairly then I think that there will be trouble. Bush obviously has some plan to stay in the white house just like he had a plan to cheat his way in in the first place. There should be riots if he tries anything again ( which I think he will)

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
His a hoax to me..

If he was this time traveler, he would give some type of event that would prove he is right. Like the next war, it's cause. detailed with dates.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
His a hoax to me..

If he was this time traveler, he would give some type of event that would prove he is right. Like the next war, it's cause. detailed with dates.

He did give information, however you could say that he had no need to prove himself to skeptics as he had his own 'mission' to accomplish. I beleive, regardless of his authenticity, Titor had things to say that were important regarding our generation and what we are doing to our planet and the others who live on this planet. His word about the furure population looking back on this generation with disgust really got to me..

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To be honest with ourselves, anybody in the early to middle of their lives could conceivably be looking both backward and forward with disgust already. We of the affluent "first world" (incidentally where is the second world?) are all slowly eating and poisoning ourselves to death. Obesity has hit epidemic proportions in the last decade, and yet we all trot off dutifully to buy more McMystery Burgers. We're endlessly alleviating the planet of it's natural resources, purely to feed our own arrogance and greed. Did we ever stop to consider that maybe the tings that are under the ground, and this includes our ever precious and diminishing oil, are under the ground for a very good reason and should probably stay there? We seem to have shed all sense of balance in the race to get that little bit further up the fast lane than the next guy. If Titor is in fact a time traveller as he claims, then perhaps he is right, or perhaps it is all fake and merely penned by somebody with a sense of perspective and a touch of foresight.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i think this a very crucile time in america. america is dispiesed by more and more countries and it does seem that our foriegn policy is the culprit. i don't think that something like what happened in the 2000 elections would be enough to get something started. less than half the popualation votes and most of them don't know how it works or even follow what is happening unless it just before an election.

there will be more of a slow revolution. that is because of the nature of the american population. what is that you ask? "if it doesn't affect me personaly, i'm just gunna wait and see what happens.' The american population seems very delusional. 2 examples....( i've got my hip wanders on for this first one so, dish it out, i'n ready
) I love the beging shows of American Idol!! do that many people think they are that 'good'? and their supposed freinds think the same way. there is a difference between trying because you are that good, and totaly sucking and trying anway. if you have seen any of those episodes you know what i mean. i think it says alot about the population....most live in their own little world, oblivious to the reality around them.

#2 i used to work at a s#$tty a#s company that walked all over the emploies, grossly under paid, obviously played favorites when it came to raises, i could go on but....so we tried to unionize. it failed. we had about 60% support but only a few of us were willing to voice the facts openly. people were afraid about what might happen. we held 6 informational meetings about the facts of the matter but got a poor turn out. When the company had 1 'informational' meeting, everybody went. why, cause they didn't want to go out of their way for info..the were able to do it on company time and could get ot to attend. and 2 months after the uprising die down, yhey closed the office..no reason given

so my point is the american population has been lead for so long on the path of complaisancey that only a shovel to the head will wake them up.........

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by clearmind]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind

so my point is the american population has been lead for so long on the path of complaisancey that only a shovel to the head will wake them up.........

Yeh totally. People need the facts rubbed in their faces about all the bad things the administration has done. People just lap up the mainstream media, switch to wrestling and crack open another Miller. people need to wake up and see how they are being #ed every day of their lives and how we need to stop letting our so mighty leaders # over the world and all who live in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
earthtone..exactaly!! it sounds harsh but what else can be done? All these terroist attacks on america are obviously not what the govt wants us to believe. The u.s. govt is the biggest perpetraitor of terrorism in america...through action or in action. OKC and 911 are the 2 largest examples. And you know what?......they are getting away with it!!!!!!
it make me rather upset to see the peopple around me fall for the line of crap fed to them be the govt when there is soooooo much factual evicence to the contrary. makes me wonder about the theroies of mass mind control..............

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
No mass mind control required. Most people would just rather believe a comfortable lie than face painful truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
clearmind,
i know you're right about example one and with american idol, but that show started off in great britain. it was a hit there first, and still is. american idol is just a international spin off of that.

but anyway, i totally agree about how most amercans need a swift kick in the pants so they'll realize what is actually happening.

top topics

join