It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All fake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Aliens! LOL

I am not saying they dont exist, but all these sightings, they are obviously fake. Seeing as lots of them come from or around america, which I think they like this stuff , make big things about it.

Think about it, a civilisation millions of lightyears away that is able to travel into deepspace in a super intelligent space craft. They have the super intelligence, yet they are not clever enough to cover thier tracks or operate covertly ?

Its just stupid. And a minority of people know its fake but still choose to belive its true.. they are probably goths or satanists aswell and have cut thier wrists countless times.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Callisto, it's nice to see you have already made up your mind on the issue, but UFO's is not a USA only phenomenon, it is a Worldwide phenomenon that span centuries.

I suggest you think twice about labelling people who believe in UFO's as satanists or goths, people from all walks of life have witnessed or believe in the possibility of the alien visitation.

Spend some more time reading the pages of threads in the UFO and Aliens forum and then rethink your position.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
But why would aliens visit us for. and why cant they do it secretly instead of being seen by everyone if they are so clever as to travel all the way into space to reach us..

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Iv'e seen a UFO a real one not just little flashly lights and i'm not a goth, satanist and certainatly not an american.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Maybe there isn't any green men in them like urrr

MARS rover's looking at another plant hey if we can do it
Then so can they !!!

Personally though not made my mind up yet .

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Callisto..... And a minority of people know its fake but still choose to belive its true.. they are probably goths or satanists aswell and have cut thier wrists countless times.

Why not really say what you think??

Seriously, the quantum leap you make here is unbelievable - and your prejudice speaks volumes. Welcome to the board!!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Since you just registered yesterday, I'll give you the benifit of the doubt by saying you probably haven't had time to go thru the countless peices of evidence brought forth here at ATS. With that said, I'll just copy a paste a post I just made to a skeptic asking for reasons why anyone should beleive aliens are visiting us here....

Originally posted by mpeake
If you want proof that aliens have visited earth, then you are in the wrong place my friend. But if you want "evidence" then I'll give you my top 5 peices of evidence...

The recent Mexican Airforce Surveillance tapes
Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

The obvious Roswell Coverup (brought to us by our resident "Subject Matter Expert" on Roswell, Gazrok
)
The Case for Roswell: Part I.
The Case for Roswell: Part II
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section A)
The Case
for Roswell: Part III (Section B)

The hundreds of eye witness accounts from top ranking military and government officials. Check out the Disclosure Project press conference held in May of 2001 for some decent testimony.
National Press Club Conference

The Pheonix UFO sighting
Most monumental UFO event in recent times?

And last but not least, the millions of alleged eye witness testimony from people all over the globe. Including photo's and videos. Remember, of all the millions of personal accounts, it only takes one real account to make it ALL real.

Dig around here a bit. Use the search tools if you are really interested in learning about what people here have to share.
AboveTopSecret.com Advanced Forum Search

Now, consider this my controlled and friendly version of a reply to what seems to me like a blatant attempt to stir the pot.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry, I do that sometimes. I am however capable of having intelligent convorsations.

But thats just my little ol' biased opinion.

There was a TV rogram here in the UK about a team who created a hovering UFO, liek a flying saucer and it actualy ' flew '.

When it was done it looked pretty good, and they flew it over an area, a village of people in the countryside and hovered it around for a bit, then they made it fly away and they dismantled it.

And the next day, it was ALL over the news, WORLDWIDE!

But of course it was fake. Just goes to show ya ..

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Most of the images in the movie Pearl Harbor were digitally rendered...i.e. faked. Does that mean the planes in Pearl Harbor didn't exist? They must be fakes too right?

If you're going to make the claim, at least back it up with some evidence. From a skeptic viewpoint, I would suggest citing Kal Korpff, csicop.org, etc.

You may want to visit this thread though, as it's almost the same exact topic (i.e. show me the evidence).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to continue the exchange on that original thread.
Thanks.

PS-also see this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

join